Trump Announces!!!

“His new campaign has begun with the same ugliness, lies and chaos as the last, but it poses even greater dangers to American democracy.”

And those who support Trump likewise pose a danger to democracy.
Danger to democracy... lol... big talking point . Of course it is a lie.

“His new campaign has begun with the same ugliness, lies and chaos as the last, but it poses even greater dangers to American democracy.”

And those who support Trump likewise pose a danger to democracy.
Lying traitor scum sez what?

Trump 2024.jpg

Not necessarily, he has to be nominated.

If Trump is not nominated he will claim he was cheated and turn MAGA against whoever wins. He is NOT a legitimate candidate.

Democrats win either way

Only took 4 post till a cult member showed up.

Ok look: One of those "third-party" chimps just showed up on page 7. Always late for the party and voting for someone who doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever winning.

If that isn't cult-like dedication, I don't know what is.

Ok look: One of those "third-party" chimps just showed up on page 7. Always late for the party and voting for someone who doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever winning.

If that isn't cult-like dedication, I don't know what is.

Well, some of us do actually sleep at night and do not post here all night long

You were the one whining because I did not post till page 7

You interpreted that as a "whine"? Not a very good judge of character, are you?

It was more of a kick in the ass than a "whine." But go on believing, and go on voting for lofty ideals that never existed and obscure candidates nobody's ever heard of. Maybe someday you'll get lucky.

:laughing0301:

I'm Elated that the POS lard ass is running.
He will just continue to embarrass himself, and you guys, for some idiotic reason, will suck off trump on a daily basis.

And we can sit back and laugh at the clown show.
Biden has announced?

It was more of a kick in the ass than a "whine."

I am sure you beelive this to be true.

And I am happy for you, it must important to your self worth to "kick ass" on an internet forum.

Forum List

Back