trump audibly crapped his pants last night.

JeopardyDidnt.jpg

He sharted himself. Joe closed his mouth right after that chuff

Biden didn't shut his mouth the entire time. He kept it loosely open like a fly trap.

I saw a lot of that in the old folks home where people park their elderly to die.

The only reason Jill ain't shoved Joe's half corpse ass in a home is because she's desperate for him to be prez again.

When he loses, her shoes will likely leave marks on the floor from zippin outta there so quick.

Biden didn't shut his mouth the entire time. He kept it loosely open like a fly trap.

I saw a lot of that in the old folks home where people park their elderly to die.

The only reason Jill ain't shoved Joe's half corpse ass in a home is because she's desperate for him to be prez again.

When he loses, her shoes will likely leave marks on the floor from zippin outta there so quick.
Watch the fucking video ya twit

That's called a "slack-jawed fucktard".

They're calling that face "the 25th amendment resting bitch face", now. :laughing0301:

That's quite an honor.

Forum List

Back