🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump backs down

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Kind of like that quote: with great power comes great responsibility

/--- have you been in a coma for the last 8 years?

Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?
Your orange butt buddy made the claim. Why doesn't he back it up.

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.

Explain the FISA applications faggot or stfu.
FISA Applications? Lets see them.
The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump
:clap2:

All this criminal activity by Obama and the other agencies, and yet to see any evidence whatsoever of "collaboration" between Trump and the Russians. It's pretty pathetic, I have to tell you. Democrats using police-state tactics to go after their opponents. Disgusting.
Yet Republicans run the police state

They cover for a their dear leader while they spread lies about Obama

Now if Hillary, the DNC, the left and the media would just walk back their unfounded accusations of collusion with the Russians, we could call it even and all go home.

Funny. Tell that to 17 national intelligence agencies.

Sure, just as soon as you provide me with a written statement from each of those 17 agencies making that claim. You can't, because they are unfounded accusations of collusion that don't actually exist. Even Clapper has acknowledged that there is no evidence supporting the DNC and media's fake news. Look it up and get back to us Mr. Gullible.

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.

All this criminal activity by Obama and the other agencies, and yet to see any evidence whatsoever of "collaboration" between Trump and the Russians. It's pretty pathetic, I have to tell you. Democrats using police-state tactics to go after their opponents. Disgusting.

Obama used his intelligence agencies and resources to spy on the major parties presidential campaign, you fascist pig coup plotters along with your shadow government deep state will hang from the lightpoles for your crimes against the republic before this is over, watch your backs we're coming for you.

At least he had the guts to back down at all.
No, he didn't.

He sent a twitter message making an accusation that was complete bullshit. He never sent another one admitting it, he (again) had his lackeys playing semantic twister to cover up his latest lie, just like with the FBI crime stats BS he was babbling about. I almost feel sympathy for his staff, they are always trying to spread roses over piles of manure.

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?

No worries ... If the investigation doesn't find proof, the cheeto will just release all the proof that led him to categorically state that President Obama 'tapped his wires'.

Isn't that right Iceweasel ...

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
Why don't you ask the liberal whackjob NY Times and WAPO what they meant in their several Trump hit pieces in the past, when they referred to wiretaps on Trump campaign and aids?
They were referring to wiretaps on Russians & your buddies kept calling.
No they were referring to many instances of Trump campaign and his associates being wiretapped. Was there some real evidence or was it fake news?
You obviously did not read the article
Actually I did. It clearly indicates a wiretap was issued on Trump and his campaign. So there's your "evidence" that somebody was listening and reviewing Trump and / or campaign communications and transactions. Now, who issued this wiretap, and did Obama send any of this info to the Clinton campaign. Either one or both could be criminal.
Evidently you can't read. The article NEVER said whose phones were tapped.

Matthew Rosenberg @AllMattNYT

To Be Clear: The @nytimes never reported Trump campaign was wiretapped. Stories about “intercepted” comms never said whose comms intercepted

5:24 PM - 6 Mar 2017

What criminal activity? You can't read the NY Times article & now you jump on the Trump bandwagon & accuse Obama. If what you said was true, why has not the DoJ found it? Why hasn't your orange buddy produced it?

I get it. Accoprdiung to Republicans, A Presidential candidate colluding with the Russians is unworthy of investigation but OMG getting a blow job is? And OMG she used a private server OMG OMG OMG../

How the fuck you can bitch about this Russian story after your pathetic POS party spent years investigating Hillary's e-mails, Benghazi, and Bill Clinton just make me laugh my ass off that you are really that fucking stupid.

I get it. Accoprdiung to Republicans, A Presidential candidate colluding with the Russians is unworthy of investigation but OMG getting a blow job is? And OMG she used a private server OMG OMG OMG../

How the fuck you can bitch about this Russian story after your pathetic POS party spent years investigating Hillary's e-mails, Benghazi, and Bill Clinton just make me laugh my ass off that you are really that fucking stupid.
You don't get much. The Russian conspiracy has been investigated for months, where's the beef? If dems weren't so corrupt whoever did it wouldn't have had anything to release.

You don't care about national security or perjury? You have very different values than I do.

Obama used his intelligence agencies and resources to spy on the major parties presidential campaign, you fascist pig coup plotters along with your shadow government deep state will hang from the lightpoles for your crimes against the republic before this is over, watch your backs we're coming for you.

This is the part where you get to provide evidence of that

Otherwise you are no better than Trump (yes that is an insult)

Why don't you ask the liberal whackjob NY Times and WAPO what they meant in their several Trump hit pieces in the past, when they referred to wiretaps on Trump campaign and aids?
No they were referring to many instances of Trump campaign and his associates being wiretapped. Was there some real evidence or was it fake news?
Actually I did. It clearly indicates a wiretap was issued on Trump and his campaign. So there's your "evidence" that somebody was listening and reviewing Trump and / or campaign communications and transactions. Now, who issued this wiretap, and did Obama send any of this info to the Clinton campaign. Either one or both could be criminal.

To Be Clear: The @nytimes never reported Trump campaign was wiretapped. Stories about “intercepted” comms never said whose comms intercepted

Fake news Leftie hack NY Times will of course back track now. Why don't you ask them what they meant when they used the words "wiretap" and "intercepted communications" referring to the Trump campaign. Keep squirming.

Fake news Leftie hack NY Times will of course back track now. Why don't you ask them what they meant when they used the words "wiretap" and "intercepted communications" referring to the Trump campaign. Keep squirming.
Obviously, you just don't get it.

1) To wire tap a source to tap their phone lines. Yopu can listen to their phone conversations
2) When the Times said they had evidence from a wiretap, it just means that the person/organization that Trump or one of his minions had with this wiretapped source was noted.
3) In that care, neither Trump nor his minions were actually wiretapped but they spoke with some one that was wiretapped.

See, it is simple. So simple I thought even you could get it.

The NYT never said Trump was wiretapped. NEVER Never Never.

Since there is no evidence the Trump campaign colluded, you don't lauch an investigation every time a leftie hack blurts out a false accusation.

Obviously, you just don't get it.

1) To wire tap a source to tap their phone lines. Yopu can listen to their phone conversations
2) When the Times said they had evidence from a wiretap, it just means that the person/organization that Trump or one of his minions had with this wiretapped source was noted.
3) In that care, neither Trump nor his minions were actually wiretapped but they spoke with some one that was wiretapped.

See, it is simple. So simple I thought even you could get it.

The NYT never said Trump was wiretapped. NEVER Never Never.
So then why did he use the words wiretap and intercepted communications. It's fun watching these commie anti American dirtbags eat their own words.

Wait What ??? I am "Shocked Shocked"
House Intelligence Chair: No Evidence Of Alleged Trump Tower Wiretap

Source: NPR

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes says he doesn't believe "there was an actual tap of Trump Tower," contrary to claims made by President Trump.

The top Democrat on the House committee, Adam Schiff, said he's seen "no evidence whatsoever" that supports Trump's claim.

Trump alleged that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, tapped his phone at Trump Tower in a pair of tweets earlier this month.

Trump has not produced any evidence to support his claim.

Read more: House Intelligence Chair: No Evidence Of Alleged Trump Tower Wiretap

Some Reports say it was John Miller who sent the two pages of Trump's tax return

Trump's Lawyer Warns Scarborough: 'Better Have Proof' For Your 'Big Mouth'

Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published MARCH 15, 2017, 10:59 AM EDT

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer warned Joe Scarborough that he “better have proof” to back up the claim that Trump himself leaked his tax returns to the journalist David Cay Johnston.

Michael Cohen, a longtime Trump associate and fixture on cable television, warned the MSNBC host after Scarborough said Trump had "cherry picked" a return to leak in order "to distract from Russia hearings and the Trumpcare meltdown."

Scarborough – known in the past for his connections to Trump’s inner circle, and to the President himself – made the charge on his on his Twitter account Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
This one tax return is not bad for him because he cherry picked one return from over a decade ago and had it leaked to the press. https://twitter.com/thefix/status/841825526130049024 …

7:48 AM - 15 Mar 2017
Joe Scarborough‏Verified account @JoeNBC

Joe Scarborough Retweeted Joe Scarborough

The Trump camp released one positive tax return to distract from Russia hearings and the Trumpcare meltdown. That's painfully obvious.

Joe Scarborough added,
Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
The Trump camp released one positive tax return to distract from Russia hearings and the Trumpcare meltdown. That's painfully obvious. https://twitter.com/joenbc/status/841979525395181568 …

7:54 AM - 15 Mar 2017
Responding to Scarborough, Cohen did not dispute the claim:
Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
This one tax return is not bad for him because he cherry picked one return from over a decade ago and had it leaked to the press. https://twitter.com/thefix/status/841825526130049024 …

Follow
Michael Cohen @MichaelCohen212

.@JoeNBC As #potus @realDonaldTrump personal attorney, I know who has his taxes. You better have proof to back up your claim and big mouth!

9:46 AM - 15 Mar 2017 · Manhattan, NY
Scarborough responded in kind:
Joe Scarborough @JoeNBC
And by the way "attorney":

1. Read the First Amendment
2. Save your dumb thug routine for someone who gives a damn.
https://twitter.com/michaelcohen212/status/842009186309423105 …

Read more: Trump’s Lawyer Warns Scarborough: ‘Better Have Proof’ For Your ‘Big Mouth’

At least he had the guts to back down at all.
No, he didn't.

He sent a twitter message making an accusation that was complete bullshit. He never sent another one admitting it, he (again) had his lackeys playing semantic twister to cover up his latest lie, just like with the FBI crime stats BS he was babbling about. I almost feel sympathy for his staff, they are always trying to spread roses over piles of manure.

"Playing semantic twister". Aptly put, I love it.

Rump has never taken responsibility for anything in his life, central to which would be one's ability to acknowledge when one has fucked up. Anyone who's ever brought up his bankruptcies has seen that semantic twister ("I was the CEO but I didn't run the company", "I only licensed my name" etc etc etc).

So the libel tweet about the phone bug becomes a vague thing that never really happened, like the three million illegals, like the electoral vote count, like the sunshine in the rain, like "John Baron" and "John Miller", like having supported the Iraq invasion, like mocking a disabled reporter, on and on and on. Plus ça change.

What's particularly pathetic is those sycophants who have to trot out tossing deflections on his behalf, so that they're actually enabling this failure to take responsibility so that you get job numbers that were "fake then but they're real now, :"wiretapping doesn't mean wiretappinhg", a terror attack in Bowling Green and microwave ovens equipped with frickin' laser cameras on their heads.

:cuckoo:

Such is the stuff of self-delusion.

^^^^^^

So all those leftie papers were lying and creating fake news when they claimed they have it from reliable sources that there was wiretapping of the Trump organization and his campaign? You guys can't have it both ways, you know.

^^^^^^

So all those leftie papers were lying and creating fake news when they claimed they have it from reliable sources that there was wiretapping of the Trump organization and his campaign? You guys can't have it both ways, you know.

And "all these leftie [sic] papers" were saying O'bama did it huh?

Link(s)?

Forum List

Back