Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

This all started from one stupid ass football player who decided to protest against police brutality and the criminal justice system ....
and guess who brought it to the boiling point it is now? Maybe same AH that brought us the NK situation ?

Yes, but if this stupid ass player wouldn't have started this shit, then Trump would of never spoke .

For every action, there's a reaction ............

This all started from one stupid ass football player who decided to protest against police brutality and the criminal justice system ....
and guess who brought it to the boiling point it is now? Maybe same AH that brought us the NK situation ?

Yes, but if this stupid ass players wouldn't have started this shit, then Trump would of never spoke .

wrong joe every action doesn't deserve a reaction by the leader of the greatest country on earth Let NK react We should be bigger than that

Yes, but if this stupid ass players wouldn't have started this shit, then Trump would of never spoke .

wrong joe every action doesn't deserve a reaction by the leader of the greatest country on earth Let NK react We should be bigger than that

True. But when was the NFL going to stop the players from being involved in things that have nothing to do with football .

Never .................

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

THIS is beyond the pale.....
While Trump Tweeted About Sports All Weekend, Puerto Rico Dealt With 'Apocalyptic' Hurricane Damage | HuffPost

Trump tweeted about sports a total of 17 times between Saturday and Monday morning. He didn’t tweet once about Puerto Rico, where 3.5 million U.S. citizens live.

And the content of one of those tweets is even more revealing. Check out the last two words for what the priority for Narcissist-in-Chief is.

Screen_Shot_2017_09_24_at_2.45.16_PM.png
Voilá. It's all about "ratings" for this asshole. "Ethics", "facts", "free speech" be damned. Because "you don't sell solutions -- you sell feelings". And the Gullibles line up and bend over.

And yet --- from the same Twit account:

donald-trump-protest-womens-march-tweet.jpg

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

the "having it both ways" slur is BULLSHIT-----one can and SHOULD recognize a right------but one also has a right
TO SPIT ON SHIT

Teh Confederate Flag has been accepted as part of American heritage for over 5 generations.

d084c9dd37281cdb1f6ac5ca1aae28fc--civil-war-photos-interesting-history.jpg

Regional pride in no way negates or contradicts national pride.

The confederate flag IS part of the USA heritage------it is very significant-----but "PRIDE" ?? waving it
is a spit in the face to LOTS OF PEOPLE

That picture is from the 1913 gettsyburgh veterans reunion. The union vets who were the ones that paid the price to defeat the Confederacy didn't find it an insult.

The war was over, and the South was part of the nation again.

Regional pride in no way negates or contradicts national pride, and that has been known for over 5 generations.

Until modern lefties needed to invent something to be outraged about.

OK----it is an HISTORIC REPLAY ------it was not waving every day on the lawn of the town municipal building----
now I feel better

I have no idea what you meant by that.

My point stands. Since the immediate aftermath of the war, the Confederate Flag has been accepted by the nation as a whole, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Might want to inform Nikki Haley and the state legislature of South Carolina.

>> But this is a moment in which we can say that that flag, while an integral part of our past, does not represent the future of our great state. The murderer now locked up in Charleston said he hoped his actions would start a race war. We have an opportunity to show that not only was he wrong, but that just the opposite is happening.

My hope is that by removing a symbol that divides us, we can move forward as a state in harmony and we can honor the nine blessed souls who are now in heaven.

The General Assembly wraps up their year this week, and as governor I have the authority to call them back into session under extraordinary circumstances. I’ve indicated to the House and the Senate that if they do not take measures to ensure this debate takes place this summer, I will use that authority for the purpose of the legislature removing the flag from the statehouse grounds.<<​

I will be happy to. Do you have his personal number?

That you find some politician who thinks they can work with the pc lynch mob, doesn't prove shit.

My point stands.

That picture is from the 1913 gettsyburgh veterans reunion. The union vets who were the ones that paid the price to defeat the Confederacy didn't find it an insult.

Regional pride in no way negates or contradicts national pride, and that has been known for over 5 generations.

Congresswoman Takes A Knee On The House Floor To Protest Donald Trump's NFL Remarks | HuffPost

The anger against President Donald Trump’s attack on National Football League players who protest during the national anthem has now spread to Congress.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) took a knee on the House floor as she used a special order of the Congressional Black Caucus to condemn Trump on Monday night.

There is no basis in the First Amendment that says you cannot kneel on the national anthem or in front of the flag,” said Jackson Lee. “That is racism. You cannot deny it, you cannot run for it.”

How did Trump start the NK situation? In June 1950 when the Chinese puppet Korea started a hot war, Trump was 4 years old. Learn history.

The confederate flag IS part of the USA heritage------it is very significant-----but "PRIDE" ?? waving it
is a spit in the face to LOTS OF PEOPLE

OK----it is an HISTORIC REPLAY ------it was not waving every day on the lawn of the town municipal building----
now I feel better

My point stands. Since the immediate aftermath of the war, the Confederate Flag has been accepted by the nation as a whole, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

>> But this is a moment in which we can say that that flag, while an integral part of our past, does not represent the future of our great state. The murderer now locked up in Charleston said he hoped his actions would start a race war. We have an opportunity to show that not only was he wrong, but that just the opposite is happening.

My hope is that by removing a symbol that divides us, we can move forward as a state in harmony and we can honor the nine blessed souls who are now in heaven.

The General Assembly wraps up their year this week, and as governor I have the authority to call them back into session under extraordinary circumstances. I’ve indicated to the House and the Senate that if they do not take measures to ensure this debate takes place this summer, I will use that authority for the purpose of the legislature removing the flag from the statehouse grounds.<<​

"His"?

You have no clue what I'm talking about even with a link?

Totally irrelevant to anything. :dunno:

now I feel better

"His"?

Fine, her's. Get it and I will be happy to school her myself.

And someone else brought up the issue of the Flag.

My point about this issue being a recent invention by modern day lefties is valid and stands.

now I feel better

"His"?

My point about this issue being a recent invention by modern day lefties is valid and stands.

She's the UN Ambassador now. Really, you have no idea who Nikki Haley is and you want to wax eloquent on Civil War symbols, really?

Did you read her comments from the time? I quoted a passage and I linked the whole text.

You just reinserted the same irrelevant paragraph about your photo from 104 years ago. It's still irrelevant to anything here.

now I feel better

"His"?

I think the issue is the SLAVERY thing which became a big topic when I was a kid (in the 1960s) Some writers of
social issues DID decide that blacks are INJURED FOREVER by the fact of the history of slavery and can never
recover. Affirmative action was instituted as a kind of compensation and attempt to "level the field" .
Other social theories were reminiscent of Karl Marx's concept of CLASS STRUGGLE based on
economics as the root of all evil------the new theory became RACE STRUGGLE as the root of all evil---------
----kinky hair became the BIG BUGABOO. For jews of today----the swastika is a big bugaboo-----for blacks
today it is the confederate flag I can live with that. I do not reject the idea just because no one noticed more than
100 years ago

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.

Perhaps you are offended too easily.
Or, perhaps not!

How did Trump start the NK situation? In June 1950 when the Chinese puppet Korea started a hot war, Trump was 4 years old. Learn history.
Yes Trump is responsible for bringing it to the boiling point it is now where Un says we declared war and they'll shoot down our bombers It WAS Trump and his big yapper that's responsible

While Trump Tweeted About Sports All Weekend, Puerto Rico Dealt With 'Apocalyptic' Hurricane Damage | HuffPost

Trump tweeted about sports a total of 17 times between Saturday and Monday morning. He didn’t tweet once about Puerto Rico, where 3.5 million U.S. citizens live.

Obviously, you're coming from a perspective where you cannot walk and chew gum at the same time.

That assclown is one of the dumbest bed wetters I've ever seen. The best part is that he's so cock sure he's some sort of intellectual because he can cut and paste mindless leftist drivel from moonbat websites. I question whether he can get the fucking gum wrapper off by himself.

Obviously, you're coming from a perspective where you cannot walk and chew gum at the same time.

That assclown is one of the dumbest bed wetters I've ever seen. The best part is that he's so cock sure he's some sort of intellectual because he can cut and paste mindless leftist drivel from moonbat websites. I question whether he can get the fucking gum wrapper off by himself.

hat assclown is one of the dumbest bed wetters I've ever seen. The best part is that he's so cock sure he's some sort of intellectual because he can tweet mindless righturd drivel . I question whether he can get the fucking gum wrapper off by himself. and he's our president??? lol

They are not disrupting the game. The game still starts on time.

Your ignorance about team sports is obvious. Thank you!

Giving back, what a joke. They have a roster of just under 1,700 players plus millionaire coaches, practice teams and you come up with a handful of players on an obscure site. Keep up the good work!

And what is the ratio in other professions of 'giving back'. How many road workers, accountants, lawyers, <name a profession> give back? What is the satisfactory ratio? What ignorance? Do the games start on time or not?

[

Oh OK so what are those boys doing? Keeling to HONOR the flag? You do know that honoring the U.S. flag is done standing up with your hand over your heart don't you? No fool, they are dissing the flag and our Constitution and not one of them can tell you why they are dishonoring the very flag that gives them their rights and all that money.

They are protesting. That is all they are doing. And they're allowed to. It is what your country was founded on. I don't need to stand with my hand over my heart to let people know I love, or don't love, where I live. As I said, patriotism is close to fascism as far as I see. I'm reading William Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich at the moment. What you are talking about is exactly what Hitler did in the 30s. Dissing people and manipulating them into being 'patriotic' Germans by kicking the shit out of anybody who disagreed with their point of view. Kneeling during the anthem isn't costing you a damn thing. It's not hurting anybody. It's not causing delays in the game. As I said in a previous post, if it was Tim Tebow protesting about same-sex marriage you'd be throwing him a parade. Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
Kaperdick wasn't sitting on the bench to protest anything...he was pissed because he had just found out he wasn't going to start. When he realized he sat through the Anthem that is when he came up with this BS story.
This is what his friends and team mates are saying but of course you won't hear this on the fake news media!

Forum List

Back