Trump attorneys lack security clearance

Mueller knows a lot more about collusion and obstruction than trump's attorneys do. For one thing...a lawyer's clients should tell all the facts and the truth to his or her attorneys. Do you really think trump has been totally up front and honest to ANYONE? He just doesn't have the capability to do that.

As a result....when the interview does come....and it will come.... trump's attorneys will blind sided....count on it.
Uh, Mueller will have to divulge ALL to Trumps attorneys. That's the law ding dong

Until he agrees to an interview...no he doesn't.

Trump lead lawyers lack security clearance: report

What a clown show....If that was a Democrat the Congress would be up in arms....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
So now the loons care about classified material ? Funny how these things get turned on and off for people like yourself.
Can you say Hillary? I knew you could.

Falling back on the Hillary issue. You better start worrying about your orange king.

Mueller knows a lot more about collusion and obstruction than trump's attorneys do. For one thing...a lawyer's clients should tell all the facts and the truth to his or her attorneys. Do you really think trump has been totally up front and honest to ANYONE? He just doesn't have the capability to do that.

As a result....when the interview does come....and it will come.... trump's attorneys will blind sided....count on it.
Uh, Mueller will have to divulge ALL to Trumps attorneys. That's the law ding dong

Oh yes he does, as soon as he files charges an interview has nothing to do with it.
The defense in a lawsuit is entitled to all info the prosecution has.

What a clown show....If that was a Democrat the Congress would be up in arms....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
So now the loons care about classified material ? Funny how these things get turned on and off for people like yourself.

Falling back on the Hillary issue. You better start worrying about your orange king.
Deal with it, the bitch put our country at risk to protect herself.
Giving classified material in the hands of a child molester, opening herself up for blackmail.
And, that is a FACT!.

Lefties can create fake news simply by leaving out a word. Doesn't it sound different when you say "Trump lawyers said to lack security clearance? Do we know anything about Barry Hussein's freaking lawyers or Hillary's? Hillary's mom&pop e-mail server didn't even have a clearance.
ummmmm .... Iran deal

Oh yes he does, as soon as he files charges an interview has nothing to do with it.

Mueller will never file charges against a sitting president...you are...again...arguing in circles.....pitiful...

Giving classified material in the hands of a child molester, opening herself up for blackmail.
And, that is a FACT!.
child molester?

And, that is a FACT!.
child molester?
Ty Cobb gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,about time

Mueller will never file charges against a sitting president...you are...again...arguing in circles.....pitiful...
Mueller might get a court subpoena though, and in a grand jury, Trump doesn't get a lawyer/handler.

Hopefully, they are narrowing down the areas for which Trump will sit down. However, I suspect that at this instant in Time, Trump has convinced himself that he's "winning" and his awesomness will wilt all bad outcomes

And, that is a FACT!.
child molester?
Ty Cobb is a child molester?

Is it the WH lawyers or his personal team? Giuliani must have clearance. I don't do videos on here. Who doesn't have clearance?

Trump's Lead Lawyer Lacks Security Clearance Necessary To Do Job

According to the above link....not even trump's lead attorney in the investigation....has clearance....just the latest from the Orange Clown Show.

And, that is a FACT!.
child molester?
Not that I know of I meant he just left trump

And, that is a FACT!.
child molester?

He left? He is not trump's personal attorney. He is the Presidents attorney.

And, that is a FACT!.
child molester?
Y
Yup....getting out while his reputation is still in tact...

White House lawyer Ty Cobb to depart this month

Mueller might get a court subpoena though, and in a grand jury, Trump doesn't get a lawyer/handler.

Trump doesn't need a lawyer/handler for any of that since he's got the ability to play the Fuck you Mueller and the Grand Jury you rode in on executive privilege card whenever he wants to, unless of course Mueller wants to wait until Dapper Don is out office before attempting to drag him in front of a grand jury.

AND........I've heard rumors.......Trump doesn't either pay these attorneys all that well, or actually stiffs them on their fees. Amazing!!

Jake, this could put Hillary in the White House!
LOL! What the hell are you smoking?
Please, oh please explain how this gets Hitlerry in the White House?
The only way she gets in the White house is if she's Melania's guest.

AND........I've heard rumors.......Trump doesn't either pay these attorneys all that well, or actually stiffs them on their fees. Amazing!!

Jake, this could put Hillary in the White House!
LOL! What the hell are you smoking?
Please, oh please explain how this gets Hitlerry in the White House?
The only way she gets in the White house is if she's Melania's guest.

Trump gets impeached, Pence gets impeached, whoever is next in line asks Hillary to step in for them

Forum List

Back