Trump backed candidates went 4-0 yesterday

Bottom line: A desperate Dem tried to run against Trump. It didn't work. Biden was far more toxic than Trump.

I do agree right now that is the case. The dangers of being in the spot light and the benefits of being out of it. FB and Twitter may have done Trump a huge favor

Trump's not in the spotlight?! What color is a cloudless sky in your world (daytime)?

Not like he once was, he is not mostly on the fringe except for with his worshipers. The lack of FB and Twitter and 100 stories a day on the news has moved him to the sideline.

Not like he once was, he is not mostly on the fringe except for with his worshipers. The lack of FB and Twitter and 100 stories a day on the news has moved him to the sideline.
Note the title of this thread and about half the others in the political sections, or just watch the fake news on your favorite channel and get back to me about Trump's irrelevance.

The liberal mind is an odd thing.

Youngkin wins and libs say it has nothing to do with Trump (who supported Youngkin CLEARLY)

Mcauliffe loses and libs say it has nothing to do with Biden or Obama (who supported Mcauliffe CLEARLY)

Its almost as if liberals are.......fucking stupid!!!!!!!

The liberal mind is an odd thing.

Youngkin wins and libs say it has nothing to do with Trump (who supported Youngkin CLEARLY)

Mcauliffe loses and libs say it has nothing to do with Biden or Obama (who supported Mcauliffe CLEARLY)

Its almost as if liberals are.......fucking stupid!!!!!!!

McAuliffe ran a stupid race that's for sure. Should have never said that parents should stay out of the classroom and he failed to localize the race and discuss the stuff that Virginians cared about.

Note the title of this thread and about half the others in the political sections, or just watch the fake news on your favorite channel and get back to me about Trump's irrelevance.

These boards are not real life. The vast majority of voters do not spend their days on forums talking about politics. What goes on in these forums in now way mirrors what happens in the real world.

Trump is not on the fake news 24/7 like he was while POTUS, he is not tweeting 100 times a day like he was when POTUS. He is also no longer responsible for anything. 2020 was a shitty year and Trump paid the price for it. 2021 has been a shitty year and Biden is being blamed as Trump was for 2020.

If the supply chain issues can get fixed and the US and OPEC can get back close to pre-COVID production things will be very different come mid-term time.

Those are darn big ifs though

McAuliffe ran a stupid race that's for sure. Should have never said that parents should stay out of the classroom and he failed to localize the race and discuss the stuff that Virginians cared about.

I feel like he was a bad choice from the start. I do not live there, but if memory serves me he was not all that popular his first time as Gov.

how many times were Youngkin and Trump seen together? How many times did Youngkin speak about supporting Trump?

Could it be that many people actually agreed with Trump’s policies but didn’t like Trump, the man? The fact that other more polished candidates are supported by Trump is a perfect fit for these folks who couldn’t handle Trump’s personality.

Unlike Biden, most of Trump’s policies were very sound.

Forum List

Back