Trump appointed Judge and Florida jury = epic democrat fail

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Assuming this ever makes it to trial, I doubt a Florida jury will convict Trump, and even if they did, who thinks the judge who was appointed by Trump is going to give him years in prison for something no one else has ever recieved jail time for? Hillary destroyed her documents when they were asked for, even under subpoena. She wasnt even charged.

If judges are supposed to be fair, how could she give Trump any time in jail? Furthermore, you cant put a former president in jail anyway. They have Secret Service for life. Are they all going to hang out in a cell together? I sincerely doubt it. :laugh:

I agree

I think it will be impossible to find 12 jurors without at least one who is unwilling to hold Trump accountable.

The only question is with 37 counts not finding one that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Some of the charges are cut and dry…..Trump did have classified documents
Trump did admit he took them intentionally

I agree

I think it will be impossible to find 12 jurors without at least one who is unwilling to hold Trump accountable.

The only question is with 37 counts not finding one that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Some of the charges are cut and dry…..Trump did have classified documents
Trump did admit he took them intentionally
Hillary had classfied documents and destroyed them after she was subpoena'd. No charges.

Assuming this ever makes it to trial, I doubt a Florida jury will convict Trump, and even if they did, who thinks the judge who was appointed by Trump is going to give him years in prison for something no one else has ever recieved jail time for? Hillary destroyed her documents when they were asked for, even under subpoena. She wasnt even charged.

If judges are supposed to be fair, how could she give Trump any time in jail? Furthermore, you cant put a former president in jail anyway. They have Secret Service for life. Are they all going to hang out in a cell together? I sincerely doubt it. :laugh:

Trump changed the law about jail time for mishandling documents.

Trump's mistake is his insane belief that judges he appointed are loyal to him over the law .

the jurors will all be broward coward county retards...browrd coward retards are among the dumbest on earth

It's cute you think this woman...

b8cb07ec-5e1a-4fb9-b12b-35c318c5aeb4-jpeg-jpg.793978

...will get get to rule on this case. :lmao:

how can you name one when they were all destroyed you retarded idiot??????

god you people are so fucking stoopid....lol

Hillary used a personal server.
That means her personal information was mixed in with official correspondence. She was unwilling to turn her personal emails over to Republicans so she deleted them.

To Republicans, that means they were all secret documents.
Want to prove Hillary deleted classified emails?
Find one.

An email has a sender and a receiver. That means if Hillary deletes hers, it still exists on the other end.

Hillary used a personal server.
That means her personal information was mixed in with official correspondence. She was unwilling to turn her personal emails over to Republicans so she deleted them.

To Republicans, that means they were all secret documents.
Want to prove Hillary deleted classified emails?
Find one.

An email has a sender and a receiver. That means if Hillary deletes hers, it still exists on the other end.

The fact she was using a personal computer for government business with no tracking of the info was illegal in itself.

Like Trump, Hillary didn't think the laws applied to her.

The fact she was using a personal computer for government business with no tracking of the info was illegal in itself.

Like Trump, Hillary didn't think the laws applied to her.

She's not a computer whiz kid... The protocols re: use of computers and cell phones were still in flux. Do you think she deliberately made a mess of her government communications?

Forum List

Back