Trump approval surging! Keep up the good work Mr. President!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing women who have abortions to nazis is as fucking stupid gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More unborn children are murdered in the womb in one year in America than all the Jews by left wing Nazi's during the Holocaust.

And Republicans do not give a fuck about BORN children . Protect the embryo ...to hell with the child. Did you see the story about the children's health program? You preaching and moralizing is disgusting and pathetic.

Funny where is all these democrats churches helping foster kids?

All I see is planned parenthood killing children with US tax dollars..

Step up to the plate and do charity with your own time and money.

Taxes once again don't equal charity
Charity does not equal taxes. Isn't this supposed to be about Trumps approval? What is he doing for children?
Getting work for their parents.

Many women who have abortions already have children to care for. They have seen the impact on the family

If conservatives care about poor families let them start supporting struggling mothers rather than mock them

Liberal women are like dog's in heat. All they think about is getting laid, never mind about the consequences.

"It's okay, if I get pregnant I'll just murder it like Hillary murdered all those people who got in the way of her political career."
Women from red states lead the country in abortions
Also lead the country in incest

abortion-statistics-distribution-map.jpg

[
Liberals flock to red states because they have the most tax payers. Dead beat blue states find it hard to feed their dead beats because dead beats have a hard time feeding themselves.

Many women who have abortions already have children to care for. They have seen the impact on the family

If conservatives care about poor families let them start supporting struggling mothers rather than mock them

Liberal women are like dog's in heat. All they think about is getting laid, never mind about the consequences.

"It's okay, if I get pregnant I'll just murder it like Hillary murdered all those people who got in the way of her political career."

But progs say there's nothing wrong with abortion.

[
Liberals flock to red states because they have the most tax payers. Dead beat blue states find it hard to feed their dead beats because dead beats have a hard time feeding themselves.
[
Liberals flock to Idaho, Mississippi and West Virginia?

Trump country.......they got nothing better to do than get pregnant from their brother or Uncle Buck

But then again....Trump is no better

Trump-Ivanka-pervy-box-600x400.jpg

Looks like a favorite form of birth control in red states

Looks like a favorite form of birth control in red states
Is there something wrong with that?

Trumps economy begins in 2018! 2017 economy belonged to Obama!!
So, that means that 9-11 was Bill Clinton's fault?
Trumps economy starts in 2018, Enjoy you bottom feeding Trump rectum licker,
Obama's watch, Obama's economy.
Obamas economy from 2009 - 2017! Trumps economy 2018-2021!
I'm sure Obama would love to take credit. But no one remembers his name.
I look forward to see how Trumps economy will do 2018-2021

So, that means that 9-11 was Bill Clinton's fault?
I look forward to see how Trumps economy 2018-2021
Take a gander at it now for a clue.

Conservative women are whores.

Conservative women are whores.
Conservative women lead the country in abortions

In 2017 the economy belonged to Obama! Its now 2018 the economy belngs to Trump and Putin.

Horseshit.!

In 2017 the economy belonged to Obama! Its now 2018 the economy belngs to Trump and Putin.
Trump's watch, Trump's economy. No one remembers that other guy.

Horseshit.!

There is something wrong with it? It's a plank in the prog platform. You could look it up.

Trump's watch, Trump's economy. No one remembers that other guy.
Trump voters must get in line to join the human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back