Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

BUT, the point is, that that increase in turnout by the dems and/or blacks, was NOT matched by an increase in republicans/whites, who, according to eddies, are sooooooo horribly racist.
The overwhelming majority of White Alabamans are Southern Baptist. Southern Baptists believe that Mormons are a cult and illegitimate.

And you wonder why they didn't vote for Romney?

I agree with Trump.......that is classic Trump..........he states his mind on the issue and damn the torpedoes...................

To some the flag is a rag..................

To others it is a symbol of our country and those that have died to keep it free.

I will never disrespect our flag and will always stand for the anthem regardless of who doesn't like it

BUT, the point is, that that increase in turnout by the dems and/or blacks, was NOT matched by an increase in republicans/whites, who, according to eddies, are sooooooo horribly racist.
The overwhelming majority of White Alabamans are Southern Baptist. Southern Baptists believe that Mormons are a cult and illegitimate.

Where did you dig that crap up................Romney won here dumb ass............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

usp-nfl_-new-york-jets-at-denver-broncos-4_3.jpg

Was anyone offended when Tim Tebow was exercising his 1st Amendment rights?
I laughed. Does that count?

I agree with Trump.......that is classic Trump..........he states his mind on the issue and damn the torpedoes...................

To others it is a symbol of our country and those that have died to keep it free.

I will never disrespect our flag and will always stand for the anthem regardless of who doesn't like it

You don't think he has better things to do? He's playing dumbshits like you with both hands tied behind the fat rolls on his back.

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
Pittsburg stayed in the locker room All football spits in trumps eye

He's a fucking desperate, angry old man who has Robert Mueller so far up his ass he's got to go after the NFL to divert his mouth-breathing masses.

You don't think he has better things to do? He's playing dumbshits like you with both hands tied behind the fat rolls on his back.

playing what................on the issue I agree........don't like folks disrespecting the flag..............

It's that symbol...........Now if you want to take a knee during the anthem...........that's your deal not mine............You expect me to support you there............NOT GONNA HAPPEN

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
Pittsburg stayed in the locker room All football spits in trumps eye

He's a fucking desperate, angry old man who has Robert Mueller so far up his ass he's got to go after the NFL to divert his mouth-breathing masses.

I told my wife that fucker brought this up to deflect from something else going on he must not want the public to know. Did I ever say how much I hate fucking Trump?

Where did you dig that crap up................Romney won here dumb ass............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Even Southern Baptist White Alabamans will vote for a cultist rather than a Black guy.

I never said they didn't vote for him. Just that his vote totals were down compared to Bush.

Forum List

Back