Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what's WRONG with the LEFTISTS of the WORLD... they're willing to even follow a LITTLE CHILD, that knows NOTHING, only what she's been TOLD to THINK, so long as it goes along with their RADICAL AGENDA.

Yeah that's the ticket leftist... try and convince the ENTIRE WORLD, WORLD LEADERS, SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, ALL WALKS OF PEOPLE WITH A HIGHER EDUCATION... that they're STUPID, that they HAVE to LISTEN to a LITTLE GIRL.

How STUPID are you people... REALLY... HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

Whether you support her or believe she should have got the award is really secondary. The main point is Trump acting like a 6 year old because he didn't get it.
NO... it's NOT... the point is YOU people pushing this IGNORANT little girl as some kind of PROPHET, or someone with SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE ABOVE AND BEYOND what every other ADULT SCIENTIST on EARTH has. You're all OUT TO LUNCH thinking that shoving this LITTLE GIRL down our throats is somehow supposed to MAGICALLY make us all BELIEVE in GLOBAL WARMING ALL OF SUDDEN.... BECAUSE SHE SAYS SO.

It's STUPID, and there's NOTHING wrong with President Trump pointing it out. We were ALL THINKING THE SAME THING ANYWAY.

I have never once discussed her. You can rant and rave all you want to and all it does is help explain why people support Trump ranting and raving.
PRESIDENT Trump is a SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE and WON THE WHITE HOUSE. He PROVEN himself to have TENACITY and WISDOM.

This little girl is just that... A LITTLE GIRL.

The way you sound you'd follow her off a cliff.

So? By attacking a 16 yo girl makes him a better president? Or a Moron?
OH... President Trump ATTACKED HER... OH MY GOD... RUN FOR THE HILLS... HE ATTACKED HER... pfft... :lol:

He simply pointed out what we're ALL THINKING, jackass.... that NO ONE needs to listen to a CHILD about things that effect the WORLD.

But you go ahead... you base your LIFE on the thoughts and ramblings of a CHILD and what her HANDLERS have TOLD her to say.

You're a PATHETIC MORON

Last edited:
The whole world belongs to Paris accord except one country USA because of Trump. Even Ivanka disagree with this dude.
Bull shit. That's one of the most STUPID things I've read on here today.

I don’t expect a very poorly informed supporter like you eeeeeven understand a Paris Accord.
What do you know anyway?
I don't give a SHIT about what happens in Paris. I live in America, and it's a damn sight better place to live than the MUSLIM INVADED TOILET PARIS.

What made you think is going to happen in Paris?
What is America got anything to do with Paris? I know Muslims here and I can assure you that they are heavily informed than ignorant like you.
I think your google translate isn't working very well. I don't get what you're even talking about.

But I have an idea... why don't you go walk down one of your NO GO ZONES in Paris that are full of muslims... say you're a Christian... see if you don't get your ASS KICKED, if not KILLED.

You brain washed, ultra politically correct moron.

Why don’t you google Paris Accord and climate change? Before making any comments.....

If I walk in Chicago ghetto areas at night will I make it the next day?

Your post in response to Charwin....

"Bull shit. That's one of the most STUPID things I've read on here today."
Post 156 by the way.

My post in response to your assessment of Charmins post.
Post 157.

"Coming from one of the dumbest MF's on this board I'm not surprised at his comment."

Not sure where the confusion is.

Bull shit. That's one of the most STUPID things I've read on here today.

I don’t expect a very poorly informed supporter like you eeeeeven understand a Paris Accord.
What do you know anyway?
I don't give a SHIT about what happens in Paris. I live in America, and it's a damn sight better place to live than the MUSLIM INVADED TOILET PARIS.

What is America got anything to do with Paris? I know Muslims here and I can assure you that they are heavily informed than ignorant like you.
I think your google translate isn't working very well. I don't get what you're even talking about.

But I have an idea... why don't you go walk down one of your NO GO ZONES in Paris that are full of muslims... say you're a Christian... see if you don't get your ASS KICKED, if not KILLED.

Why don’t you google Paris Accord and climate change? Before making any comments.....

Why? Because I don't give a FUCK about it... that's why.

This is a perfect example of why this guy's approval rating isn't higher than it is and why the Republicans are struggling in the suburbs now where they have typically dominated. He is so crass and immature in public and he does stupid shit like this and it's kind of appalling to your average, educated, middle class suburbanite.

Then there is this...
Trump%20and%20Obama%202019-12-12-M.jpg

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
The Rasmussen is the only poll you got? Good luck.
For those who don't know about partisan polling bias:

“I think they tend to be more along the partisan angle, leaning toward the Republicans ... the weight that they put toward partisan self-identification,” Newall said, referring to Rasmussen’s long-standing practice of adjusting its results by party identification."

Pollster: Rasmussen Research has a pro-GOP bias

Whether you support her or believe she should have got the award is really secondary. The main point is Trump acting like a 6 year old because he didn't get it.
NO... it's NOT... the point is YOU people pushing this IGNORANT little girl as some kind of PROPHET, or someone with SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE ABOVE AND BEYOND what every other ADULT SCIENTIST on EARTH has. You're all OUT TO LUNCH thinking that shoving this LITTLE GIRL down our throats is somehow supposed to MAGICALLY make us all BELIEVE in GLOBAL WARMING ALL OF SUDDEN.... BECAUSE SHE SAYS SO.

It's STUPID, and there's NOTHING wrong with President Trump pointing it out. We were ALL THINKING THE SAME THING ANYWAY.

I have never once discussed her. You can rant and rave all you want to and all it does is help explain why people support Trump ranting and raving.
PRESIDENT Trump is a SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE and WON THE WHITE HOUSE. He PROVEN himself to have TENACITY and WISDOM.

OH... President Trump ATTACKED HER... OH MY GOD... RUN FOR THE HILLS... HE ATTACKED HER... pfft... :lol:

He simply pointed out what we're ALL THINKING, jackass.... that NO ONE needs to listen to a CHILD about things that effect the WORLD.

But you go ahead... you base your LIFE on a the thoughts and ramblings of a CHILD and what her HANDLERS have TOLD her to say.

You're a PATHETIC MORON

Oh Dude.

How ignorant can you be? Start reading from post #1. What do you think this thread is all about?

So it’s okay for a POTUS to attack a 16yo girl because he didn’t get the cover of Times?

Post 156 by the way.

Post 157.

"Coming from one of the dumbest MF's on this board I'm not surprised at his comment."

You're not sure of anything, dumbass.

Trump should take his own advice by chilling about these meaningless things. I wish he'd quit being such a baby.

But you go ahead... you base your LIFE on a the thoughts and ramblings of a CHILD and what her HANDLERS have TOLD her to say.

You're a PATHETIC MORON

Oh Dude.

How ignorant can you be? Start reading from post #1. What do you think this thread is all about?

So it’s okay for a POTUS to attack a 16yo girl because he didn’t get the cover of Times?
- - - - - - - - - - -

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
Cry me a river
you put someone upfront as your spokesperson when they act like an idiot we're going to destroy them
You want to protect children don't make them your leading authority on your agenda

This is a perfect example of why this guy's approval rating isn't higher than it is and why the Republicans are struggling in the suburbs now where they have typically dominated. He is so crass and immature in public and he does stupid shit like this and it's kind of appalling to your average, educated, middle class suburbanite.

Then there is this...
Trump%20and%20Obama%202019-12-12-M.jpg

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports[emoji2400]
The Rasmussen is the only poll you got? Good luck.
For those who don't know about partisan polling bias:

“I think they tend to be more along the partisan angle, leaning toward the Republicans ... the weight that they put toward partisan self-identification,” Newall said, referring to Rasmussen’s long-standing practice of adjusting its results by party identification."

Pollster: Rasmussen Research has a pro-GOP bias

Markle is not new here..Just shocking why he uses Rasmussen as his reference. You would think he should know better but nooooo. These are Trump supporters..

What do you know anyway?

Why? Because I don't give a FUCK about it... that's why.

You talk about Paris muslim area but you have Chicago ghetto as one of the most dangerous place in America.

You don’t know what you are talking about?
You don’t even understand what you are saying.
Why even bother to post?

I’m even scared to talk to you about photosynthesis. I’m sure that is very tough for you to understand.

That young woman said: "we are in the beginning of a mass extinction".

Lol, she is a loony.

Loony huh!

If we don’t do anything what made you think we are better than any body? People are dying.

Pollution kills 1.8 million Chinese, study says

Contaminated air and water killed more than nine million people globally in 2015, mostly in poor countries, report says

Then why doesn't she go and protest in China? huh??? why????

I can tell you why....because she is a little greedy globalist dominated hypocrite

Post 156 by the way.

Post 157.

You're not sure of anything, dumbass.

I was agreeing with you ya fucken idiot!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
And the Trump campaign can't come up with anything authentic, either. Won't be the first time that someone affiliated with Trump copies or plagiarizes. Time should sue his ass.

"Later Thursday, Trump’s 2020 campaign tweeted an edited cover of Time’s "Person of the Year" cover which superimposed the president’s head on Thunberg’s body, claiming that “When it comes to keeping his promises, there's only one Person Of The Year.”

Forum List

Back