Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

The only person I see with butt hurt is Trump.
Well wipe good tonight bud because you are going to shit your panties tomorrow when Trump wins again. Comey has 0......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

YAWN! You are the one who claims someone has to be loyal to the president. Trump was wrong to ask Comey to pledge loyalty to him. That was not his requirement under the constitution
The president of the United States is the Captain of the ship. The Captain of the ship has every right and If I must say every duty to ask for loyalty from his staff. I guess you, just like the dweebs on CNN have never been in the military.

While Comey is careful to note that he did not interpret the conversation as a request to abandon all investigations of Flynn, just the conversation that had just cost Flynn his job, and while Trump’s request would not amount to “obstruction of justice” under the law, it’s still highly improper conduct by the President of the United States to ask the FBI Director, who knows full well that the President can fire him, to lay off a friend and former aide to the President.

Jim Comey Backs Up Trump's Story, But It's Not All Good News for Trump

While Comey is careful to note that he did not interpret the conversation as a request to abandon all investigations of Flynn, just the conversation that had just cost Flynn his job, and while Trump’s request would not amount to “obstruction of justice” under the law, it’s still highly improper conduct by the President of the United States to ask the FBI Director, who knows full well that the President can fire him, to lay off a friend and former aide to the President. Read more at: Jim Comey Backs Up Trump's Story, But It's Not All Good News for Trump

Thanks Faun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It's all over deep state Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: Fuck You Obama! :afro::ahole-1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

While Comey is careful to note that he did not interpret the conversation as a request to abandon all investigations of Flynn, just the conversation that had just cost Flynn his job, and while Trump’s request would not amount to “obstruction of justice” under the law, it’s still highly improper conduct by the President of the United States to ask the FBI Director, who knows full well that the President can fire him, to lay off a friend and former aide to the President. Read more at: Jim Comey Backs Up Trump's Story, But It's Not All Good News for Trump

Thanks Faun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
for ... ?

On tape...Tramp saying he DIDNT ask Comey to back off the investigations..
Today. Comey released a statement saying that's exactly what happened..
And the Trump whores think this is good news lol
That's how dumb these far rightwing badtards are.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

The only person I see with butt hurt is Trump.
Well wipe good tonight bud because you are going to shit your panties tomorrow when Trump wins again. Come has 0......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I won't be bothered one way or he other about tomorrow because I know this process is going t take a couple of years. Because from all I have seen, Trump is going to be in a lot more pain after tomorrows proceedings. You don't have any inside information and what you will do is make up more stuff that is not going to have anything to do with Comeys testimony and then claim some kind of victory for Trump.

You see, if Trump was so innocent why did he fire Comey? It was not because of how he handled the Hillary Clinton thing because if that had been the case he could have fired him when he officially took office. Where did Comey not show loyalty to Trump? It looks like because Comey continued investigating this issue. He cannot prove concrete evidence that Comey directly was not loyal to him. So those of us who can think see this and laugh at you cult of Trump members..

I won't be bothered one way or he other about tomorrow because I know this process is going t take a couple of years. Because from all I have seen, Trump is going to be in a lot more pain after tomorrows proceedings. You don't have any inside information and what you will do is make up more stuff that is not going to have anything to do with Comeys testimony and then claim some kind of victory for Trump.

You see, if Trump was so innocent why did he fire Comey? It was not because of how he handled the Hillary Clinton thing because if that had been the case he could have fired him when he officially took office. Where did Comey not show loyalty to Trump? It looks like because Comey continued investigating this issue. He cannot prove concrete evidence that Comey directly was not loyal to him. So those of us who can think see this and laugh at you cult of Trump members..
If you cared about the nation you will be calling your liberal Congress person to ask them why they are spending your hard earned tax dollars on this stupid Bullshit. I REPEAT there is NO there there...get use to it. Your side lost again. Trump will not be impeached, his presidency is proper and just. Now shut up and enjoy a much improved economy. I went to the mall today. A Wednesday! It was packed. Chill out. things are going to be great! jeeeeeeze

If you cared about the nation you will be calling your liberal Congress person to ask them why they are spending your hard earned tax dollars on this stupid Bullshit. I REPEAT there is NO there there...get use to it. Your side lost again. Trump will not be impeached, his presidency is proper and just. Now shut up and enjoy a much improved economy. I went to the mall today. A Wednesday! It was packed. Chill out. things are going to be great! jeeeeeeze

Shut the hell up. You conservatives spent 40 million on Bill Clinton to find out he got a blow job. You spent millions more chasing your tails about Benghazi. You can repeat there is no there all you want, but it appears there is plenty there.

Shut the hell up. You conservatives spent 40 million on Bill Clinton to find out he got a blow job. You spent millions more chasing your tails about Benghazi. You can repeat there is no there all you want, but it appears there is plenty there.
Basically.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
YAWN! You are the one who claims someone has to be loyal to the president. Trump was wrong to ask Comey to pledge loyalty to him. That was not his requirement under the constitution
The president of the United States is the Captain of the ship. The Captain of the ship has every right and If I must say every duty to ask for loyalty from his staff. I guess you, just like the dweebs on CNN have never been in the military.

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees.

You fucked in the head conservatives really believe you get to live by a different set of laws. If this had been a democrat demanding loyalty from the FBI because he was investigating something that might get close to him or involves him all this bullshit you post would not be posted.

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.

Sorry pal, but the US government is not a military operation. While a president may expect loyalty that s far different from asking or demanding loyalty from a person who is investigating a problem that stems from your staff because you want that Investigation to stop.

Forum List

Back