Trump avoids work again to lie in New Mexico

Yeah, kinda like the scum Democrats that wouldn't convict Bill Clinton, huh.
A lie about a BJ Oh please ! Trump tells bigger whoppers every day "Who's gonna pay for that wall""
Have you ever noticed that he has not done it under oath? Under oath means where you are required to tell the truth under penalty of law.
Oh I know law doesn't mean anything unless it helps your side, right?
You are correct. How dare we expect the Presidernt of the United States tell Americans the truth.,

What the fuck was I thinking@!!!
Damn you want to roast trump but forget about every other president that has ever been in the White House. You seem to have a small problem understanding the difference between being under oath and not being.well it just goes to prove that some have trouble with certain concepts.
Max I know the diff,,,I also know that Trump is a lifetime slime bag and can't understand how anyone can support him ,,,
We don't understand you love for hairy man but, or your supporting a man's nuts with your chin, but we accept you for who you are.

Bat Shit Crazy Hairy Man Butt Lover.

You keep going on with the lies you tell yourself, about well everything, you science denier.

A lie about a BJ Oh please ! Trump tells bigger whoppers every day "Who's gonna pay for that wall""
Have you ever noticed that he has not done it under oath? Under oath means where you are required to tell the truth under penalty of law.
You are correct. How dare we expect the Presidernt of the United States tell Americans the truth.,

Damn you want to roast trump but forget about every other president that has ever been in the White House. You seem to have a small problem understanding the difference between being under oath and not being.well it just goes to prove that some have trouble with certain concepts.
Max I know the diff,,,I also know that Trump is a lifetime slime bag and can't understand how anyone can support him ,,,
We don't understand you love for hairy man but, or your supporting a man's nuts with your chin, but we accept you for who you are.

You keep going on with the lies you tell yourself, about well everything, you science denier.
HOLY SHIT and I thought Trump was a fn idiot Then original came along

Yeah, kinda like the scum Democrats that wouldn't convict Bill Clinton, huh.

Funny I felt the exact same way about Con man Clinton and 44. But it seems that many did not share the same feelings for those failed nimrods.

70430790_10216090411158480_4630526665565405184_n.jpg

Anyone who really believes all that "Russian" bullshit this far along, obviously has mental problems. Go get some help already, ok?

The TDS and leftist butthurtedness are epic in this thread. :laughing0301:

Oh sure; it's all fake, comrade :9:

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials - Wikipedia

Business projects of Donald Trump in Russia - Wikipedia

Trump's business history with Russia is a long and colorful one
Please provide a list of corporate moguls who don’t do business with Russia.

Please provide a list of corporate moguls who do business with Russia, LIE THEIR ASSES OFF ABOUT IT, and run for POTUS.

I'll help you. Trump. It's a very short list .............

I would say zero.

trump isn't a corporate mogul.

He played one on TV.
Why do repubs think he won't release his financial records ? Think it just might be because he's not nearly as wealthy as he says or that he doesn't give shit to charity??? I'd put money on it
We voted for MAGA.

Please provide a list of corporate moguls who do business with Russia, LIE THEIR ASSES OFF ABOUT IT, and run for POTUS.

I would say zero.

He played one on TV.
Why do repubs think he won't release his financial records ? Think it just might be because he's not nearly as wealthy as he says or that he doesn't give shit to charity??? I'd put money on it
We voted for MAGA.
You voted for MAWA make America white again

Funny I felt the exact same way about Con man Clinton and 44. But it seems that many did not share the same feelings for those failed nimrods.
I believe history Trumps history is chock full of lying cheating thieving and pussy grabbings

I believe history Trumps history is chock full of lying cheating thieving and pussy grabbings
Funny that was the same history of Clinton. Hillary was a worse except for the grabbing but her blaming women for her husband was worse.

Did you forget Walmart Bigwig Hillary Clinton, a corporate mogul who gave away 1/4 of America's plutonium reserves to the Russian Federation?

So, the thread is about HRC now?

Did she obtain loans from Russian banks connected to the Russian mafia nearly 3 decades ago, like Trump, and then LIE about being OWNED by Russian interests?

Why don't you go make your own little thread about Hillary? :9:

I think the point is that the sun never sets on the Trump Organization. Donald J. Trump does business around the globe and always has, the fact that some people of Russian ethnicity have done business with him is expected. Trump's name is synonymous with the idea of outstanding successes in the Field of Excellence, and people knew that long before he entered politics

What you either fail to understand, or admit is this: Trump FAILED financially decades ago.

At that point in time no US bank would loan $$$$$ to Trump & his sham companies.

Trump sought other sources for funding, namely Russian, Saudi, and German sources.

But that was NOT ENUFF for Trump; He had to go and LIE to the world about his sources of funding.

You & other Trump supporters are either naive & stupid, or you fully support a complete fraud & liar.

Neither one of those positions will offer you, or any Trump supporter a sliver of credibility.
You know who else runs the US and loses money hand over fist in failed endeavors?
Bill Gates.

Yeah; I remember when Gates ran for POTUS and lied 27 times every day.

Yeah; I remember when he had all his hookers sign NDAs & shit too.

Yeah; I remember all that shit ............

Please provide a list of corporate moguls who don’t do business with Russia.

I would say zero.

He played one on TV.
We voted for MAGA.
You voted for MAWA make America white again
Feel free to host trespassers.

Did you forget Walmart Bigwig Hillary Clinton, a corporate mogul who gave away 1/4 of America's plutonium reserves to the Russian Federation?

Did she obtain loans from Russian banks connected to the Russian mafia nearly 3 decades ago, like Trump, and then LIE about being OWNED by Russian interests?

I think the point is that the sun never sets on the Trump Organization. Donald J. Trump does business around the globe and always has, the fact that some people of Russian ethnicity have done business with him is expected. Trump's name is synonymous with the idea of outstanding successes in the Field of Excellence, and people knew that long before he entered politics

What you either fail to understand, or admit is this: Trump FAILED financially decades ago.

At that point in time no US bank would loan $$$$$ to Trump & his sham companies.

Trump sought other sources for funding, namely Russian, Saudi, and German sources.

But that was NOT ENUFF for Trump; He had to go and LIE to the world about his sources of funding.

You & other Trump supporters are either naive & stupid, or you fully support a complete fraud & liar.

Neither one of those positions will offer you, or any Trump supporter a sliver of credibility.
You know who else runs the US and loses money hand over fist in failed endeavors?
Bill Gates.

I remember when Gates paid off Congress to replace 3,000,000 US citizens with H1-Bs.

Bill Gates.

I remember when Gates paid off Congress to replace 3,000,000 US citizens with H1-Bs.

And Gates was running for POTUS, and/or POTUS at that time; right?

Humor US all & post a link for your claim.

Funny that was the same history of Clinton. Hillary was a worse except for the grabbing but her blaming women for her husband was worse.
Every wife defends her husband.

You voted for Donald Trump. You have ZERO ground to bitch about anyone's morality.

I bet you are glad to know that Trump is at the helm & steering us through these troubled times.

Wait a minute, The Oval Office is empty. No one is at at helm because your hero is off fund raising & campaigning.

HOLY SHIT and I thought Trump was a fn idiot Then original came along
I am the Original Dick. Ask any woman you ever dated.

Once they go Tree, from you they will flee!

You should be happy he isn't doing his job.
You never wanted him to have it anyway.

That is the best answer to Deavey!

That boy complains when Trump does something and complains when Trump does nothing...

Can not make that partisan hack happy at all...

Now maybe RealDave can explain when Pelosi will do her job and bring that trade agreement between Canada, Mexico and the U.S. up for a vote?

Talking about someone not doing their damn job!

Trump sasd he would not golf & do anything but work. He is a liar. I don't like liars. You do.

Pelosi already has lots of shit stacked up on Moscow Mitch's desk. Probably waiting for that to clear.

Ummm, Gun Control is not being passed in the Senate, so you know this already...

Pelosi is not wanting to put the trade deal up for a vote because of 2020 being around the corner...

So she is playing politics with people lives with not doing her job as usual...

Also Davey as I told you before you can look back to 2016 and note the many times I called Trump a charlatan, so why do you lie Davey?

Is it because you believe if I am not foaming at the mouth with hate like you have I must be a Trumpster?

Tell Pelosi to do her job and remember Davey fix your political party before demanding the other one need to be fixed...

Who am I kidding you believe the Democrats are never broken or have never lied once...
Your buddy Moscow Mitch won't bring up anything unless he gets permission from Trump.

You & Mitch don't fucking know how the Constitution works.

Pelosi has done her job. McConnell has not.

Bill Gates.

Gates simply paid off your “honest” Ds and Rs and lied to them that only Indians could do the job.
Trump has been sending them home for 2 years and rejecting new one and now US citizens have those jobs and all you can do is cry like a spoiled brat.

Bill Gates.

Gates simply paid off your “honest” Ds and Rs and lied to them that only Indians could do the job.
Trump has been sending them home for 2 years and rejecting new one and now US citizens have those jobs and all you can do is cry like a spoiled brat.

So, you refuse to provide a link that backs up your claim; thanks.

Bill Gates.

So, you refuse to provide a link that backs up your claim; thanks.
Are you that fucking stupid?
Google H1-Bs, you fucking retard.
That’s why Rubio and Cruz can go to hell; they want hundreds of thousands a year.

Forum List

Back