trump booed as he drives up to Clemson-SC game

You have quite an active fantasy life. Trump is ahead of Biden in the polls, which is why you probably started this thread. He's not going to be convicted of anything and, even if he is (before appeals find him innocent), Trump can't be kept off the ballot, will win, and even if he is in jail, he can move the oval office into his jail cell.

Based energy.

I salute you.

Can you describe her policy platform to us please?
Tell us what you like about her?

She's fucking neocon warmongering scum who wants to perpetuate the globalist "Forever Wars".

Anyone dumb enough to vote for her based on her "politeness" or race or gender doesn't belong in the same party as me.

Period.

It's getting really late in the day for anyone to fall for this shit, folks.

Wake up and know what time it is.

For fucksake.

Check out the You Lost billboard...

She's fucking neocon warmongering scum who wants to perpetuate the globalist "Forever Wars".

Anyone dumb enough to vote for her based on her "politeness" or race or gender doesn't belong in the same party as me.

Period.

It's getting really late in the day for anyone to fall for this shit, folks.

Wake up and know what time it is.

For fucksake.
Me: “What do you like about her?”
Haley Supporter: “Well, um, I like that she has a vagina, I like that she has brown-ish skin, I like that she’s nice and soft spoken, I like that she doesn’t come with all the baggage, I like that the left may give me an approval to vote for her.”

Last edited:
Me: “What do you like about her?”
Haley Supporter: “Well, um, I like that she has a vagina, I like that she has brown-ish skin, I like that she’s nice and soft spoken, I like that she doesn’t come with all the baggage, I like that the left may give me an approval to vote for her.”

I can hear the voice perfectly.

The cadence sounds like it's constantly asking a question.

Another commie narrative goes up in smoke:

And then look what happened next:

Eat it, Lefty losers. ;)

Forum List

Back