Trump approval surging! Keep up the good work Mr. President!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are you blathering about?? Can you throw anymore dung at the wall in the hope that something sticks? Abortion? KKK? Black Panthers?? I think that you once told me to stay on topic.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Why can't you just debate the topic? Tell me about how decent people murder there unborn children and punch little old white ladies because she can't defend herself when the thug has eight friends backing him up.
Let's see
Why do women choose abortion?
Because they realize they can't afford another child, because the father has denied support, because they will lose their job, because childcare is too expensive
Then she shouldn't have gotten herself pregnant now, should she.

Too late for that...she is pregnant
What are you going to do about it?

What the hell are you blathering about?? Can you throw anymore dung at the wall in the hope that something sticks? Abortion? KKK? Black Panthers?? I think that you once told me to stay on topic.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Why can't you just debate the topic? Tell me about how decent people murder there unborn children and punch little old white ladies because she can't defend herself when the thug has eight friends backing him up.
Let's see
Because they realize they can't afford another child, because the father has denied support, because they will lose their job, because childcare is too expensive

Me? Nothing. I have nothing to do with her poor decisions that end with the death of an innocent.

Generally they have been there before
If conservatives cared about them when they were four years old instead of embryos maybe more women would keep them
If they've been there before then they must not be very good learners.

Have you ever stuck your tongue to a frozen flag pole? Did you learn not to do it again?

Maybe the same should go with not getting pregnant if you don't want children.
Many women who have abortions already have children to care for. They have seen the impact on the family

If conservatives care about poor families let them start supporting struggling mothers rather than mock them

Let's see

Me? Nothing. I have nothing to do with her poor decisions that end with the death of an innocent.
Not my problem.....move along

Let's see

Her poor life-taking decisions are not my problem.

Economic optimism soars, boosting Trump's approval rating

The last thing the left wants is American's feeling good about the economy.
Trumps economy begins in 2018! 2017 economy belonged to Obama!!
So, that means that 9-11 was Bill Clinton's fault?
Trumps economy starts in 2018, Enjoy you bottom feeding Trump rectum licker,
Obama's watch, Obama's economy.
Obamas economy from 2009 - 2017! Trumps economy 2018-2021!

Generally they have been there before
If conservatives cared about them when they were four years old instead of embryos maybe more women would keep them
If they've been there before then they must not be very good learners.

Have you ever stuck your tongue to a frozen flag pole? Did you learn not to do it again?

Maybe the same should go with not getting pregnant if you don't want children.
Many women who have abortions already have children to care for. They have seen the impact on the family

If conservatives care about poor families let them start supporting struggling mothers rather than mock them
They do care, which is why they say not to get pregnant so you end up killing an innocent. That kind of thing stays with a woman forever.

But not a man, who walks away unscathed. Such a paternally bigoted society.

Economic optimism soars, boosting Trump's approval rating

The last thing the left wants is American's feeling good about the economy.
Trumps economy begins in 2018! 2017 economy belonged to Obama!!
So, that means that 9-11 was Bill Clinton's fault?
Trumps economy starts in 2018, Enjoy you bottom feeding Trump rectum licker,
Obama's watch, Obama's economy.
Obamas economy from 2009 - 2017! Trumps economy 2018-2021!
I'm sure Obama would love to take credit. But no one remembers his name.

he's also mocked the disabled, war heroes and gold star families.

but why quibble with the delusional trump troll?
I mocked a Catholic boy for being afraid of spiders.
I mocked a girl who wears glasses for losing her car keys.
I mocked a blond guy because his cousins dog humps his leg.
I mocked a disabled, war hero for not knowing what a rubik's cube is.

th
Just more delusional equine excrement !
You failed hard in coming with a decent rebuttal on that one.

If one day I ever can't think of something smart to say in replying, I'll just not reply back.
I cant really take you seriously when you acknowledge that he has singled out people of color ( as well as Religious ethnic minorities ) for ridicule -which he has done disproportionately I might add- and then out of naiveté, dishonesty, or just stupidity, state as a fact that he was not motivated by animus toward them because of who and what they are. I can always think of something smart to say. It's just a matter of how much energy I want to expend on idiocy.

th
I guess you missed my point. Are you saying that people of color should be exempt from mocking just because there're not white? Here I am mocking you and I have no idea what color you are. I'm not mocking you because you might be a person of color, I'm mocking you because you probably voted for Hillary.

Hillary supporters are enemies of America.
No, YOU missed my point. Or are pretending to.

Let's see

Neither is her decision to abort when you leave no other alternative

Neither is her decision to abort when you leave no other alternative
I can easily think of a couple. Is she a prog and thus can't think properly?

Let's see

Comparing women who have abortions to nazis is as fucking stupid gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More unborn children are murdered in the womb in one year in America than all the Jews by left wing Nazi's during the Holocaust.

And Republicans do not give a fuck about BORN children . Protect the embryo ...to hell with the child. Did you see the story about the children's health program? You preaching and moralizing is disgusting and pathetic.

Let's see

More unborn children are murdered in the womb in one year in America than all the Jews by left wing Nazi's during the Holocaust.

And Republicans do not give a fuck about BORN children . Protect the embryo ...to hell with the child. Did you see the story about the children's health program? You preaching and moralizing is disgusting and pathetic.
Democrats take that option away by killing children before they become such a burden. Another plus is they can sell their little human organs to the highest bidder.

Let's see

Funny where is all these democrats churches helping foster kids?

All I see is planned parenthood killing children with US tax dollars..

Step up to the plate and do charity with your own time and money.

Let's see

Taxes once again don't equal charity

Let's see

Taxes once again don't equal charity
Charity does not equal taxes. Isn't this supposed to be about Trumps approval? What is he doing for children?

Liberal women are like dog's in heat. All they think about is getting laid, never mind about the consequences.

"It's okay, if I get pregnant I'll just murder it like Hillary murdered all those people who got in the way of her political career."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back