Trump Asks Betsy DeVos to Study Fed Overreach in Education

Parents have ALWAYS had the choice. Always. How about we give public schools the Choice that Private schools and tutors have always had.
You ever watched the documentary 'Waiting For Superman'? If not, watch it then come back and talk to me.
I'm still waiting for you to begin to tell us what's wrong with education.
So you have no intention of doing a little homework to get you answer? Figures...
You cannot even articulate what your beef is with public education. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Excellent move. It's the opposite of fascism, but the left will spin it that way anyway.

President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday calling on the Education Department to study whether the federal government has overstepped state and local control of education.

“We know that local communities do it best and know it best,” Trump said during a signing ceremony on Wednesday, according to the White House press pool. “Previous administrations have wrongly forced states and schools to comply with federal whims and dictates for what our kids are taught. The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

Under the executive order, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos will have 300 days to review any regulations or guidance that might be deemed as overstepping the federal department’s bounds.

President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday calling on the Education Department to study whether the federal government has overstepped state and local control of education.

“We know that local communities do it best and know it best,” Trump said during a signing ceremony on Wednesday, according to the White House press pool. “Previous administrations have wrongly forced states and schools to comply with federal whims and dictates for what our kids are taught. The time has come to empower teachers and parents to make the decisions that help their students achieve success.”

Under the executive order, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos will have 300 days to review any regulations or guidance that might be deemed as overstepping the federal department’s bounds.

Trump asks Betsy DeVos to study federal overreach in education

Time to get the US government out of education. We through a lot of money to schools and they just keep getting stupider. But then again what do you expect with eth far left in charge of teachers.
Why aren't RussianWrs like yourself taking over the teaching profession?

See far left drone religious dogma at it's best!

Once again the far left proves once again why they should not be in charge of anything!
#Pizzagate coding again. Sad.

Why do you think education is a mess?
Where to begin...
At the beginning. So....?
As I cited in another response to another one of your posts - watch 'Waiting For Superman' then we'll talk. That's a good beginning.
So...you've got nothing.....just "go watch a movie". Let me guess.....you struggled with YOUR education. Do you blame your teachers for that?
Oh, I have quite a bit, but the movie answers all your questions by providing a documentary of real life and the people involved, not just 3rd party discussions on a board. I can't help it if you are afraid to know the truth.
You still are not able to articulate what you believe is wrong with public education. If you can't even tell us what you believe is wrong, how are we to take your complaints seriously?

Excellent move. It's the opposite of fascism, but the left will spin it that way anyway.

Time to get the US government out of education. We through a lot of money to schools and they just keep getting stupider. But then again what do you expect with eth far left in charge of teachers.

Once again the far left proves once again why they should not be in charge of anything!

Another far left drone using old religious dogma not based in reality..

You are right that is sad as that is all you drones have. Far left religious dogma not connected to reality!

Where to begin...
As I cited in another response to another one of your posts - watch 'Waiting For Superman' then we'll talk. That's a good beginning.
So...you've got nothing.....just "go watch a movie". Let me guess.....you struggled with YOUR education. Do you blame your teachers for that?
Oh, I have quite a bit, but the movie answers all your questions by providing a documentary of real life and the people involved, not just 3rd party discussions on a board. I can't help it if you are afraid to know the truth.
You still are not able to articulate what you believe is wrong with public education. If you can't even tell us what you believe is wrong, how are we to take your complaints seriously?

The answer by your rich white far left masters was to throw more money at for over 60 years, how did that work?

You are right that is sad as that is all you drones have. Far left religious dogma not connected to reality!
More #Pizzagate coding....reaching out to your #Pizzagate pals through secret codes?

How is that a personal attack? Break it down for us. And while you are at it....point out where anyone said that "our public education system is a HUGE success".....besides you.
Why do you have to twist things? I never said our public education system is a huge success - I asked if you believed that.

Tell ya what, why don't we just get back to the topic - the snowflake attack on DeVos, the great idea Trump had of studying Federal Overreach in education, and doing something about it.

Excessive Government Bureaucracy is a problem everywhere, not just in the Education system.

The answer by your rich white far left masters was to throw more money at for over 60 years, how did that work?
Were you educated in a public school?

How is that a personal attack? Break it down for us. And while you are at it....point out where anyone said that "our public education system is a HUGE success".....besides you.
Why do you have to twist things? I never said our public education system is a huge success - I asked if you believed that.

Tell ya what, why don't we just get back to the topic - the snowflake attack on DeVos and the great idea Trump had of studying Federal Overreach in education.

Excessive Government Bureaucracy is a problem everywhere, not just in the Education system.
I quoted you......see the quotes. So...let's get back to the topic......what is it that you think are the problems in public education?

See how the far left will never admit failure!

WE can tell that you were!

More #Pizzagate coding....reaching out to your #Pizzagate pals through secret codes?

See how the far left acts when you start using facts?

What facts did you use?

Why can't you answer? Were you educated in a public school or not?

Why can't you answer my question?

What facts did you use?

The fact you are far left drone using far left religious dogma not based in reality!

I realize you are far left drone, but do try and keep and answer questions that are poised to you with real answers!

What facts did you use?

The fact you are far left drone using far left religious dogma not based in reality!

I realize you are far left drone, but do try and keep and answer questions that are poised to you with real answers!
So...your educational institution (which you are not willing to tell us what it was) failed you by not teaching you the distinction between Fact and Opinion. I believe that's something taught in 4th or 5th grade.

Why can't you answer my question?

Quid pro quo....I asked you first. Were you educated in a public school or not?

PS. Check with me if you don't know what "quid pro quo" means.

What facts did you use?

So...your educational institution (which you are not willing to tell us what it was) failed you by not teaching you the distinction between Fact and Opinion. I believe that's something taught in 4th or 5th grade.

Go away, far left drone.

doesn't each state run their own Board of Education?

is this about the federal mandate to the states for testing, in the ''no child left behind act''?

I thought the dept of education federally uses their money for poor kids being fed in schools and stuff like that, along with giving money to States for colleges?

I'd love to know what else they do, if anything?

Forum List

Back