Trump Asks Betsy DeVos to Study Fed Overreach in Education

You need to use bigger font....you're not very convincing until you use really big font and caps.....lots of caps.
Shut up, LIAR! Your own post exposed you for your LIES! That is all anyone needs to see from you.

So you want me to shut up......I'm asking too many hard questions, am I?
NO, you are LYING. You have been exposed as a LIAR, having NO CREDIBILITY! You altered my comment, posted a FAKE, DOCTORED quote in your post - as I showed / proved - so you could make a false accusation against me. YOU ARE A LIAR! 'Nuff SAID / PROVEN!
I've altered nothing. You are obviously deranged. All because you are intimidated by my questions about public education. Interesting.

Someone should dig up the thread of bode lies that we started like 10 years ago.

I think it ran for 5 before everybody just quit caring and it wasn't even news anymore.

I've altered nothing. You are obviously deranged. All because you are intimidated by my questions about public education. Interesting.

You are a certifiable pathological LIAR! Even with your post and mine for everyone to see on this board, even after being BUSTED, you continue to LIE your ass off.

You wrote / 'quoted':
'And while you are at it....point out where anyone said that "our public education system is a HUGE success".....besides you'

In your post you intentionally ALTERED, DOCTORED, OMMITTED WORDS from my original quote, which was this:

- "So, am I to assume you think our public education system is a HUGE success'?"

You LIED and declared I believe / stated our public education system is a huge success'.

As my post clearly shows - as my REAL quote clearly shows - I never claimed our public school system is a huge success. I ASKED YOU if YOU thought it was!

You are pathetic, a serial liar who can't stop herself. You threw away, and continue to piss on, any credibility you ever had.

You are a certifiable pathological LIAR! Even with your post and mine for everyone to see on this board, even after being BUSTED, you continue to LIE your ass off.

You wrote / 'quoted':
'And while you are at it....point out where anyone said that "our public education system is a HUGE success".....besides you'

In your post you intentionally ALTERED, DOCTORED, OMMITTED WORDS from my original quote, which was this:

- "So, am I to assume you think our public education system is a HUGE success'?"

You LIED and declared I believe / stated our public education system is a huge success'.

As my post clearly shows - as my REAL quote clearly shows - I never claimed our public school system is a huge success. I ASKED YOU if YOU thought it was!

You are pathetic, a serial liar who can't stop herself. You threw away, and continue to piss on, any credibility you ever had.
Did you or did you not say "our public education system is a HUGE success".....even with the word "HUGE" all in capital letters?
Why do you think education is a mess?
Where to begin...

just because you are neither bright nor successful nor well-educated does not mean public education is a failure. it means you are.
Personally attacking those who disagree with your intolerant liberal opinion proves nothing, dear. So, am I to assume you think our public education system is a HUGE success'?
Why....here is the very post in which you said it.

LIAR...all you did was repost YOUR original post in which you ALTERED / DOCTORED / OMITTED words from my original quote so you could spew your LIE! Those are YOU words, not mine.

My original quote was THIS, LIAR:

"So, am I to assume you think our public education system is a HUGE success'?"

Thanks for continuing to show people how much of a pathological LIAR you are! Damn, girl, you have no shame.

I am done with you, LIAR!

LIAR...all you did was repost YOUR original post in which you ALTERED / DOCTORED / OMITTED words from my original quote so you could spew your LIE! Those are YOU words, not mine.

My original quote was THIS, LIAR:

Thanks for continuing to show people how much of a pathological LIAR you are! Damn, girl, you have no shame.

I am done with you, LIAR!
Did you or did you not say what I just underlined and bolded and enlarged in your post?

Are you serious? Really? Bill Clinton's pick had fewer qualifications than she has. Did you raise a stink then?
She worked in the schools for 15 years as a mentor. She is on the Board of a number of educational institutes.
Righttt. Her degree only comes from the #1 ranked college in the midwest by US News.
It would be better if she studied some of the things that would help her do her job. I watched the hearings. She didn't have the slightest idea how to go about it.
This will probably be the first time she's studied anything.

What does business economics have to do with heading an education department. It's not a business, and it would be stupid to try to run it as one.

No. Duncan had been in education for decades when he was appointed head of DOE. Devos, nor her children never worked at or attended any public school. She had, and probably still has no Idea what needs to be done to run public schools.

Are you serious? Really? Bill Clinton's pick had fewer qualifications than she has. Did you raise a stink then?
She worked in the schools for 15 years as a mentor. She is on the Board of a number of educational institutes.
Righttt. Her degree only comes from the #1 ranked college in the midwest by US News.
It would be better if she studied some of the things that would help her do her job. I watched the hearings. She didn't have the slightest idea how to go about it.
This will probably be the first time she's studied anything.

What does business economics have to do with heading an education department. It's not a business, and it would be stupid to try to run it as one.

No. Duncan had been in education for decades when he was appointed head of DOE. Devos, nor her children never worked at or attended any public school. She had, and probably still has no Idea what needs to be done to run public schools.
It looks right now like she wants to damage Higher Education even more.....that's something that the RightW truly hates....

That is her job. A cabinet position fulfills the wishes of the president. Education is a mess and people like you think doing the same thing will get different results.
a cabinet position fulfills the requirements of the congress who created and funds the position, the President as the executive simply directs and prioritizes their duties is how I believe it was set up??
Well I seem to remember obama creating a few new ones. Czar this and that. But what requirement did congress put on the sec. of education?

Obama didn't create any czar positions. Those titles were strictly inventions of the media. If interested, you can google what their real titles were.

Did you or did you not say what I just underlined and bolded and enlarged in your post?

No, LIAR. As YOU just proved again, I said, "So, am I to assume you think our public education system is a HUGE success'?"

You claimed I ONLY said, 'our public education system is a HUGE success'. You omitted the words in red, which made my statement a QUESTION, so you could make the FALSE ACCUSATION / tell the LIE that I DECLARED I believe our public schools are a huge success, which I did not do.

You continue to prove you are a shameless, pathological liar whose ego will not allow to admit that she LIED, even when so clearly proven.

So just STFU, and go away. You are wasting mine and everyone else's time by trying to claim you did not lie, when everyone can so clearly see you did! The only one you are conning / convincing is yourself.

No, LIAR. As YOU just proved again, I said, "So, am I to assume you think our public education system is a HUGE success'?"

You claimed I ONLY said, 'our public education system is a HUGE success'. You omitted the words in red, which made my statement a QUESTION, so you could make the FALSE ACCUSATION / tell the LIE that I DECLARED I believe our public schools are a huge success, which I did not do.

You continue to prove you are a shameless, pathological liar whose ego will not allow to admit that she LIED, even when so clearly proven.

So just STFU, and go away. You are wasting mine and everyone else's time by trying to claim you did not lie, when everyone can so clearly see you did! The only one you are conning / convincing is yourself.
I have no objection to what you said in red.....but you DID say "our public education system is a HUGE success".....and nobody but you said such a thing......yes...or...no?

That is her job. A cabinet position fulfills the wishes of the president. Education is a mess and people like you think doing the same thing will get different results.
a cabinet position fulfills the requirements of the congress who created and funds the position, the President as the executive simply directs and prioritizes their duties is how I believe it was set up??
Well I seem to remember obama creating a few new ones. Czar this and that. But what requirement did congress put on the sec. of education?

Obama didn't create any czar positions. Those titles were strictly inventions of the media. If interested, you can google what their real titles were.
Doesn't matter. That wasn't the point. Google 'tutor' and find an adult to explain the posts to you.

Forum List

Back