Trump, Baku Trump Tower till Dec 16, and IRGC, and terroist org.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
According to The New Yorker, Alan Garten, the Trump Organization’s lawyer, said it learned in 2015 about the “possibility” that the Mammadovs had ties to the Revolution Guard—but didn’t end the Baku deal until December 2016, claiming that there was “no rush” because “the project had already stalled and was showing no signs of moving forward.” Garten also told Davidson that the Trump Organization’s hands were tied because it had “signed binding contracts with the Mammadovs and couldn’t simply abandon its agreements,” an argument that experts found laughable.

Trump Had No Problem with Iran’s Revolutionary Guard When He Was Doing Business with Its Associates
---------------------------------------------------------------
and
Ivanka Trump was the most senior Trump Organization official on the Baku project. In October, 2014, she visited the city to tour the site and offer advice. An executive at Mace, the London-based construction firm that oversaw the tower’s conversion to a hotel, met with Ivanka in Baku and New York. He told me, “She had very strong feelings, not just about the design but about the back of the hotel—landscaping, everything.” The Azerbaijani lawyer said, “Ivanka personally approved everything.” A subcontractor noted that Ivanka’s team was particular about wood panelling: it chose an expensive Macassar ebony, from Indonesia, for the ceiling of the lobby. The ballroom doors were to be made of book-matched panels of walnut. On her Web site, Ivanka posted a photograph of herself wearing a hard hat inside the half-completed hotel.
Donald Trump’s Worst Deal
-----------------------------------------------------------
Trump knew this was coming out I suspect, so he can now say no one is harder on Iran than me. Just shows how Trump didn't vet his oversea deals,
(Perhaps its just revenge though, knowing he was taken by the IRGC).

the same way half of his cabinet is not vetted.

Last edited:
According to The New Yorker, Alan Garten, the Trump Organization’s lawyer, said it learned in 2015 about the “possibility” that the Mammadovs had ties to the Revolution Guard—but didn’t end the Baku deal until December 2016, claiming that there was “no rush” because “the project had already stalled and was showing no signs of moving forward.” Garten also told Davidson that the Trump Organization’s hands were tied because it had “signed binding contracts with the Mammadovs and couldn’t simply abandon its agreements,” an argument that experts found laughable.

Trump Had No Problem with Iran’s Revolutionary Guard When He Was Doing Business with Its Associates
and
Ivanka Trump was the most senior Trump Organization official on the Baku project. In October, 2014, she visited the city to tour the site and offer advice. An executive at Mace, the London-based construction firm that oversaw the tower’s conversion to a hotel, met with Ivanka in Baku and New York. He told me, “She had very strong feelings, not just about the design but about the back of the hotel—landscaping, everything.” The Azerbaijani lawyer said, “Ivanka personally approved everything.” A subcontractor noted that Ivanka’s team was particular about wood panelling: it chose an expensive Macassar ebony, from Indonesia, for the ceiling of the lobby. The ballroom doors were to be made of book-matched panels of walnut. On her Web site, Ivanka posted a photograph of herself wearing a hard hat inside the half-completed hotel.
Trump knew this was coming out I suspect, so he can now say no one is harder on Iran than me. Just shows how Trump didn't vet his oversea deals,

So Robert Mueller lied, right?

and

Mueller never said a word. I love how you right wing nuts try to disable my thread.

“She had very strong feelings, not just about the design but about the back of the hotel—landscaping, everything.” The Azerbaijani lawyer said, “Ivanka personally approved everything.” A subcontractor noted that Ivanka’s team was particular about wood panelling: it chose an expensive Macassar ebony, from Indonesia, for the ceiling of the lobby. The ballroom doors were to be made of book-matched panels of walnut.

LMAO and then there was Barbara Roberts, Dem governor of Oregon who paved a state government building in $400 a square yard floor coverings. She lavished millions of dollars of government opulence on this government building when teachers were being laid off. A spending spree so epic even the liberal Oregonian newspaper took issue. Do you liberals really want to compare the spending habits of Dem's vs Rep's? :eusa_hand:

“She had very strong feelings, not just about the design but about the back of the hotel—landscaping, everything.” The Azerbaijani lawyer said, “Ivanka personally approved everything.” A subcontractor noted that Ivanka’s team was particular about wood panelling: it chose an expensive Macassar ebony, from Indonesia, for the ceiling of the lobby. The ballroom doors were to be made of book-matched panels of walnut.

LMAO and then there was Barbara Roberts, Dem governor of Oregon who paved a state government building in $400 a square yard floor coverings. She lavished millions of dollars of government opulence on this government building when teachers were being laid off. A spending spree so epic even the liberal Oregonian newspaper took issue. Do you liberals really want to compare the spending habits of Dem's vs Rep's? :eusa_hand:

Trump was working with people who worked and funneled money by the IRGC and had his Trump Tower in Baku even when he had won the Presidency.

Trump is the Potus, are you really comparing a gov to a President?? Soon Tramp will be a one man show, that is his dream, fire everyone , have lots of acting members loyal to him alone.

You might want to update her bio. Nothing says anything about how she lavished millions and by the way Tramp costs us millions on every golfing trip which is every weekend.

Trump was working with people who worked and funneled money by the IRGC and had his Trump Tower in Baku even when he had won the Presidency.

Trump is the Potus, are you really comparing a gov to a President?? Soon Tramp will be a one man show, that is his dream, fire everyone , have lots of acting members loyal to him alone.

Dem's ripped off taxpayers then wasted their money on ridiculous spending sprees.

You might want to update her bio. Nothing says anything about how she lavished millions and by the way Tramp costs us millions on every golfing trip which is every weekend.

What part of getting ripped in the liberal Oregonian newspaper don't you understand. Lets discuss the Dem spending on the light rail tunnel through the west hills next, or the billions wasted on light rail in general vs roads. Today and everyday the roads are a clogged bumper to bumper nightmare while the libs euro envy light rail runs around the city empty. :eusa_hand:

and

Mueller never said a word. I love how you right wing nuts try to disable my thread.

We don't want to disable your thread. We want to hold it up in ridicule. Why else do you think we bump it?
iu

I reported you, must be the moderator likes you. I reported you want you posted thread no. 2. and I am going to report you again.
iu

You know why we are making fun of you, do you not?

It's because of your extreme hypocrisy. Obama that Traitorous Child of Hell was the Best Whore Terrorism Ever Knew.

Not only did "Obama Bin Spying" violate International Law when he flew pallets of cash in to Europe & had US dollars exchanged in To Euros, circumventing US & International Sanctions, but he then had the unmitigated gall to dump $150 Billion dollars in to Iran's Terrorism & Nuclear Weapons programs, & he made it entirely possible for IRAN to develop Nuclear Weapons with the worst Nuclear Arms deal in history. And who got most of that $150 Billion? Iran paid Russia...for weapons.....nuclear centrifuges....and missile guidance experts, nuclear scientists expertise. Iran took those weapons and sent them to YEMEN, dumbass, to try to start a proxy war with Saudi Arabia. They then sent and are still sending weapons to HAMAS, Hezbollah, and THE PLO.

Nothing says "I hate America" more than what Obama Bin Lying did right there. And you are RIGHT THERE WITH HIM!

But that's not all MONTY! Tell em what else they get.

A Brand NEW BUTT LOAD OF U.S. URANIUM, Courtesy of your friends at Rosatom and Uranium ONE!

Obama Bin Lying gives Russia US Uranium, then gives Iran the money to buy it, then changes the terms of a treaty barring them from buying US...err Russian Uranium....so they can then buy our Uranium....have Russia help IRAN build ICBMs, and then Iran points them right at America and Israel.....loaded with US Uranium.

But wait it gets better. As an Added Bonus........ We are going to release The Taliban Butchers back in to Afghanistan to kill more US Soldiers in your name!

3 American soldiers, 1 US contractor killed in Afghanistan

Gitmo’s ‘Taliban Five’ to Negotiate Terms for America’s Afghanistan Withdrawal

So why do you support these Taliban Five Assholes Below?

2015-09-08-367963f1_large.jpg

Last edited:

and

The sun never sets on the Trump Organization.

The fact that there are activities in Baku, and they may have something to do with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard isn't a surprise.

I am sure that the Trump Organization- which is NOT being run currently by Donald J. Trump Sr.- will do the right and legal thing

What a fucking idiot you must be (I bet you hear that a lot)......

First, what the hell does your moronic response have to do with the thread?

Second, since you have NO fucking idea of what Mueller said or did not say, do you pull your responses out of your ass?

Dem's ripped off taxpayers then wasted their money on ridiculous spending sprees.

So you can't be specific.

and

The sun never sets on the Trump Organization.

The fact that there are activities in Baku, and they may have something to do with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard isn't a surprise.

I am sure that the Trump Organization- which is NOT being run currently by Donald J. Trump Sr.- will do the right and legal thing

While I'm pretty sure they are not going to do the right legal thing, are you aware that he did not vet the companies he was in bed with, and aware that over half of his cabinets members are not vetted as well?

and

We don't want to disable your thread. We want to hold it up in ridicule. Why else do you think we bump it?
iu

I reported you, must be the moderator likes you. I reported you want you posted thread no. 2. and I am going to report you again.
iu

It's because of your extreme hypocrisy. Obama that Traitorous Child of Hell was the Best Whore Terrorism Ever Knew.

Not only did "Obama Bin Spying" violate International Law when he flew pallets of cash in to Europe & had US dollars exchanged in To Euros, circumventing US & International Sanctions, but he then had the unmitigated gall to dump $150 Billion dollars in to Iran's Terrorism & Nuclear Weapons programs, & he made it entirely possible for IRAN to develop Nuclear Weapons with the worst Nuclear Arms deal in history. And who got most of that $150 Billion? Iran paid Russia...for weapons.....nuclear centrifuges....and missile guidance experts, nuclear scientists expertise. Iran took those weapons and sent them to YEMEN, dumbass, to try to start a proxy war with Saudi Arabia. They then sent and are still sending weapons to HAMAS, Hezbollah, and THE PLO.

Nothing says "I hate America" more than what Obama Bin Lying did right there. And you are RIGHT THERE WITH HIM!

A Brand NEW BUTT LOAD OF U.S. URANIUM, Courtesy of your friends at Rosatom and Uranium ONE!

Obama Bin Lying gives Russia US Uranium, then gives Iran the money to buy it, then changes the terms of a treaty barring them from buying US...err Russian Uranium....so they can then buy our Uranium....have Russia help IRAN build ICBMs, and then Iran points them right at America and Israel.....loaded with US Uranium.

But wait it gets better. As an Added Bonus........ We are going to release The Taliban Butchers back in to Afghanistan to kill more US Soldiers in your name!

This is not about Obama or Hillary. That ship has sailed after the Republicans did everything they could to put them behind bars since they took control of the House in 2013 and its still going on. Not one indictment.

Link to the $ Billions that Trump gave Iran for a nuclear deal....?

Oh wait. That was Obabble.

While I'm pretty sure they are not going to do the right legal thing, are you aware that he did not vet the companies he was in bed with, and aware that over half of his cabinets members are not vetted as well?

I haven't yet concluded whether Trump is just stupid, or selfish enough to basically think of only what is good for him and screw the rest of America..........and as long as his cult refuses to hold him accountable, we all are getting screwed (including his ignorant cult members.)

What part of getting ripped in the liberal Oregonian newspaper don't you understand. Lets discuss the Dem spending on the light rail tunnel through the west hills next, or the billions wasted on light rail in general vs roads. Today and everyday the roads are a clogged bumper to bumper nightmare while the libs euro envy light rail runs around the city empty. :eusa_hand:

Move then. This is not about the Gov of Oregon, this is about the Trump Admin and their underhandedness.

It was not Obama , it was their money held in an overseas account. You listen to Trump and that is what happens, you get false info.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.
Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash' - FactCheck.org

iu

iu

This is not about Obama or Hillary. That ship has sailed after the Republicans did everything they could to put them behind bars since they took control of the House in 2013 and its still going on. Not one indictment.

It's about Iran, and your support of Terrorism, and your refusal to renounce the Evil Deeds of those, and even yourself, who covertly support in word, thought and deed, Terrorist States.

And yet, you want to talk about building a Hotel, which was encouraged at the time, by Obama & Clinton's Russian Reset policies?

GTFO troll.

SeriousLimpingGoose-size_restricted.gif

"It was not Obama , it was their money held in overseas account."

It was not Obama , it was their money held in an overseas account.

Yes, it was. Obabble gave them money and also allowed them to launder money held overseas via currency exchanges.

Forum List

Back