Trump Announces!!!

There's only one thing I like about Trump's early announcement. He's poking his thumb in the eye of the Democrat smear machine saying "Ha ha you've been attacking me for six years and here I come again!" Strategy-wise it is a bad move but as we know, Trump does Trump.

Exactly! I enjoy scaring the shit out of the Democrats. Only reason why I'm even a Trump supporter although I would pick DeSantis over him in a heartbeat.

Into a troop of chimpanzees, a lion enters...

View attachment 726545

It sounded more like a funeral. Two of his biggest billionaire donors said today they aren’t backing him. He couldn’t even get Ivanka and Jr. to show up.

It’s such a non event all msm outlets are only giving it a 30 second soundbite, before moving on to more important stories.

He’s going to be very concerned here soon when the indictments start coming down.

Meanwhile, I wonder why there appears to be no comment about this from the white house. 🤔 (Somewhat being sarcastic. XD)

Yes, I remember when he said he'd bomb Moscow. He's totally irresponsible, the world would be in cinders now if he were president. So I guess he's right there would be no war, there would also be nothing left.
Trump is anti-war and not a warmonger like Biden is. You are clueless.

Meanwhile, I wonder why there appears to be no comment about this from the white house. 🤔 (Somewhat being sarcastic. XD)
It wouldn't be appropriate. Besides, the last thing anyone should be doing is giving this creep anymore news coverage.

Democrats get to run against Trump again!

:dance:

Republicans react

:eek:
He won in 2020, and will win in 2024 if he is the candidate. who are you dims going to run? senile joe, cameltoe dumbass Harris, Bernie, Gay boy Trans sec? Schumer? Beto? you have no one, but you have the cheat machine, so it will be interesting

Forum List

Back