Trump Attorney Quits Again

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Yes, it sounds crazy, but it's true.

"Former President Donald Trumpā€™s attorney Jim Trusty, who withdrew from representing Trump in a pair of federal criminal probes last week, pulled out of yet another Trump legal matter Friday, citing ā€œirreconcilable differencesā€ with the former president"

"In a filing with the U.S. District Court of Southern Florida, Trusty indicated his intention to withdraw from Trumpā€™s pending defamation lawsuit against CNN. The longshot lawsuit, which Trump filed last October, accuses the network of maligning him as a ā€œā€˜racist,ā€™ ā€˜Russian lackey,ā€™ ā€˜insurrectionist,ā€™ and ultimately ā€˜Hitler.ā€™ā€

Good luck, Donald. You really need it. And maybe you should pay your attorneys, because nobody works for free.

"Former President Donald Trumpā€™s attorney Jim Trusty, who withdrew from representing Trump in a pair of federal criminal probes last week, pulled out of yet another Trump legal matter Friday, citing ā€œirreconcilable differencesā€ with the former president"

"In a filing with the U.S. District Court of Southern Florida, Trusty indicated his intention to withdraw from Trumpā€™s pending defamation lawsuit against CNN. The longshot lawsuit, which Trump filed last October, accuses the network of maligning him as a ā€œā€˜racist,ā€™ ā€˜Russian lackey,ā€™ ā€˜insurrectionist,ā€™ and ultimately ā€˜Hitler.ā€™ā€

Good luck, Donald. You really need it. And maybe you should pay your attorneys, because nobody works for free.

this sounds normal to me

trump-fired-by-own-lawyer.jpg

Why is that surprising? It's not a different attorney it's the same attorney who already withdrew from a different Trump case.

its Biden and his corrupt family that needs to worry
trump has indictments, biden doesn't.
POS trump has plenty to worry about.

trump is not trying to prove his innocence,
trump is trying every tactic available to besides the obvious.
Go to trial djt, and take the oath and tell us YOUR truth.
Please Donald, take the stand.

its Biden that is unhinged... he is calling reporters dumb and scowling at them....
Good Grief.....^^^^^
I think you are confused again.

you still believe trump is a stable genius. LOLOLLOLLOLL
Woman, man, person, camera, tv. .........absolute genius.

Which case is simple? Maybe Trump should represent himself then.
Trump should, a great businessman, the best president we have had in my lifetime. Thee most important president of the last 70 years. He should represent himself. Great idea.

And thanks for calling my comments, news. I am America's Anchor Man. Thank you.

Trump should, a great businessman, the best president we have had in my lifetime. Thee most important president of the last 70 years. He should represent himself. Great idea.

And thanks for calling my comments, news. I am America's Anchor Man. Thank you.
You must be at least 7

Forum List

Back