Trump bashes Penn Jillette. Penn Jillette responds by praising Trump.

He made an awesome argument at 2:51:

"It's perfect ok for you to be -personally- a little uncomfortable with certain immigrants. It's not ok for our country to be that way"

And I wonder how many venues Penn works at that are Trump owned....LOLOL!

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Jillette earned every dollar he made at those venues.

Be NICE to Mr. Trump, or FIND OTHER VENUES... Trump can play just like the Obomanation can! But that would take some thinking to figure out, of which you surely lack!

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Jillette earned every dollar he made at those venues.

Be NICE to Mr. Trump, or FIND OTHER VENUES... Trump can play just like the Obomanation can! But that would take some thinking to figure out, of which you surely lack!

Yeah, because who else would book Penn & Teller? They're only one of the most famous acts in Vegas. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because who else would book Penn & Teller? They're only one of the most famous acts in Vegas. :rolleyes:

Now, perhaps they won't just be in Vegas! Be NICE to Mr. Trump! LOLOLOL!

Forum List

Back