Trump being Impeached

take him to court is your only option as far as i can see otherwise TRUMP can say as he likes anytime that he likes and anywhere he likes Nia .

............my favorite people in life right now are the meatheads who get suckered every day on CNN by the fake news. You see them in here all the time chomping at the bit but always in the end getting their nut sacks ripped off. On Flynn..........on Comey..........on Yates............on Kushner.............on Manifort..........every time the suckers get suckered. My ? is.........how do you wake up one morning being such a sucker? How do these people navigate in life when you can sell them a bag of dog doo for $5,000 a pop no questions asked.

These people get clobbered every day in here and come back only to get suckered again.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

ghey

Really? After eight years of hearing about Obama being impeached you want to criticize liberals after seven months? :lol:

"Impeached"?

Nawwwww.....

I was always holding out for a treason indictment.

Still am.

Some things just shouldn't be rushed.

Really s0n? Whats in the water up there in Scratchmyassville, Massacheusetts?:bye1: A special kind of ghey..........I remember 40 years ago being up in Taunton for weeks at a time on vacation. Talk about Bumfook...........these people have everything bass ackwards. Breeding many snowflakes.

What happened to Trump being Impeached?? ...... :dunno:

Even before Trump was sworn in as president, the liberals and the lefty media were screaming every day about him being Impeached. This tirade continued for months even after he occupied the Oval office. But today liberals rarely utter the word.

Have they finally faced the reality that Trump is here to stay? ... :cool:

After Trump get impeached this country get a much worst potus.
Like Killary 2.0 or another Rothild's puppet.

Really? After eight years of hearing about Obama being impeached you want to criticize liberals after seven months? :lol:

And don't even get me started on Republican's 30 year long investigation of the Clintons.
That was Clinton AG Reno’s investigation and Clinton was in fact ultimately impeached for perjury and censured, not removed. Big distinctions between that and democrat incessant trump impeachment and removal demands.

Even before Trump was sworn in as president, the liberals and the lefty media were screaming every day about him being Impeached. This tirade continued for months even after he occupied the Oval office. But today liberals rarely utter the word.

It was postponed until they can find evidence of Pres.Trump doing any wrong doings. And they doesn't have anyone that will support them to impeach him. They are losing their support every day.

It's political suicide and they know it

Jo

Forum List

Back