Trump Angry with Fox News Polling

u
ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

Poor dear doesn't like it when Pravda/Fox News goes off the reservation.

Trump lashes out at Fox News for new poll showing him losing to all the Democratic candidates
Dear dumb ass regardless of what any poll says the democrats don't have anyone that can beat the President.

Since you don't believe polls are accurate...you base this on what?

Your abject loyalty to the Orange Incompetent?
one of the reasons is the DNC allowed Bloomberg to enter the race by changing its own rules you can't honestly believe the crop of candidates they have to offer will get votes from middle America? lol

They changed no rules. The criteria for participating in debates was going to change as voting began.
Yes they changed the rules for Bloomberg
Rule change by Democrats could help Bloomberg

I'm not questioning the results in those polls. I just don't know how useful they really are when it comes down to the electoral college anyway.

Maybe we should just poll people in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and maybe 2 or 3 other states. Everyone else's opinion is meaningless regarding the outcome of this upcoming election.

They are useful. Clinton won the popular vote by around 3 points and narrowly lost in states like Michigan and Pennsylvania. If a Democrat wins by 5 or more, the electoral college will have to follow.

"If a Democrat wins by 5 or more, the electoral college will have to follow."

I disagree with this statement.

Trump has given up his entire wealth so that the rest of america and the world can prosper. people should come from all over the world to worship him and kiss his feet!

Forum List

Back