Trump brags about 43% approval rating

Define "leaving alone". Government has to be neutral, but when you start ruining bakers over not wanting to bake for a gay wedding, I think it is overreach. PA laws were designed to fight systemic economic discrimination, not butt hurt.

As for gun laws? The 2nd amendment says I have the right to keep and bear arms. The fact that in NYC it takes me 3-6 months and $1000 in fees just to get a revolver license is infringement. The fact that off duty officers and anyone friendly to government types can bypass these laws is tyranny.

The bakers were discriminating based on WHO SOMEONE IS. That's illegal. Period.

If you're a baker, and you want to deny service, deny it. Flatly. Without explanation. No problem. But you can't discriminate based on gender/race/sexual orientation, etc. It's pretty simple.

What kind of fucking retard do you have to be to not realize that issuing guns to a populace in a place where 3 million people are right on top of each other is a different scenario than an area where there are 6 people per square mile?

Either you're for states rights, or you're not.

Why? Why do we care if a couple has to spend 10 more minutes finding another baker? Also, people have the right to free exercise of religion, unless there is a compelling government interest, and butt hurt is not a compelling interest.

Then repeal the 2nd amendment, until then my rights are being infringed.

How about we impose a 2 week waiting period and $100 fee for an abortion? I'm sure that would have you frothing.

Remember you don't support people's rights when you only support the right or the use of said right you agree with.

My rights as enumerated by the bill of rights overrides states rights, but only explicitly.

A simple "I'm a borderline retarded hypocrite" would've sufficed.

Civil rights and equal protection are "enumerated" and codified into federal law. You choose to ignore that, and assume the 2nd Amendment is, by law, more important than the 14th.

It's not. Period.

And wake up, dipshit, Texas/Alabama/The rest of the Retard belt are doing that and far more with regard to abortion.

My position is far more consistent than yours. I don't ignore rights I don't like, and create ones to cover things I do.

You assume the 1st is less important than someone's right to buy a cake. How stupid is that?

Equal protection under the law doesn't mean you get to force people to do things you want them to do, unless there is a compelling government interest. butt hurt soothing and your desire to ruin people you disagree with isn't compelling. It's borderline fascist.

Considering I think Roe is one of the most terrible constitutional concepts ever, I don't care what Texas and Alabama does with Abortion. It's protected by law in NY and that's fine by me, just like I hate Obergfell but am glad NY passed SSM via legislative action.

And its typical you have to go with the "Retard belt" thing, it shows you are a shallow shell of a person, who's worldviews have to be everyone else's OR ELSE.

You and your ilk sicken me.

They're not "exercising their religion" you fucking assclown, they're RUNNING A BUSINESS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

What is difficult about that to you? And how is their exercise of their own religion impeded by baking a cake? Am I taking crazy pills? Are you trolling?

Equal Protection has to do with discrimination. Not "making someone do something borderline fascist" (Whatever the fuck that means in your Insanity Dictionary).

I call it the "retard belt" because they're last in literacy, last in public schools, and first in science-denial. It's really not an insult if I'm simply stating facts. I get it, you throw your lot in with people who believe in talking snakes and flying Magic Jews. Just own it, stupid.

Why are the two mutually exclusive, especially when it comes to a non-essential, contracted service that is easily replaceable?

So you lose your constitutional rights when you decide to sell something?

The only trolls are people like you who probably jerk off to the ruination of people who think differently than you, and cheer while the government ruins others for though crime.

What about their protection to practice their religion as they see fit, and to associate with who they want to? Oh right, you disagree with how they live their life so they have to be ruined or ordered to BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE by the government bully you stand behind with a nasty smile on your face, and probably your hand on your dick, stroking furiously.

No it's an insult, not a fact. It's a sad commentary on your need to denigrate others to make your own sad smug life bearable.

When I think of you, all I think of is this, you smug, smarmy little shit-stain.

If you're a baker, and you want to deny service, deny it. Flatly. Without explanation. No problem. But you can't discriminate based on gender/race/sexual orientation, etc. It's pretty simple.

What kind of fucking retard do you have to be to not realize that issuing guns to a populace in a place where 3 million people are right on top of each other is a different scenario than an area where there are 6 people per square mile?

Why? Why do we care if a couple has to spend 10 more minutes finding another baker? Also, people have the right to free exercise of religion, unless there is a compelling government interest, and butt hurt is not a compelling interest.

How about we impose a 2 week waiting period and $100 fee for an abortion? I'm sure that would have you frothing.

Remember you don't support people's rights when you only support the right or the use of said right you agree with.

My rights as enumerated by the bill of rights overrides states rights, but only explicitly.

Civil rights and equal protection are "enumerated" and codified into federal law. You choose to ignore that, and assume the 2nd Amendment is, by law, more important than the 14th.

It's not. Period.

And wake up, dipshit, Texas/Alabama/The rest of the Retard belt are doing that and far more with regard to abortion.

Thanks for the confirmation we're doing a good job. :thup:

It's bad enough to be an asshole, but you are a cowardly one that lets government do you dirty work.
Sure, I admit I need the government to pass national healthcare for those too poor to afford it on their own, provide equal rights to allow gays to marry the person of their choice, protect womens' rights to have an abortion, etc... I may have super human abilities, but even I couldn't accomplish those without the U.S. government. And because that "sicken" you, I know it was a job well done by Liberals.

Again, thanks for your support. :thup:

It's not. Period.

My position is far more consistent than yours. I don't ignore rights I don't like, and create ones to cover things I do.

You assume the 1st is less important than someone's right to buy a cake. How stupid is that?

Equal protection under the law doesn't mean you get to force people to do things you want them to do, unless there is a compelling government interest. butt hurt soothing and your desire to ruin people you disagree with isn't compelling. It's borderline fascist.

Considering I think Roe is one of the most terrible constitutional concepts ever, I don't care what Texas and Alabama does with Abortion. It's protected by law in NY and that's fine by me, just like I hate Obergfell but am glad NY passed SSM via legislative action.

And its typical you have to go with the "Retard belt" thing, it shows you are a shallow shell of a person, who's worldviews have to be everyone else's OR ELSE.

They're not "exercising their religion" you fucking assclown, they're RUNNING A BUSINESS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

What is difficult about that to you? And how is their exercise of their own religion impeded by baking a cake? Am I taking crazy pills? Are you trolling?

Equal Protection has to do with discrimination. Not "making someone do something borderline fascist" (Whatever the fuck that means in your Insanity Dictionary).

I call it the "retard belt" because they're last in literacy, last in public schools, and first in science-denial. It's really not an insult if I'm simply stating facts. I get it, you throw your lot in with people who believe in talking snakes and flying Magic Jews. Just own it, stupid.

Why are the two mutually exclusive, especially when it comes to a non-essential, contracted service that is easily replaceable?

The only trolls are people like you who probably jerk off to the ruination of people who think differently than you, and cheer while the government ruins others for though crime.

What about their protection to practice their religion as they see fit, and to associate with who they want to? Oh right, you disagree with how they live their life so they have to be ruined or ordered to BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE by the government bully you stand behind with a nasty smile on your face, and probably your hand on your dick, stroking furiously.

No it's an insult, not a fact. It's a sad commentary on your need to denigrate others to make your own sad smug life bearable.

When I think of you, all I think of is this, you smug, smarmy little shit-stain.

Let's try this again so even your thick ass can understand it:

You have the right to sell or not sell services/goods. You DON'T have the right to set up "whites only" lunch counters.

This has been settled for more than 50 fucking years. And we as a society have decided the same holds true for gays and lesbians.

How fucking hard is that? Do you STILL feel that a christian baking a cake or changing the oil on a car is a religious practice? Is your drool-catcher backing up, you fucking retard?

It's not. Period.

It's bad enough to be an asshole, but you are a cowardly one that lets government do you dirty work.
Sure, I admit I need the government to pass national healthcare for those too poor to afford it on their own, provide equal rights to allow gays to marry the person of their choice, protect womens' rights to have an abortion, etc... I may have super human abilities, but even I couldn't accomplish those without the U.S. government. And because that "sicken" you, I know it was a job well done by Liberals.

Agreed. I thought he was someone who could be reached with reason, but it turns out he's just a typical hateful bigot who hides behind "freedom" to spout his putrid, Hiterlesque views. Anytime this fucking piece of shit is appalled by an idea I suppose I should consider myself justified in supporting said idea.

43% is the best approval rating any President has ever had

It's not. Period.

Their Constitutional rights were not lost. There's no religion on Earth that teaches its followers that they are not allowed to bake a cake for gays. What they did lose was their ability to discriminate.

It's not. Period.

So you want to turn Healthcare into the DMV and I'm supposed to thank you for it? Fuck you.
Gays should be able to marry, but the way to do it convince the States to change their marriage laws, not via Judicial Fiat. Fuck you.
Abortion should be legal, but again, its not an enumerated right, and thus up to the States to figure out. Fuck you.

It's not. Period.

You have the right to sell or not sell services/goods. You DON'T have the right to set up "whites only" lunch counters.

This has been settled for more than 50 fucking years. And we as a society have decided the same holds true for gays and lesbians.

How fucking hard is that? Do you STILL feel that a christian baking a cake or changing the oil on a car is a religious practice? Is your drool-catcher backing up, you fucking retard?

Lunch counters are public spaces, and a point of sale transaction, i.e. an actual Public Accommodation. I have no issue with that. A contracted provision of a cake for a ceremony is not.

No, we haven't. we have allowed idiots like you to extend PA laws to the point they cover every time money changes hands, which was never the intent.

Why does it being a religious practice matter? Free exercise doesn't just cover religious ceremonies or clergy. It means you have to take it into account before you goose step over someones rights just because you don't like them.

It's not. Period.

Agreed. I thought he was someone who could be reached with reason, but it turns out he's just a typical hateful bigot who hides behind "freedom" to spout his putrid, Hiterlesque views. Anytime this fucking piece of shit is appalled by an idea I suppose I should consider myself justified in supporting said idea.

How am i hateful If I support gay marriage as long as it is via legislative action at the State level, and think there is a place for PA laws, just not as you want them applied?

You are the one trying to force people to act just like you, behave just like you, and think just like you (or at least pretend to) OR ELSE.

Again, if you only support freedom for those rights you agree with, and for those people you like, you don't really support freedom at all. That makes you a bully, and a cowardly one at that.

It's not. Period.

Lunch counters are public spaces, and a point of sale transaction, i.e. an actual Public Accommodation. I have no issue with that. A contracted provision of a cake for a ceremony is not.

No, we haven't. we have allowed idiots like you to extend PA laws to the point they cover every time money changes hands, which was never the intent.

Why does it being a religious practice matter? Free exercise doesn't just cover religious ceremonies or clergy. It means you have to take it into account before you goose step over someones rights just because you don't like them.

you still ranting and raving on this subject? the court still said what it said and you're still a bigot. if you can't do your job because you're a bigot, do a different job.

What a dumbfuck.

Donald Trump Approval Ratings Tweet Backfires | The Huffington Post

Of course his REAL approval rating from a legit source is 37%

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

These are the same polls that you believed would have Hillary winning?

the national polls were correct

trump loons are such morons. but then again, you probably still think president Obama had the orange sociopath wiretapped.

Then why did Hillary lose and freak out?

It's not. Period.

So you want to turn Healthcare into the DMV and I'm supposed to thank you for it? Fuck you.
Gays should be able to marry, but the way to do it convince the States to change their marriage laws, not via Judicial Fiat. Fuck you.
Abortion should be legal, but again, its not an enumerated right, and thus up to the States to figure out. Fuck you.
Again, I want you (conservatives collectively) to be pissed at the way Liberals get things done. It's a great measure of success.

It's not. Period.

Their Constitutional rights were not lost. There's no religion on Earth that teaches its followers that they are not allowed to bake a cake for gays. What they did lose was their ability to discriminate.

You don't get to decide that, and unless government can show a compelling government interest, they don't get to either. And if they do, they have to provide a solution that is the least invasive possible

"Bake or Else" is not the least invasive method possible.

Forum List

Back