Trump Announces!!!

Let's hope the election will be legit the second time so Trump can resume his rightful spot in the white house. :D

As if you're not gonna cry it's not legit if he loses again.

“Donald Trump, twice impeached for seeking to undermine the integrity of the 2020 presidential election, says he is running for president again in 2024. His new campaign has begun with the same ugliness, lies and chaos as the last, but it poses even greater dangers to American democracy.

Mr. Trump and his supporters can no longer pretend to be good-faith participants in the democratic process. They have enshrined the refusal to accept adverse election results as a defining feature of their political movement, sought to install true believers in local and state election offices and demonstrated a willingness to resort to violence.

Mr. Trump is unfit for public office. As president, he showed himself to be incompetent and self-dealing.”

Trump is indeed unfit for any public office.
your premise is a lie,, but you already knew that,,

Not as much fun as watching the only president to ever pressure the president of the Senate to unilaterally cast aside 160 million votes so he could remain president despite losing an election, run in yet another election.
yep this is going to be hilarious,,

please tell me more,,

I'm a liberal and I usually vote Democratic especially nowadays since the Republicans have gone so crazy. I'm hoping Amy cobacher runs and gets it. She's a moderate Democrat that will bring a lot of former trump supporters in.
Republicans have gone crazy?
Who believes males can be women? Dems.
Who wants open borders? Dems
Who loves communist China? Dems
Who started a proxy war with Russia? Dems.
Who supports mutilating children in the name of “gender affirming care? Dems.

You’re nuts.

As if you're not gonna cry it's not legit if he loses again.

Depends on the results. I'm not a hundred percent convinced that there was cheating in the midterms this time and unfortunately due to his big fat mouth, if Trump lost it would be because a lot of people are tired of his attitude and ego. Me included, but he knew how to run the country so I don't really give a shit how immature he is as it isn't a personality popularity contest.

There's only one thing I like about Trump's early announcement. He's poking his thumb in the eye of the Democrat smear machine saying "Ha ha you've been attacking me for six years and here I come again!" Strategy-wise it is a bad move but as we know, Trump does Trump.

Forum List

Back