Trump Angry with Fox News Polling

Trump always polls low in FOX news polling...and everyone acts so surprised because its FOX news....The pollster for FOX is a Bush guy....figure it out...
Why can't Don figure it out?
The democrats know they have no one that can beat the president.

I don't understand why you pay so much attention to them.
I pay attention to them to debunk the lies you leftists spew. That is why I can say with 100% accuracy that mainstream media is fake news. and you sheeple eat the shit up like it is Ice Cream

ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

Poor dear doesn't like it when Pravda/Fox News goes off the reservation.

Trump lashes out at Fox News for new poll showing him losing to all the Democratic candidates

fuck Don
You go ahead.
Ivanka's got this.

Trump always polls low in FOX news polling...and everyone acts so surprised because its FOX news....The pollster for FOX is a Bush guy....figure it out...

I pay attention to them to debunk the lies you leftists spew. That is why I can say with 100% accuracy that mainstream media is fake news. and you sheeple eat the shit up like it is Ice Cream
You support them with your participation, eyes and rebroadcasting, posting, FBooking, Tweeting, etc.

I don't think they do "know" that, and neither do you. Maybe Dumb Donald should pay more attention to leading the nation through the upcoming pandemic and less attention to the polls.
I fucking know it!!!!!! there is no one the democrats have that can beat President Donald J. Trump.
The Coronavirus is nowhere near as deadly as the common flu.
How many Americans have died with the flu versus Americans that have died with the Coronavirus?
Sure, so your medical assessment of corona virus versus the flu settles it.
lol
How many Americans have died because of the Coronavirus vs. the common flu?

I don't think they do "know" that, and neither do you. Maybe Dumb Donald should pay more attention to leading the nation through the upcoming pandemic and less attention to the polls.
I fucking know it!!!!!! there is no one the democrats have that can beat President Donald J. Trump.
How many Americans have died with the flu versus Americans that have died with the Coronavirus?
lol
Not enough apparently.

You support them with your participation, eyes and rebroadcasting, posting, FBooking, Tweeting, etc.
It's called debunking the lies spewed by you leftist fed to you have fake news.
I realize you would whether others not listen to what democrats running for president have to say but it's the only way to get to the truth about those democrats.lol that in no way is supporting them you dumbass.

lol
Not enough apparently.
Stop dodging and answer the fucking question

It's called debunking the lies spewed by you leftist fed to you have fake news.
I realize you would whether others not listen to what democrats running for president have to say but it's the only way to get to the truth about those democrats.lol that in no way is supporting them you dumbass.

It's called monopolization of the media machine by half a dozen multinational corporations, down from 50 some odd companies in that space back in the 1980's, which arose post Clinton's deregulation of the FCC.

Enjoy the deregulation, they merely need your eyeballs.

lol
Not enough apparently.
Whatever number you make up, can't trust information you know.

lol
Not enough apparently.
So far, one

But the flu has had a huge head start

/——-/ The Coronavirus is the common cold. Pick up a can of Lysol and read the label. It’s been listed since 1962.
21FE927E-8877-4855-BC7C-06FD7A245909.png

/——-/ The Corona Virus is the common cold. Pick up a can of Lysol and read the label. It’s been listed since 1962.
View attachment 309563
No it's not, you people should stay out of things you don't believe in like science. If you don't understand virology go spout off on windmills causing cancer.

lol
Not enough apparently.
So far, one

The coronaviruses has been placed at around 8000 BCE

lol
Not enough apparently.
Whatever number you make up, can't trust information you know.
I'm asking you to give me a number stop dodging the question

lol
Not enough apparently.
So far, one

The coronaviruses has been placed at around 8000 BCE
Not this one shoog, Jeebus. Go back to your bible.

Forum List

Back