Trump Bans Federal Money From Funding Far-Left Anti-American ‘Critical Race Theory

This is great, but should have been done in the first hundred days. The timing reeks of red meat for the base, not a long term policy commitment.
I see no reason to think this would not be a long term policy commitment.

The timing. If he was serious, why wait to nearly the end of his term, when it could and would be reversed in hours, if he loses?

The timing. If he was serious, why wait to nearly the end of his term, when it could and would be reversed in hours, if he loses?
Maybe he was just overoccupied with the many things he HAS done + constantly on the defense against "Russian Collusion", impeachment, Kavanaugh appointment, Covid, domestic terrorism, and an endless steam of leftist media lunacy. There's probably other things he hasn't done yet that should be, and we're not even thinking about it.

I would have thought affirmative action would have shot down in 2017. Should have. Maybe he thought he might lose too many votes from blacks already accustomed to the black privilege. (???)

This ban should include private industry and state and local governments, as well as the federal govt.

Last edited:
This is great, but should have been done in the first hundred days. The timing reeks of red meat for the base, not a long term policy commitment.

Were they teaching that back in 2017?

I would bet all I own that they were.

I think that you may be wrong on this one -
This is part of the 2020 assault on traditional America.

I'm sure that it was taught in certain areas, this is part of the nationwide effort along with the 1619 project.

Were they teaching that back in 2017?

I would bet all I own that they were.

I think that you may be wrong on this one -
This is part of the 2020 assault on traditional America.

I'm sure that it was taught in certain areas, this is part of the nationwide effort along with the 1619 project.

Such bullshit has been widespread for a long time now.

Dodge. I've been doing that for 3.5 years. I don't recall him being guilty of racial division. If you do, let's hear it. (second time I'm asking)
Its easy to not find fault if you aren’t looking.
Take off your blinders.
Overthinking things is what a lot of people do. So much so that it becomes a psychosis to what is the norm. I am not talking about anyone who has a psyche issue. Although those affected could be really influenced on every word said. Trump would be justified in saying a lot for what we are seeing today. And he has tried to help improve the livelihood of all people, including African Americans.

Maybe he was just overoccupied with the many things he HAS done + constantly on the defense against "Russian Collusion", impeachment, Kavanaugh appointment, Covid, domestic terrorism, and an endless steam of leftist media lunacy. There's probably other things he hasn't done yet that should be, and we're not even thinking about it.

I would have thought affirmative action would have shot down in 2017. Should have. Maybe he thought he might lose too many votes from blacks already accustomed to the black privilege. (???)

last paragraph is POINT ON. Lots of our DEAR LEADERS have become absolutely acclimated to
the current black privilege CLIMATE----the climate
of the future (no pun intended----I have no comment on the future of the planet earth, the organisms there on the their FUTURE SURVIVAL).......fret not---ANYBODY can declare him (her) self A PERSON OF
COLOR

Dodge. I've been doing that for 3.5 years. I don't recall him being guilty of racial division. If you do, let's hear it. (second time I'm asking)
Its easy to not find fault if you aren’t looking.
Take off your blinders.

GOOD----so billyboomie-----you can describe that "FAULT" ----I am old----and had an illness that affected by eyes-----a complication of the event----WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Forum List

Back