Trump avoids work again to lie in New Mexico

70430790_10216090411158480_4630526665565405184_n.jpg
I bet you are glad to know that Trump is at the helm & steering us through these troubled times.

Wait a minute, The Oval Office is empty. No one is at at helm because your hero is off fund raising & campaigning.
Gee, I guess we're gonna have to do the same thing we did when Odumdo was off raising money, huh. Nothing.

Yeah; I remember when Gates ran for POTUS and lied 27 times every day.

Yeah; I remember when he had all his hookers sign NDAs & shit too.

Yeah; I remember all that shit ............
I remember when Gates paid off Congress to replace 3,000,000 US citizens with H1-Bs.

And Gates was running for POTUS, and/or POTUS at that time; right?

Humor US all & post a link for your claim.
Gates simply paid off your “honest” Ds and Rs and lied to them that only Indians could do the job.
Trump has been sending them home for 2 years and rejecting new one and now US citizens have those jobs and all you can do is cry like a spoiled brat.

So, you refuse to provide a link that backs up your claim; thanks.
Are you that fucking stupid?
Google H1-Bs, you fucking retard.
That’s why Rubio and Cruz can go to hell; they want hundreds of thousands a year.

You make a claim, and you have nothing to back it up but you want someone else to do the detective work?

You should be on the mod staff.

You are correct. How dare we expect the Presidernt of the United States tell Americans the truth.,

What the fuck was I thinking@!!!
Damn you want to roast trump but forget about every other president that has ever been in the White House. You seem to have a small problem understanding the difference between being under oath and not being.well it just goes to prove that some have trouble with certain concepts.
Max I know the diff,,,I also know that Trump is a lifetime slime bag and can't understand how anyone can support him ,,,
We don't understand you love for hairy man but, or your supporting a man's nuts with your chin, but we accept you for who you are.

Bat Shit Crazy Hairy Man Butt Lover.

You keep going on with the lies you tell yourself, about well everything, you science denier.
HOLY SHIT and I thought Trump was a fn idiot Then original came along
I am the Original Dick. Ask any woman you ever dated.

Once they go Tree, from you they will flee!
This you?
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/circumcision-surgery-royalty-free-image/183833810

Similar images

Please provide a list of corporate moguls who do business with Russia, LIE THEIR ASSES OFF ABOUT IT, and run for POTUS.

I'll help you. Trump. It's a very short list .............

I would say zero.

trump isn't a corporate mogul.

He played one on TV.
Why do repubs think he won't release his financial records ? Think it just might be because he's not nearly as wealthy as he says or that he doesn't give shit to charity??? I'd put money on it
We voted for MAGA.
You voted for MAWA make America white again
Feel free to host trespassers.
I have no problem with legal immigrants just the illegal ones

Damn you want to roast trump but forget about every other president that has ever been in the White House. You seem to have a small problem understanding the difference between being under oath and not being.well it just goes to prove that some have trouble with certain concepts.
Max I know the diff,,,I also know that Trump is a lifetime slime bag and can't understand how anyone can support him ,,,
Funny I felt the exact same way about Con man Clinton and 44. But it seems that many did not share the same feelings for those failed nimrods.
I believe history Trumps history is chock full of lying cheating thieving and pussy grabbings
Funny that was the same history of Clinton. Hillary was a worse except for the grabbing but her blaming women for her husband was worse.
Every wife defends her husband.

You voted for Donald Trump. You have ZERO ground to bitch about anyone's morality.
Lol. Anyone who would vote for either of the Clintons or 44 has no high ground.

I remember when Gates paid off Congress to replace 3,000,000 US citizens with H1-Bs.

And Gates was running for POTUS, and/or POTUS at that time; right?

Humor US all & post a link for your claim.
Gates simply paid off your “honest” Ds and Rs and lied to them that only Indians could do the job.
Trump has been sending them home for 2 years and rejecting new one and now US citizens have those jobs and all you can do is cry like a spoiled brat.

So, you refuse to provide a link that backs up your claim; thanks.
Are you that fucking stupid?
Google H1-Bs, you fucking retard.
That’s why Rubio and Cruz can go to hell; they want hundreds of thousands a year.

You make a claim, and you have nothing to back it up but you want someone else to do the detective work?

You should be on the mod staff.
Did I upset the spoiled brat millennial?
Good!

We don't understand you love for hairy man but, or your supporting a man's nuts with your chin, but we accept you for who you are.

Bat Shit Crazy Hairy Man Butt Lover.

You keep going on with the lies you tell yourself, about well everything, you science denier.
HOLY SHIT and I thought Trump was a fn idiot Then original came along
I am the Original Dick. Ask any woman you ever dated.

Once they go Tree, from you they will flee!
This you?

Similar images
Yes, ask every woman that ever dated you. They Like My Prick a Hell of a lot more than yours.

Now take your teeny tiny weeny and go play with the rest of the hairy man butt lovers.

Time to come out of the closet, girlfriend.

27 lies told at his rally ion New Mexico.

As we enter Trump's 5th (2 golfing 3 campaigning) day away from the White House (As tensions are high in the Middle East), it is bad enough he can't do his job.

But he returns to the campaign trail with 27 lies in one rally alone.

So, why does he lie? If everything is as great as he claims, he should be able to promote himself in a speech without lying. Right? Enough of this part time President.
Fact Check: Trump makes at least 27 false claims at New Mexico rally - CNNPolitics

No, you haven't had enough of this President. You're going to get four more years of him because we ain't no ways tired of winning.

We're not "winning." He's lying to you.

Lol. Considering how many have jobs, the rise in pay. We won't even mention that China is actually negotiating because their economy is collapsing. Dems have run completely of the rails and running full speed over the cliff.

Wishful thinking ^^^

I believe that you meant to say that Dems are nothing but wishful thinking. Thanks for pointing that out.

No I meant to say you are a biddable fool for such willful thinking, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings with too much truth, truth is something you can't stomach.

As we enter Trump's 5th (2 golfing 3 campaigning) day away from the White House (As tensions are high in the Middle East), it is bad enough he can't do his job.

So, why does he lie? If everything is as great as he claims, he should be able to promote himself in a speech without lying. Right? Enough of this part time President.
Fact Check: Trump makes at least 27 false claims at New Mexico rally - CNNPolitics
CNN fact checking is quite humorous and ironic......considering the fact that their lying and fake news has chased away most of their audience......they have zero credibility..

No, you haven't had enough of this President. You're going to get four more years of him because we ain't no ways tired of winning.

Lol. Considering how many have jobs, the rise in pay. We won't even mention that China is actually negotiating because their economy is collapsing. Dems have run completely of the rails and running full speed over the cliff.

Wishful thinking ^^^

I believe that you meant to say that Dems are nothing but wishful thinking. Thanks for pointing that out.

No I meant to say you are a biddable fool for such willful thinking, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings with too much truth, truth is something you can't stomach.
Mueller Report said DemTards Suck Buffalo Dick.
You Losers Struck out even with bribing The Umpire and Trying to Juice The Ball, and Cork the Bats.

Sux to be you.

HAVE SOME OF THAT TRUTH.

GET BACK TO US WHEN YOU ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

CNN fact checking is quite humorous and ironic......considering the fact that their lying and fake news has chased away most of their audience......they have zero credibility..
I just saw the CEO of CNN go in to a Pay Day Loan office to try to get some money to keep CNN afloat.

LMAO

ask-cfpb-social-images-payday-loans.original.png

Wishful thinking ^^^

Rolf. No you actually meant that Dems are too crazy to even be considered to be electable. Maybe about the time we have people walking on Mars if the Dems are still around they might actually nominate someone worth voting for.

Don't worry fixed it for you again.

Wishful thinking ^^^

Rolf. No you actually meant that Dems are too crazy to even be considered to be electable. Maybe about the time we have people walking on Mars if the Dems are still around they might actually nominate someone worth voting for.

Don't worry fixed it for you again.
The Dems will try to import illegal aliens to Mars to help them take over the planet.

Giving speeches is a major part of the President's job, Dave.

As far as Fake News CNN's claims about their president, what do you expect from the leader in fake news.

Hasn't this week's attacks against Justice Kavanaugh taught you anything?

This is campaigning. Even a stupid fuck like you knows this but here you are lying for Trump.

AS for Kavanaugh,I learned that you assfucks embrace the most despicable, amoral people.
he's running for president. what is it all of the demRats are doing? campaigning? why? they should be in DC correct? why aren't they? you know you all love being hypocrites. truly is amazing the ignorance you walk with.

we know you aren't. we are. thanks.

This is what Trump does; this is what Trump has done his entire miserable life; LIE.

Recently Trump came to the defense of a SCOTUS justice after a report in the NYT.

Trump suggested that the justice take legal action against the NYT for libel.

Well, we see Trump has the same opportunity to take legal action against CNN in regard to this report.

From looking at the CNN article in the OP it would seem that CNN has already done their job of fact checking.

So, go ahead Trump; you lying sack of shit. Sue CNN for those 27 lies. But we all know you won't sue CNN for those lies; why?
Because that is all true.

Trump = lying sack of shit.

Trump's base = love a lying sack of shit.
there isn't a coherent response available to this post. sorry, but dude, jimmy jones thanks you for drinking the koolaid.

Anyone who really believes all that "Russian" bullshit this far along, obviously has mental problems. Go get some help already, ok?

The TDS and leftist butthurtedness are epic in this thread. :laughing0301:

Oh sure; it's all fake, comrade :9:

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials - Wikipedia

Business projects of Donald Trump in Russia - Wikipedia

Trump's business history with Russia is a long and colorful one
Please provide a list of corporate moguls who don’t do business with Russia.

Please provide a list of corporate moguls who do business with Russia, LIE THEIR ASSES OFF ABOUT IT, and run for POTUS.

I would say zero.

He played one on TV.
Why do repubs think he won't release his financial records ? Think it just might be because he's not nearly as wealthy as he says or that he doesn't give shit to charity??? I'd put money on it

What does that even matter?

You guys are persistent little bastards, I'll give you that. :laughing0301:

Anyone who really believes all that "Russian" bullshit this far along, obviously has mental problems. Go get some help already, ok?

The TDS and leftist butthurtedness are epic in this thread. :laughing0301:

Oh sure; it's all fake, comrade :9:

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials - Wikipedia

Business projects of Donald Trump in Russia - Wikipedia

Trump's business history with Russia is a long and colorful one
Please provide a list of corporate moguls who don’t do business with Russia.

I would say zero.

He played one on TV.
we don't care. why do you?

Forum List

Back