Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted the minor for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
Baron Trump isn't going around the world climate shaming everyone like this retard is. The only time Baron Trump is used by the media and progressive scum is to threaten him.
Just a week ago, Trump was protesting that children were off limits

Apparently a 16 year old girl with Aspergers is not off limits

This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what's WRONG with the LEFTISTS of the WORLD... they're willing to even follow a LITTLE CHILD, that knows NOTHING, only what she's been TOLD to THINK, so long as it goes along with their RADICAL AGENDA.

Yeah that's the ticket leftist... try and convince the ENTIRE WORLD, WORLD LEADERS, SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, ALL WALKS OF PEOPLE WITH A HIGHER EDUCATION... that they're STUPID, that they HAVE to LISTEN to a LITTLE GIRL.

How STUPID are you people... REALLY... HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

Whether you support her or believe she should have got the award is really secondary. The main point is Trump acting like a 6 year old because he didn't get it.
NO... it's NOT... the point is YOU people pushing this IGNORANT little girl as some kind of PROPHET, or someone with SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE ABOVE AND BEYOND what every other ADULT SCIENTIST on EARTH has. You're all OUT TO LUNCH thinking that shoving this LITTLE GIRL down our throats is somehow supposed to MAGICALLY make us all BELIEVE in GLOBAL WARMING ALL OF SUDDEN.... BECAUSE SHE SAYS SO.

It's STUPID, and there's NOTHING wrong with President Trump pointing it out. We were ALL THINKING THE SAME THING ANYWAY.

I have never once discussed her. You can rant and rave all you want to and all it does is help explain why people support Trump ranting and raving.
PRESIDENT Trump is a SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE and WON THE WHITE HOUSE. He PROVEN himself to have TENACITY and WISDOM.

This little girl is just that... A LITTLE GIRL.

The way you sound you'd follow her off a cliff.

Yeah right ...... attacking a 16 yo girl because of jealousy. That’s very low dude
I hope they will use this against him during the campaign.

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted the minor for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
Baron Trump isn't going around the world climate shaming everyone like this retard is. The only time Baron Trump is used by the media and progressive scum is to threaten him.
Just a week ago, Trump was protesting that children were off limits

Apparently a 16 year old girl with Aspergers is not off limits
When they stick out their stupid heads on the world stage and shame everyone for not believing their lies, they are.

Once again there is a difference in criticizing Greta who makes activism her platform and wants to lecture people on how they should live and Barron who stays out of the public and refrains from judgement of others.
Have you ever heard Baron talk? I haven't.

Hell, Baron is probably laughing his ass off at his dad letting a kid get under his skin.

This thread is... :lol:

And the MORONS that are trying to pass off some little IGNORANT CHILD as an ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST that the WORLD should LISTEN TO.

You people are RETARDED.

The whole world belongs to Paris accord except one country USA because of Trump. Even Ivanka disagree with this dude.
Fake news. Is your paradise still burning?

Prove it...... why you think it’s fake news?

Once again there is a difference in criticizing Greta who makes activism her platform and wants to lecture people on how they should live and Barron who stays out of the public and refrains from judgement of others.

Hell, Baron is probably laughing his ass off at his dad letting a kid get under his skin.
From what I read of the tweet, it didn't sound like she got under his skin. This is just another lie from another progressive America hater. MAGA!

He is probably telling him "call her a poopyhead, that's what we do at school".

And then he wonders why he can't get anything done.

Really? Granted, without three years of harassment, threats, false investigations and most of all whining, President Donald Trump could have accomplished even more, but he's done pretty good in spite of the Democrats.

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

America Created 266,000 Jobs in November
JOHN CARNEY 6 Dec 2019

The imaginary recession of 2019 is over.

The U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs for the month and the unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, matching the lowest level in 50 years.

Economists had expected the economy to add 180,000 jobs and for unemployment to remain unchanged at 3.6 percent, according to Econoday.

Adding to the picture of strength for the labor market, previous jobs numbers were revised up. September’s figure was revised up by 13,000 to 193,000. October was revised up by 28,000 to 156,000. Together, that adds 41,000 more jobs than previously reported.

[...]

Average hourly wages are up 3.14 percent compared with last year, above economist expectations. In manufacturing, the average workweek increased by 0.1 hour to 40.5 hours. Average hourly ages of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees rose by 7 cents in the month to $23.83, a 0.22 percent gain.

[...]

America Created 266,000 Jobs in November | Breitbart

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...economy-added-jobs-jobless-rate-fell-percent/

Wall Street soars after economy added robust 266,000 jobs in November

###

USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement
10 December 2019

The US, Mexico and Canada have finalised a trade deal that will replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement

So how is that little girl harrassing your trumpturd?

You progressive are the biggest lying bed wetting scum of all time. And your OP is a lie.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight... ass clown... "THE WHOLE WORLD BELONGS TO PARIS ACCORD"...

I'm not the one that made that MORONIC STATEMENT... YOU DID... dumbass twit.

You should probably re read my post and not jump to conclusions that are unmerited.
You were talking hyperbole, period.

So you think Charwin is intelligent?
Do you think the little girl matches Charwin for intelligence and wisdom?

WTF does that have to with me dissing Charwin?
??? ... you brought up Charwin... not me... what does he have to do with the little global warming twerp?

This is a perfect example of why this guy's approval rating isn't higher than it is and why the Republicans are struggling in the suburbs now where they have typically dominated. He is so crass and immature in public and he does stupid shit like this and it's kind of appalling to your average, educated, middle class suburbanite.

Then there is this...
Trump%20and%20Obama%202019-12-12-M.jpg

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

From what I read of the tweet, it didn't sound like she got under his skin. This is just another lie from another progressive America hater. MAGA!

Ok if you say so joy boy.

This thread is... :lol:

And the MORONS that are trying to pass off some little IGNORANT CHILD as an ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST that the WORLD should LISTEN TO.

You people are RETARDED.

The whole world belongs to Paris accord except one country USA because of Trump. Even Ivanka disagree with this dude.
Bull shit. That's one of the most STUPID things I've read on here today.

I don’t expect a very poorly informed supporter like you eeeeeven understand a Paris Accord.
What do you know anyway?
I don't give a SHIT about what happens in Paris. I live in America, and it's a damn sight better place to live than the MUSLIM INVADED TOILET PARIS.

What made you think is going to happen in Paris?
What is America got anything to do with Paris? I know Muslims here and I can assure you that they are heavily informed than ignorant like you.
I think your google translate isn't working very well. I don't get what you're even talking about.

But I have an idea... why don't you go walk down one of your NO GO ZONES in Paris that are full of muslims... say you're a Christian... see if you don't get your ASS KICKED, if not KILLED.

You brain washed, ultra politically correct moron.

This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what's WRONG with the LEFTISTS of the WORLD... they're willing to even follow a LITTLE CHILD, that knows NOTHING, only what she's been TOLD to THINK, so long as it goes along with their RADICAL AGENDA.

Yeah that's the ticket leftist... try and convince the ENTIRE WORLD, WORLD LEADERS, SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, ALL WALKS OF PEOPLE WITH A HIGHER EDUCATION... that they're STUPID, that they HAVE to LISTEN to a LITTLE GIRL.

Whether you support her or believe she should have got the award is really secondary. The main point is Trump acting like a 6 year old because he didn't get it.
NO... it's NOT... the point is YOU people pushing this IGNORANT little girl as some kind of PROPHET, or someone with SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE ABOVE AND BEYOND what every other ADULT SCIENTIST on EARTH has. You're all OUT TO LUNCH thinking that shoving this LITTLE GIRL down our throats is somehow supposed to MAGICALLY make us all BELIEVE in GLOBAL WARMING ALL OF SUDDEN.... BECAUSE SHE SAYS SO.

It's STUPID, and there's NOTHING wrong with President Trump pointing it out. We were ALL THINKING THE SAME THING ANYWAY.

I have never once discussed her. You can rant and rave all you want to and all it does is help explain why people support Trump ranting and raving.
PRESIDENT Trump is a SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE and WON THE WHITE HOUSE. He PROVEN himself to have TENACITY and WISDOM.

So? By attacking a 16 yo girl makes him a better president? Or a Moron?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight... ass clown... "THE WHOLE WORLD BELONGS TO PARIS ACCORD"...

I'm not the one that made that MORONIC STATEMENT... YOU DID... dumbass twit.

You should probably re read my post and not jump to conclusions that are unmerited.
You were talking hyperbole, period.

So you think Charwin is intelligent?
Do you think the little girl matches Charwin for intelligence and wisdom?

Oh I can assure you that I’m far more intelligent than both of you combined.
Well, that statement right there shows you're just full of SHIT. You have no idea who I am, what degrees I have or how intelligent I am. You chose to just say something that's pure IGNORANT CRAP.

Says a lot about YOU, not me, dumbass.

This is a perfect example of why this guy's approval rating isn't higher than it is and why the Republicans are struggling in the suburbs now where they have typically dominated. He is so crass and immature in public and he does stupid shit like this and it's kind of appalling to your average, educated, middle class suburbanite.

Then there is this...

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
The Rasmussen is the only poll you got? Good luck.

Yeah right ...... attacking a 16 yo girl because of jealousy. That’s very low dude
I hope they will use this against him during the campaign.
Keep the STUPID comments coming, bubble head, because it's exactly the DUMBASS comments like you just spewed WHY the LEFT is losing their ASS.

Then there is this...

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports[emoji2400]

From Rasmussen? Absolutely.

Forum List

Back