Trump blasts Mark Milley: 'This isn't the military I avoided serving in!'

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a series of angry tweets on Thursday, Donald J. Trump lashed out at the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, declaring, “This is not the military I avoided serving in.”​
Calling Milley’s apology for appearing in last week’s controversial church photo op “a disgrace,” Trump said, “The United States military of my youth was known for courage and valor, which is why I got a podiatrist’s note to get out of being a part of it.”​
Recalling that episode from a half century ago, Trump said, “As I watched my podiatrist dictate that note, I thought about the great institution of the U.S. military, which I would be exempted from participating in. That institution is unrecognizable today.”​
With his apology, Trump claimed, “Mark Milley has besmirched the memories of all the Americans who fought so hard to avoid fighting.”​
In his most caustic broadside against Milley, Trump questioned the general’s ability to lead U.S. forces and said that he might have to find “someone else” to launch the American invasion of Seattle.​

Funny as an elevator in an outhouse.
Especially if it is going DOWN.:eek: Did you ever think you would see Donnie admit to being a draft dodger? It should be noted by his words that he inferred he supported the military in his own warped mind back then. He really despises the military now and it is not even a guarded secret. It is right out in the open for all to see by his words and actions, especially to the military, since the beginning of his presidency.

Last edited:
Funny as an elevator in an outhouse.
Especially if it is going DOWN.:eek: Did you ever think you would see Donnie admit to being a draft dodger? It should be noted by his words that he inferred he supported the military in his own warped mind back then. He really despises the military now and it is not even a guarded secret. It is right out in the open for all to see by his words and actions, especially to the military, since the beginning of his presidency.

Donnie finds them to be useful as a political props. You know, as border security, building his stupid wall, beating up on protesters - stuff like that. He's fired all his generals .. Milley is next.

Forum List

Back