Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

Funny but not surprising that when RW'ers carry Confederate flags at protests instead of the American flag,

the usual suspects on the right somehow manage to not just excuse, but cheer that.

Teh Confederate Flag has been accepted as part of American heritage for over 5 generations.

d084c9dd37281cdb1f6ac5ca1aae28fc--civil-war-photos-interesting-history.jpg

Regional pride in no way negates or contradicts national pride.

'

President Dotard Bum has a right to his opinions, but he should keep his filthy mouth shut.

Thanks for not even pretending to make a rational or reasonable argument in defense of your position.

Much more honest of you.

That being said.

sheeeeesh----I find it amusing that you are SOOO delicate-----

49d1e7bf744ad74002bece0dea00df8e--trump-quotes-american-pride.jpg
A grown man calls honorable women bitches. And he happens to be the leader of a country....can you believe that?

Trump has been very harsh, verbally, with his political opponents.

His political opponents have not only been just as harsh with him, but also to half the country.

Point, Trump.
Half? Nope not even close...is just the 30% that we all knew was there (bigots, racists, bullies, uneducated, racists....)
For a president to use the B word is beyond harsh , he is a low life sum bag.I

'

President Dotard Bum has a right to his opinions, but he should keep his filthy mouth shut.

Thanks for not even pretending to make a rational or reasonable argument in defense of your position.

Much more honest of you.

That being said.

A grown man calls honorable women bitches. And he happens to be the leader of a country....can you believe that?

His political opponents have not only been just as harsh with him, but also to half the country.

Point, Trump.
Half? Nope not even close...is just the 30% that we all knew was there (bigots, racists, bullies, uneducated, racists....)
Cool. Another Troll to IGNORE

'

Much more honest of you.

That being said.

Point, Trump.

Thank you for making my point for me, you vile little hated filled piece of shit.

Also, fuck you.

Funny but not surprising that when RW'ers carry Confederate flags at protests instead of the American flag,

the usual suspects on the right somehow manage to not just excuse, but cheer that.

Teh Confederate Flag has been accepted as part of American heritage for over 5 generations.

The confederate flag IS part of the USA heritage------it is very significant-----but "PRIDE" ?? waving it
is a spit in the face to LOTS OF PEOPLE

Right. So just because you make $1 million in a country you should just STFU if you perceive injustice? interesting...

Change it out from Walmart to Microsoft then shithead. My point remains. The players have the power.
how unjust is the world you live in when you are given the opportunity to play a fucking game and make millions?

name another country where you can do that. go ahead.

and if they want to protest on their own time - great. have at it. hold a rally on a saturday night and invite whoever the hell wants to show up and see that shit. but as is pretty easy to tell right now, most people are fed up with the constant bitching and politics being shoved down down our throats in the one place you would think you could get away from that shit.

Or, you could ask why a billionaire would see fit to become president, so he can himself desecrate our flag by wrapping himself in it and demanding that his version of 'patriotism' be the only version we allow.

It would be nice if you people would approach any version of patriotism.
so - are you saying i'm not patriotic?

Check the order of things. That was directed at NYCarbineer.
that's why i was checking. :) i have many on ignore and sometimes it just looks strange.

'

Much more honest of you.

That being said.

Point, Trump.

Thank you for making my point for me, you vile little hated filled piece of shit.

Also, fuck you.

considering the words that come OUT from behind the face masks that some PIOUS, MODEST, PRIM,
muslimahs wear--------I am surprised that issa is SOOO DELICATE

The confederate flag IS part of the USA heritage------it is very significant-----but "PRIDE" ?? waving it

That picture is from the 1913 gettsyburgh veterans reunion. The union vets who were the ones that paid the price to defeat the Confederacy didn't find it an insult.

The war was over, and the South was part of the nation again.

Regional pride in no way negates or contradicts national pride, and that has been known for over 5 generations.

Until modern lefties needed to invent something to be outraged about.

That picture is from the 1913 gettsyburgh veterans reunion. The union vets who were the ones that paid the price to defeat the Confederacy didn't find it an insult.

Regional pride in no way negates or contradicts national pride, and that has been known for over 5 generations.

OK----it is an HISTORIC REPLAY ------it was not waving every day on the lawn of the town municipal building----
now I feel better

Much more honest of you.

That being said.

Point, Trump.

Also, fuck you.

considering the words that come OUT from behind the face masks that some PIOUS, MODEST, PRIM,
I'm gonna ignore you, im just looking for the button.

OK----it is an HISTORIC REPLAY ------it was not waving every day on the lawn of the town municipal building----
now I feel better

I have no idea what you meant by that.

My point stands. Since the immediate aftermath of the war, the Confederate Flag has been accepted by the nation as a whole, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Only someone dishonest or ignorant would claim that waving the Confederate Flag is an act of disrespect to the American Flag.

Point, Trump.

Also, fuck you.

I'm gonna ignore you, im just looking for the button.

I am heart broken.

now I feel better

My point stands. Since the immediate aftermath of the war, the Confederate Flag has been accepted by the nation as a whole, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Only someone dishonest or ignorant would claim that waving the Confederate Flag is an act of disrespect to the American Flag.

no------a person can be very honest and express that opinion

now I feel better

no------a person can be very honest and express that opinion

As I said,.

It just requires that said person be completely ignorant of history.

now I feel better

Might want to inform Nikki Haley and the state legislature of South Carolina.

>> But this is a moment in which we can say that that flag, while an integral part of our past, does not represent the future of our great state. The murderer now locked up in Charleston said he hoped his actions would start a race war. We have an opportunity to show that not only was he wrong, but that just the opposite is happening.

My hope is that by removing a symbol that divides us, we can move forward as a state in harmony and we can honor the nine blessed souls who are now in heaven.

The General Assembly wraps up their year this week, and as governor I have the authority to call them back into session under extraordinary circumstances. I’ve indicated to the House and the Senate that if they do not take measures to ensure this debate takes place this summer, I will use that authority for the purpose of the legislature removing the flag from the statehouse grounds.<<​

Yes...The American flag represents the right of free speech, by not standing for it's anthem is protesting that right of free speech. The kneelers are only proving what dolts they are.

I think you need to bone up on what they are protesting....

It looks like they are protesting the symbol of the country that gives them right of free speech to me. What do you think they are protesting?

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

THIS is beyond the pale.....
While Trump Tweeted About Sports All Weekend, Puerto Rico Dealt With 'Apocalyptic' Hurricane Damage | HuffPost

Trump tweeted about sports a total of 17 times between Saturday and Monday morning. He didn’t tweet once about Puerto Rico, where 3.5 million U.S. citizens live.

He was too busy authorizing aid for Puerto Rico. What have you done for them?

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

THIS is beyond the pale.....
While Trump Tweeted About Sports All Weekend, Puerto Rico Dealt With 'Apocalyptic' Hurricane Damage | HuffPost

Trump tweeted about sports a total of 17 times between Saturday and Monday morning. He didn’t tweet once about Puerto Rico, where 3.5 million U.S. citizens live.

And the content of one of those tweets is even more revealing. Check out the last two words for what the priority for Narcissist-in-Chief is.

Screen_Shot_2017_09_24_at_2.45.16_PM.png
Voilá. It's all about "ratings" for this asshole. "Ethics", "facts", "free speech" be damned. Because "you don't sell solutions -- you sell feelings". And the Gullibles line up and bend over.

And yet --- from the same Twit account:

donald-trump-protest-womens-march-tweet.jpg

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

Forum List

Back