Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

That is quite alarming

ANY president that requests a meeting without whitehouse council present is whats really alarming.

Oh?

Obama met with Comey sans council on many occasions.

I know, that's different.

prove it

^^^^^^^^^^ Dumb Nazi doesn't grasp he is being set up...

{“This had not been my practice in the past,” he continued. “I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) — once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions. I can recall nine one-on-one conversations with President Trump in four months — three in person and six on the phone.”}

Comey Never Kept Detailed Memos On Conversations He Had With Barack Obama

just the two of them, alone, at dinner ?

not a chance you moron

Uh 7, read the fucking words, if you know that much English.

Stupid fucking Nazi (I know, redundant.)

Sometime within the year or next Trump will be under oath. Will he even be able to tell the truth since he's spent his whole life lying about everything?

I don't see how him taking notes protects himself in the slightest. The guy is an idiot.

It's called 'past recollection recorded' It's much stronger and reliable testimony than later recollection. In essence he wrote it while it was fresh in his memory, before his memory could be influenced by subsequent events.

Comey seems like a nutcase. Might be interesting to test his note taking ability though out of curiousity!
You see the world thru biased eyes. Comey looks and acts highly professional. Anyone can tell he's as honest as one can be. How does it feel Snooter that your president is a liar?

What the hell you talking about Comey lied to Congress just a month ago about the number of emails.
Can you demonstrate this, or only Assert it?

Are you fucking stupid, or just lying?

+{Update, May 9, 2017:On Tuesday, the FBI sent a letter to Congress correcting inaccurate congressional testimony by Director James Comey, six days after he mischaracterized what the FBI discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The bureau addressed the matter in a two-page letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee from its congressional liaison, explaining that it was “intended to supplement” Comey’s testimony, by providing “the full context of what was reviewed and found on the laptop.”}

James Comey’s Testimony on Huma Abedin Forwarding Emails Was Inaccurate

You're a Nazi, so I assume you are just lying.

Talk about a lying bum .

In it, the FBI acknowledged that only a “small number” of more than 49,000 “potentially relevant” emails found on Weiner’s laptop had been forwarded from Clinton deputy Huma Abedin to Weiner, her husband, not hundreds or thousands as Comey had stated. The FBI said just two of those messages contained classified information

Comey is the first govt. official to take notes for CYA.........:flameth:

Let me know when any substance comes from his testimony.

Now a former FBI has testified in essence the president has no integrity and cannot be trusted.

Not one trump supporter can call out Trump for being a chronic liar. Look at these cowards.

Based on Trump's history....I can't blame him
Where are Trump's notes?

Trump just released his notes from the meeting with Comey

my-family-drawings-for-kids-501.jpg
Where are Trump's TAPES he alluded to? Oh right the world knows the President of the United States is a pathological liar.

Maybe he's waiting to see if Comey tells the truth, we might see them in a couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

{“This had not been my practice in the past,” he continued. “I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) — once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions. I can recall nine one-on-one conversations with President Trump in four months — three in person and six on the phone.”})

Comey didn't have to worry about being fired when he talked to Obama, in fact, Obama went out of his way to keep Comey (with full senate approval) on the job.

Comey was afraid for his job under Trump

Comey also "believed" that when Trump "hoped" for a certain outcome of an investigation, that Trump was directing him to make sure the outcome was in Trumps favor.

Good luck Dimocrats proving that "hoping" is the same as "ordering".

Comey seems like a nutcase. Might be interesting to test his note taking ability though out of curiousity!
You see the world thru biased eyes. Comey looks and acts highly professional. Anyone can tell he's as honest as one can be. How does it feel Snooter that your president is a liar?

What the hell you talking about Comey lied to Congress just a month ago about the number of emails.
Can you demonstrate this, or only Assert it?

Are you fucking stupid, or just lying?

+{Update, May 9, 2017:On Tuesday, the FBI sent a letter to Congress correcting inaccurate congressional testimony by Director James Comey, six days after he mischaracterized what the FBI discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The bureau addressed the matter in a two-page letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee from its congressional liaison, explaining that it was “intended to supplement” Comey’s testimony, by providing “the full context of what was reviewed and found on the laptop.”}

James Comey’s Testimony on Huma Abedin Forwarding Emails Was Inaccurate

You're a Nazi, so I assume you are just lying.
You are getting rather hysterical over what is unambiguously described as an "Inaccuracy".....

Forum List

Back