Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Comey seems like a nutcase. Might be interesting to test his note taking ability though out of curiousity!
You see the world thru biased eyes. Comey looks and acts highly professional. Anyone can tell he's as honest as one can be. How does it feel Snooter that your president is a liar?

What the hell you talking about Comey lied to Congress just a month ago about the number of emails.
Can you demonstrate this, or only Assert it?

What are you playing stupid now, it's only been a month.

James Comey’s Testimony on Huma Abedin Forwarding Emails Was Inaccurate

No the president is not like the captain of a ship. The president is only commander and chief of the military, not civilian employees
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. The president is the captain and commander of the ship called the United States Of America. Dummy. And in that ship are the heads of different departments. They are HIS lieutenants and he has every right on earth to ask for their loyalty if you think Obama didn't do that very same thing you are indeed the young fool you appear to be.
What a dumbfuck you are, eh? So the president is captain of the Congress then, is he? How about the captain of the Judiciary?

Moron... the captain of a ship is in charge of the entire ship.... the president of the U.S. is the captain of the Executive branch.
And the the Justice Department falls under the Executive Branch. The FBI is in the DoJ.

I don't see how asking for loyalty is even a problem.

Usually that goes without saying, but Comey was a holdover from the Obama Administration and apparently, looking at the backstabbing Comey has done, Trump's concerns proved to be justified. Comey seems to have a particular prejudice against Trump. I'd like to know why.
Because the FBI's loyalty lies with the Constitution, not the president. If a president violates the Constitution, are you suggesting the Director of the FBI should remain loyal to the president and not the Constitution?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
giphy.gif

Based on Trump's history....I can't blame him
Where are Trump's notes?

Trump just released his notes from the meeting with Comey

my-family-drawings-for-kids-501.jpg
Where are Trump's TAPES he alluded to? Oh right the world knows the President of the United States is a pathological liar.

Very true

Trump did threaten Comey with releasing tapes of the meeting

Can't wait to hear them

Comey also "believed" that when Trump "hoped" for a certain outcome of an investigation, that Trump was directing him to make sure the outcome was in Trumps favor.

Good luck Dimocrats proving that "hoping" is the same as "ordering".

It is when you're the boss. After all, Obama's entire presidency was based on hope and change.

That is quite alarming

ANY president that requests a meeting without whitehouse council present is whats really alarming.

Oh?

Obama met with Comey sans council on many occasions.

I know, that's different.

prove it

^^^^^^^^^^ Dumb Nazi doesn't grasp he is being set up...

{“This had not been my practice in the past,” he continued. “I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) — once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions. I can recall nine one-on-one conversations with President Trump in four months — three in person and six on the phone.”}

Comey Never Kept Detailed Memos On Conversations He Had With Barack Obama

That is quite alarming

How does anyone know that James Comey didn't make the notes last month or last night even?

Where does it say he made those notes when he says he did, it's only his word.
You are correct. I'm inclined to believe him however. He may have handled his job poorly but that doesn't make him a liar.

That is quite alarming

ANY president that requests a meeting without whitehouse council present is whats really alarming.

Oh?

Obama met with Comey sans council on many occasions.

I know, that's different.

prove it

^^^^^^^^^^ Dumb Nazi doesn't grasp he is being set up...

{“This had not been my practice in the past,” he continued. “I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) — once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions. I can recall nine one-on-one conversations with President Trump in four months — three in person and six on the phone.”}

Comey Never Kept Detailed Memos On Conversations He Had With Barack Obama

just the two of them, alone, at dinner ?

not a chance you moron

Comey seems like a nutcase. Might be interesting to test his note taking ability though out of curiousity!
You see the world thru biased eyes. Comey looks and acts highly professional. Anyone can tell he's as honest as one can be. How does it feel Snooter that your president is a liar?

What the hell you talking about Comey lied to Congress just a month ago about the number of emails.
Can you demonstrate this, or only Assert it?

Are you fucking stupid, or just lying?

+{Update, May 9, 2017:On Tuesday, the FBI sent a letter to Congress correcting inaccurate congressional testimony by Director James Comey, six days after he mischaracterized what the FBI discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The bureau addressed the matter in a two-page letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee from its congressional liaison, explaining that it was “intended to supplement” Comey’s testimony, by providing “the full context of what was reviewed and found on the laptop.”}

James Comey’s Testimony on Huma Abedin Forwarding Emails Was Inaccurate

You're a Nazi, so I assume you are just lying.

I don't see how him taking notes protects himself in the slightest. The guy is an idiot.

The whole world is watching. The whole world is watching.
And the whole world's worst suspicions are confirmed. The president of the United States is a liar.
Sad day for America.

Comey is coming off as vindictive.

He said he didn't have a "clear view then". why would he have a clear view now?

The man is a clown

Forum List

Back