🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

The lie is the OP. NATO's taken 4 million+ refugees, and you dupes/cowards are freaked over 10k extreme vetted ones. And the huge majority of terror attacks have not been by refugees. Congrats on finding an exception or 2 in GERMANY...

No depression in 2008? Hilarious...only cost 7-8-9 trillion to avert a full blown 30's thing...

The massive, epic stupidity of Europe, does not mean that we should do something the is stupid on a smaller scale.

We should be SMART about this, and NOT important any fucking Muslims.

9ba5a2c42d94a3a28766410aafbd72541fc6c1fa3f92f7ef745b3f7d8f47ab21.jpg
The idiot GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence,, wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever and idiotic crusade rhetoric, then started a corrupt world depression. Great job!!! Under OBAMA's extreme vetting (under GOP pressure and the dupes), our number of refugees already is pathetic. Remember how we stopped Jews coming in and sent them to their deaths in the late 30's? Well the a-hole dupe GOPers are doing it AGAIN with their selfish, cowardly, ignorant, bigoted message.

The Jews weren't killing us at the time, this is pretty different.

Your blaming 9-11 on the GOP is just you being a partisan ass.
Syrian refugees aren't killing anyone either, bigot dupe.

Funny, how you mentioned "jews" and when I respond in kind, ie by referring to the religion as a Group, you suddenly want to change the parameters of the comparison.

Almost like you are trying to be deceptive and misleading.

Here are some of the people killed in Orlando by a second generation "refugee".

pulse-nightclub-mass-shooting.jpg
NOT a refugee. Both peoples we were discussing were refugees.

The lie is the OP. NATO's taken 4 million+ refugees, and you dupes/cowards are freaked over 10k extreme vetted ones. And the huge majority of terror attacks have not been by refugees. Congrats on finding an exception or 2 in GERMANY...

No depression in 2008? Hilarious...only cost 7-8-9 trillion to avert a full blown 30's thing...

The massive, epic stupidity of Europe, does not mean that we should do something the is stupid on a smaller scale.

The idiot GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence,, wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever and idiotic crusade rhetoric, then started a corrupt world depression. Great job!!! Under OBAMA's extreme vetting (under GOP pressure and the dupes), our number of refugees already is pathetic. Remember how we stopped Jews coming in and sent them to their deaths in the late 30's? Well the a-hole dupe GOPers are doing it AGAIN with their selfish, cowardly, ignorant, bigoted message.

Ask Richard Clarke, Booosh's terrorism czar, who says he couldn't get in to see Bush/Cheney with many warnings. They were too busy fighting gay marriage, sharks, and for a dead girl...

Sure. I'll ask him if he had warnings about Muslims taking classes on flying, while ignoring the lessons on landings, or about Muslims planning to hijack planes to use as cruise missiles.

And he will either say "No" or be a fucking lying asshole.
Plenty of warnings, ignored by incompetent Bush administration. See also all GOP administrations. lol. Never reported on their propaganda machine.
Richard Clark warings ignored - Google Search

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Obama got the promise in 2014 that they would pay 2% by 2024, superdupe
Obama 2024 LMAO Not good enough. Cop out, lack of substance, symbolism over substance, leading from behind, cowardly. Trump is getting them to pay up now not later. super snowflake duped American hater.

Syrian refugees aren't killing anyone either, bigot dupe.

Funny, how you mentioned "jews" and when I respond in kind, ie by referring to the religion as a Group, you suddenly want to change the parameters of the comparison.

Almost like you are trying to be deceptive and misleading.

Here are some of the people killed in Orlando by a second generation "refugee".

pulse-nightclub-mass-shooting.jpg
NOT a refugee. Both peoples we were discussing were refugees.

If his refugee parents had not been admitted, those 50 Americans would still alive.

Ask Richard Clarke, Booosh's terrorism czar, who says he couldn't get in to see Bush/Cheney with many warnings. They were too busy fighting gay marriage, sharks, and for a dead girl...

Sure. I'll ask him if he had warnings about Muslims taking classes on flying, while ignoring the lessons on landings, or about Muslims planning to hijack planes to use as cruise missiles.

Plenty of warnings, ignored by incompetent Bush administration. See also all GOP administrations. lol. Never reported on their propaganda machine.

But none that actually warned of what actually happened.

as one naive poster asked , whats going to happen when the USA needs the 'nato' to defend the USA as i roll my eyes . Without the USA the Russians would have had all of germany speaking Russian as the germans starved . It was the USA that saved germany from starving with the AIRLIFT constant supplying the germans with everything from food to terlit paper .

How about the next time they try to give a President a Nobel Peace Prize and then later ask him to take out a tyrant in Libya or some other God forsaken place on earth to do their bidding, maybe, just maybe, he will then tell them to go @@@@ off.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Obama got the promise in 2014 that they would pay 2% by 2024, superdupe
Obama 2024 LMAO Not good enough. Cop out, lack of substance, symbolism over substance, leading from behind, cowardly. Trump is getting them to pay up now not later. super snowflake duped American hater.
Actually, he did nothing but make an ass of himself. Playing to his base of Fox/Rushdupes is doing nothing but revealing their bs propaganda/beliefs. Hopefully, he'll learn along with some of you dupes...

But ALL IGNORED, dingbat.

I suspect you're a Democrat Trump-Hater. Am i wrong? Because if i'm right, then it isn't surprising you would side with the Democrat Fake Newsters. It's predictable.
I'm not a Democrat. Every time Trump has said something I agree with, I've acknowledged that. The problem is, there is not much he is doing that I agree with.

as one naive poster asked , whats going to happen when the USA needs the 'nato' to defend the USA as i roll my eyes . Without the USA the Russians would have had all of germany speaking Russian as the germans starved . It was the USA that saved germany from starving with the AIRLIFT constant supplying the germans with everything from food to terlit paper .

How about the next time they try to give a President a Nobel Peace Prize and then later ask him to take out a tyrant in Libya or some other God forsaken place on earth to do their bidding, maybe, just maybe, he will then tell them to go @@@@ off.
Feq Gaddaffi the terrorist dictator/a-hole, dupes. NATO especially Italy and France, led us into stopping the total a-hole from destroying Bengazi in a massacre, just in the nick of time. Your sympathy for him is RW brainwashing. Libyans love Obama for it in the main (no US casualties as opposed to dumbass GOP send in the Army stupidity), and your dupe belief that Libya is terrorist central is also RW twaddle, along with everything about Hillary and BENGAZEEEE!!!!!!.

Oh I don't know: you are perpetually on your period. so why not put the Guardian dickhead in a comma? Punctuation is king!

Oh, and just for the record, you bigoted little fascist fuck, home schooled children vastly outperform state school students in standardized testing.
You talk like a little bitchy kid.

Got anything to say about NATO?

And you also believe the RW BS that Obama was given the prize immediately. 8 months of him was PLENTY to persuade any intelligent informed person that just the difference between he and Bush made him deserved. Too bad the New BS GOP obstructed all kinds of economic solutions, kept the recession /slow recovery go on for years. Only the US can wreck the world or FIX it...

Well, this helps explain why Spain has its head up it's ass; they don't have a grip on reality.

BS. Immediate attack? How dumb can you get? Boooshies proved it every time. And you dupes. To this day...

Real bad ass, real ignorant, real stupid. They're doing as promised, 2% of GDP by 2024, countries next to Russia already at 2%,
That's not what our government says. That is not what Obama said either. Obama spoke about the EU nations short changing NATO but didn't do squat about it. Now we have a leader that will.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Obama got the promise in 2014 that they would pay 2% by 2024, superdupe.
A promise and not money. Do you really think we should wait until December 2023 before saying "Show me the money"? If members don't want to pay, why should we even have a relationship with them?

Well, this helps explain why Spain has its head up it's ass; they don't have a grip on reality.
They believed the same crap as you GOPers. Lehman Bros real estate boom? Can't go wrong!

BTW, we've moved on...Too bad the GOP never does....I know- a giant tax cut for the rich and cut regs. What could possibly go wrong lol...

Real bad ass, real ignorant, real stupid. They're doing as promised, 2% of GDP by 2024, countries next to Russia already at 2%,
That's not what our government says. That is not what Obama said either. Obama spoke about the EU nations short changing NATO but didn't do squat about it. Now we have a leader that will.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Obama got the promise in 2014 that they would pay 2% by 2024, superdupe.
A promise and not money. Do you really think we should wait until December 2023 before saying "Show me the money"? If members don't want to pay, why should we even have a relationship with them?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AGREED !!

Sure, no problem. All we have to do is take a couple million of the refugees THEY did...And thanks for the corrupt GOP world depression and idiotic GOP Iraq War everyone is still suffering from. Not everyone can have a fracking boom. In fact, only we can.

Forum List

Back