Trump Announces!!!

TrumpMasterMajorMural4.jpg

I wouldn't count any chickens; I think there's a fair chance he wins the nomination but not the general election no matter who the democrat nominee is. I'll vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, even if it's Trump cuz I can't stand the democrats and what they're doing and want to do to this country. But I suspect there's too many people who don't want him as our president. IOW, he's worn out his welcome and people are tired of his act. He should STFU about the 2020 election, but I don't think he can do that and it's going to cost him the election IMHO.
I'm an Indie and I hate Biden and his screwups.

But Trump is the most disgusting human being ever to stink up our White House. I would NEVER vote for trump.

The GOP must have some better candidates they can run.

Trump is despised by too many people. All he'll do is lose again. Then spend the rest of his life lying and whining.

I'm Elated that the POS lard ass is running.
He will just continue to embarrass himself, and you guys, for some idiotic reason, will suck off trump on a daily basis.

And we can sit back and laugh at the clown show.
Cope. :itsok:

I'm an Indie and I hate Biden and his screwups.

But Trump is the most disgusting human being ever to stink up our White House. I would NEVER vote for trump.

The GOP must have some better candidates they can run.

Trump is despised by too many people. All he'll do is lose again. Then spend the rest of his life lying and whining.
I'm hoping Amy klobuchar will be the Democratic nominee she is a moderate and she will appeal to all the Republicans that do not want trump if trump is nominated. It would be a landslide victory.

I'm hoping Amy klobuchar will be the Democratic nominee she is a moderate and she will appeal to all the Republicans that do not want trump if trump is nominated. It would be a landslide victory.
Anyone would be better than trump, imo.

We know what to expect from Democrats. Mocking, nasty vile hate, ridicule, and lies. Nothing forthcoming that will improve the country.

Replace Democrats with Trump and you've got pretty much what the Orange One has been doing ever since he started in politics.

We know what to expect from Democrats. Mocking, nasty vile hate, ridicule, and lies. Nothing forthcoming that will improve the country.
I think you're a little bit confused there. The Republicans are the ones that hate everyone. Even calling their political opposition/ fellow Americans the enemy. Democrats are the ones that get things done. Martin has gotten more bipartisan legislation done in two years and Trump did in his four years. The infrastructure bill is a prime example, something that will definitely help move our mission forward to embrace the future and not fear it.

No, the "journalist" is injecting an OPINION of his own. You can't see that because you won't remove your blue blinders
All I did was state that Trump lied about the 2020 election and that's the truth whether you want to believe it or not.

Raise your hand if you are the one who didn’t see this coming.
Or hear it coming.I can't both see and hear Trump beforehand.
Maybe If I dream about.
I did write earlier that Trump's announcement
included his mention of a potential running mate.
Kari Lake would make a perfect fit.I mean,why not.
Mise well go whole hog.
That's Not a Joke,Son. I say,I say that ain't a Joke,Son.

I think you're a little bit confused there. The Republicans are the ones that hate everyone. Even calling their political opposition/ fellow Americans the enemy. Democrats are the ones that get things done. Martin has gotten more bipartisan legislation done in two years and Trump did in his four years. The infrastructure bill is a prime example, something that will definitely help move our mission forward to embrace the future and not fear it.
Name one frickin' thing that the Biden Democrats got done.
I'm sick and tired of that lie.You mean Huge spending bills
with like a few Billion for petty stuff.Like cutting prescription
costs for Seniors.Silly assed stuff that means squat.
Name " what things Democrats GOT DONE.
Besides really getting on the nerves of most Americans.
What part of over 80 % of Americans polled say the Democrats
are on the wrong track.Biden Favorability below 40 % pre-Midterm.

Forum List

Back