Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.
What a dumbfuck you are, eh? So the president is captain of the Congress then, is he? How about the captain of the Judiciary?

Moron... the captain of a ship is in charge of the entire ship.... the president of the U.S. is the captain of the Executive branch.

What we want is for him to testify. It'll be funny watching you trying to discredit hI'm at every turn but the fire is too hot for lame deflections.
What will be funny is watching your head explode when you realize that Comey has zip zero nada bad to say about Trump...I just got an insider heads up...the left is going to go nuts. Suicide watch will be needed:banana:

Ok, we can talk about things that will be funny and how someone wont get what you think they want as cover but what isn't funny is that Comey has Trumps number and documented it at the time.

Trump asked Comey for his "honest loyalty".

The filthy ass Libtard media seems to forget that word.

After that jackass Comey did that dishonest shit of letting Crooked Hillary off the hook for serious security violations for the lame excuse of "no intent" then that is the least Trump could have asked for.
You using the word HONEST in the same sentence as the world's biggest pathological liar POTUS, is hilarious..

Oh come now Herr Goebbels, don't be modest, you are as big of a pathological liar as anyone who has ever existed.

What we want is for him to testify. It'll be funny watching you trying to discredit hI'm at every turn but the fire is too hot for lame deflections.
What will be funny is watching your head explode when you realize that Comey has zip zero nada bad to say about Trump...I just got an insider heads up...the left is going to go nuts. Suicide watch will be needed:banana:

Ok, we can talk about things that will be funny and how someone wont get what you think they want as cover but what isn't funny is that Comey has Trumps number and documented it at the time.

You fascists are stupid, which is WHY you are fascists. Comey already said what he will testify. Yet you skeezy little trolls are still clinging to a fantasy that you will "get Trump." You are some delusional little fucks, that's for sure.

No one demanded loyalty. It was pretty clear that what Trump was asking for was a promise not to sabotage or undermine the office of the presidency.

FBI officials, according to the bureau's website, must only pledge allegiance to the Constitution and not any individual which includes the president.

Based on Trump's history....I can't blame him
Where are Trump's notes?

Trump just released his notes from the meeting with Comey

my-family-drawings-for-kids-501.jpg

Last edited:
Well if you were in his position and worked for someone like Trump then I would expect you to cover your ass. I know many will feel Comey is in the wrong but in the end he ( Comey ) had to protect himself against Trump. I would have done the same thing.

FBI officials, according to the bureau's website, must only pledge allegiance to the Constitution and not any individual which includes the president.

And if they work to undermine their boss, they will be fired.

Just as all you Nazis had demanded for the last year.

{
Oct. 30, 2016: Then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, accused the FBI director of breaking the Hatch Act, a federal law, by publicly disclosing new information about the Clinton investigation 11 days ahead of the presidential election.

letter. “Through your partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”}

This has been a problem for Trump's attorneys going back many years....apparently there was a rule that two attorneys had to be present whenever Trump was in the room...

The guy is a fucking douchebag.......We told you....

Comey seems like a nutcase. Might be interesting to test his note taking ability though out of curiousity!

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.
What a dumbfuck you are, eh? So the president is captain of the Congress then, is he? How about the captain of the Judiciary?

Moron... the captain of a ship is in charge of the entire ship.... the president of the U.S. is the captain of the Executive branch.
And the the Justice Department falls under the Executive Branch. The FBI is in the DoJ.

I don't see how asking for loyalty is even a problem.

Usually that goes without saying, but Comey was a holdover from the Obama Administration and apparently, looking at the backstabbing Comey has done, Trump's concerns proved to be justified. Comey seems to have a particular prejudice against Trump. I'd like to know why.

Based on Trump's history....I can't blame him
Where are Trump's notes?

Trump just released his notes from the meeting with Comey

my-family-drawings-for-kids-501.jpg
Where are Trump's TAPES he alluded to? Oh right the world knows the President of the United States is a pathological liar.

Forum List

Back