Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Why the hell is it alarming that Comey took notes? As a matter of fact Comey isn't being completely truthful and maybe that's why Trump fired him. Indications are that Comey is a compulsive note taker and is in the habit of taking notes of every important discussion.

Comey seems like a nutcase. Might be interesting to test his note taking ability though out of curiousity!
You see the world thru biased eyes. Comey looks and acts highly professional. Anyone can tell he's as honest as one can be. How does it feel Snooter that your president is a liar?

Why the hell is it alarming that Comey took notes? As a matter of fact Comey isn't being completely truthful and maybe that's why Trump fired him. Indications are that Comey is a compulsive note taker and is in the habit of taking notes of every important discussion.
The topic title explains why it's alarming. Sorry you're too dense to figure it out.

That is quite alarming

He seems like a very intelligent man who was doing his job

That's what the left has been saying all along.

{
Nov. 2, 2016: Days later, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-New York, told Bloomberg News that he had lost confidence in Comey for his handling of Clinton’s email investigation.

“I do not have confidence in him any longer,” Schumer said at the time. “To restore my faith, I am going to have to sit down and talk to him and get an explanation for why he did this.”

Related: Team Trump defends firing of FBI Director James Comey

That same day, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-San Francisco, shared similar feelings with CNN and suggested Comey may lose his job.

"Maybe he's not in the right job," Pelosi said. "I think that we have to just get through this election and just see what the casualties are along the way."}

Speaking of nutcases, check out the lisping jewish-american and limp-wristed Senator Ron Wyden. :p Who the votes for those Swamp rats?

As a matter of fact Comey isn't being completely truthful and maybe that's why Trump fired him

A "matter of fact"?

Show me...

Comey seems like a nutcase. Might be interesting to test his note taking ability though out of curiousity!
You see the world thru biased eyes. Comey looks and acts highly professional. Anyone can tell he's as honest as one can be. How does it feel Snooter that your president is a liar?

What the hell you talking about Comey lied to Congress just a month ago about the number of emails.

What the hell you talking about Comey lied to Congress just a month ago about the number of emails.
Can you demonstrate this, or only Assert it?

Comey also "believed" that when Trump "hoped" for a certain outcome of an investigation, that Trump was directing him to make sure the outcome was in Trumps favor.

Good luck Dimocrats proving that "hoping" is the same as "ordering".

Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? A former FBI Director has just testified under oath that the President of the United States is a LIAR and his honesty can not be trusted? What does it mean when such a high-ranking former government official such as an FBI Director calls the President a LIAR while under oath during a Senate Hearing?

Forum List

Back