Trump: Barr will prosecute the Deep State.

illuminati-confirmed.jpg

There is the IG (Horowitz), there is the FISA court and the NSA, there is Barr and the FBI/DOJ and then there are the other investigators/leakers. So the crap will start hitting the impeller in a few weeks. I don't want to build it up too much, I'd rather be surprised at the number of indictments....

The Democrat Party coup on a duly elected President should be an event that no true American should forgive in their lifetime!

I am still amazed that one corrupt woman that was supposed to break the glass ceiling and be elected President failed; and the rest of her party formed a samba line behind her and continues to deligitimize a legitimate President to this day.
There's a special place in hell for Hillary and most of the Democrat Party!

The Dawn of the Constitutional Restoration.

Also, Trump withdraws from UN small arms treaty. #prosecondamendment

Full Video: Sean Hannity Interviews President Trump On End Of Mueller Probe

Only 18 months now until Trump is voted out of office.

What are you running on?

Post birth abortion?

Drag Queen Story hour?

Seize the guns?

Free everything!

No Borders?

Violent felon voting rights?

Trannies in the little girl's room?

Reparations?

The Dawn of the Constitutional Restoration.

Also, Trump withdraws from UN small arms treaty. #prosecondamendment

Full Video: Sean Hannity Interviews President Trump On End Of Mueller Probe

Only 18 months now until Trump is voted out of office.

What are you running on?

Post birth abortion?

Drag Queen Story hour?

Seize the guns?

Free everything!

No Borders?

Violent felon voting rights?

Trannies in the little girl's room?

Reparations?

They are running on "Trump bad!!!"

Not only Barr, the FISA court will probably issue indictments before Barr.
Then Barr and Horowitz will keep the "deep state" ball rolling...

The Democrat Party coup on a duly elected President should be an event that no true American should forgive in their lifetime!

Donald Trump accepting the help of Russia is a event that no true American should forgive in their lifetime.

There is the IG (Horowitz), there is the FISA court and the NSA, there is Barr and the FBI/DOJ and then there are the other investigators/leakers. So the crap will start hitting the impeller in a few weeks. I don't want to build it up too much, I'd rather be surprised at the number of indictments....

It is all taking way too long! I won't vote again if top level goons are not cuffed and led away soon. People know what happened for 2-3 years now.

If you cant get comely lynch yates brennan clapper mccabe right away........what can you get? This leads to the muslim or he is incompetent if he did not know.

Sessions ran out two years doing nothing! They let the mule face stall. These scum are cashing pension checks and walking free! Enough already!!!

Forum List

Back