Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

The Trump family's big lie:

President Donald Trump has come under fire for using the name of a famous Native American as a slur -- at an event honoring Native Americans for their service as code talkers in World War II, no less.

Fred Trump sought to pass himself off as Swedish amid anti-German sentiment sparked by World War II. According to the biography "The Trumps: Three Generations that Built an Empire" by Gwenda Blair, Fred Trump denied knowing German and did not teach it to his children.
John Walter, a Trump family historian and one of Donald Trump's cousins, said this was an effort to not offend his Jewish customers.
"He said, 'You don't sell apartments after the war if you're German,' " Walter said in the Boston Globe article. "So he's Swedish, no problem."

Even after World War II, Fred Trump continued to claim he was Swedish, according to Walter.
Walter declined to comment to CNN on the family's heritage when reached by phone on Tuesday. CNN also has reached out to the White House for comment.
In his book, "The Art of the Deal," Donald Trump reaffirmed the myth of his family's origins, writing that his father's father came to America "from Sweden as a child."
In reality, Fred Trump's father, Friedrich Trump, immigrated to the United States from the German city of Kallstadt as a teenager in 1885. Blair writes in her biography that Friedrich Trump went on to establish several saloons and hotels that doubled as brothels.
One German historian alleges that the Trump patriarch was kicked out of Germany for failing to complete mandatory military service and as such was not able to reclaim his German citizenship.Donald Trump eventually acknowledged and embraced his German heritage, serving as the grand marshal of the annual German-American Steuben Parade in New York City in 1999. In a video message for the 2011 event, Trump touted his grandfather's immigration story and recalled the earlier parade.

Donald Trump's German roots: Inside the town that spawned a dynasty

"We passed Trump Tower, 69 stories. I looked up and I said, 'This is a long way from Kallstadt,'" he said, referring to his grandfather's hometown.
"I'm a proud German-American," Donald Trump added.
Despite his public acknowledgment of his German heritage, it is unclear if the President has ever fully corrected the record about his family's past claims of being Swedish.
When asked by the Boston Globe why his father claimed he was Swedish, Donald Trump said, "Well, he spent time in Sweden. And he talked about Swedish because of the fact, you know, we happened to be at war with Germany, which I guess makes sense in a lot of ways doesn't it? But he spent time in Sweden."

Did any of his family EVER serve this nation in the military?

What special deal for college, asswipe,. Repeating the same lies as Trump just makes you as fucking stupid as he is
She used this lie in college for favorable course requirements and she also used it for a job at Harvard. She lies no two ways about it.

Way to speak the truth Mr. President!!!!!!!!!! No lack of sincerity with Trump...
No BS just plai . She lied and has earned the Pocahontas title for the rest of her miserable lying life.
Many people from OK have Native American blood. Can you prove Warren doesn't?

"Many people from OK have Native American blood. Can you prove Warren doesn't?"

Don't you love Leftwing nutjob logic?

What proof do you have that Warren's grandmother was lying about being Indian?
These people whine and cry about innocent until proven guilty for alleged child molester Moore but call Warren's mom guilty of lying about her heritage with absolutely no evidence, even when the story is logical and rational for the era and location. Child molesting, they give a break. claiming native heritage for a family from a territory formally called and designated as Indian Territory, a sin. Oklahoma was created as a huge reservation for Native Americans. Was literally called Indian Lands.
Oh but don't forget, while all you have a is ginned up WAPO hit job allegation from 40 years ago when it comes to Moore who is not even a Senator yet, with Al Franken and John Conyers and you have proven documented evidence with pictures and payoffs.

It's funny how Leftie hacks totally ignore the filth in their own party while they are throwing stones from their glass houses.

Warren has clearly said where she got her information on her heritage.

She has never claimed anything beyond that.

I am 100% positive that she couldn't give a rats ass if dumbass like you believed it or not.
Well she sure looked like she cared this morning on the fake news channel CNN, I thought she was going to blow a major artery.

Even her Indian cookbook was plagiarized.

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren is yet again in hot water after new allegations have surfaced that she plagiarized her 'Cherokee' recipes in the book Pow Wow Chow from the New York Times and other publications.

"Radio talk show host Howie Carr released damning evidence that appears to confirm that Mrs Warren's weren't handed down from generation to generation, they were picked up in the newspaper."

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques | Daily Mail Online

Can anyone show us a single Liz Warren Indian ancestor?

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren Information

This website researched her ancestors and did not find any Indian -- all white way back into 1/32 territory. Please post any proof to the contrary

In leftist circles all you need to say is "I am" and there you are.

"TwoTongue" Warren is really a Native American. Who needs DNA test when there is her grandmas cookbook with real native recipes in it as a certificate of authenticity and proof positive.

I wouldn't be surprised if she claims that she's also 1/128 black, so she can justify use of the race card.
Dems commit fraud in everything they do, including elections, and when applying to schools.

Warren has clearly said where she got her information on her heritage.

She has never claimed anything beyond that.

I am 100% positive that she couldn't give a rats ass if dumbass like you believed it or not.
Well she sure looked like she cared this morning on the fake news channel CNN, I thought she was going to blow a major artery.
We aren't that lucky.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

There is no end to you ...........n HYPOCRITES who call him ORANGE CLOWN, ORANGE ONE, oh but that's ok to do ..................
Even the political fks call him shit, oh but wait that's ok to do.

well those who think normal and aren't hypocrites say " >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

upload_2017-11-28_16-52-38.png

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
And there was no other place to do it in the White House than next to the portrait of Andrew Jackson.
So now the Left gets triggered over American history? How far down this insane rabbit hole do you want to go.

Question for you stupid confused Moon Bats.

Is Disney racist for making millions of dollars off of the Pocahontas brand?

Was Disney making a movie about Pocahontas a racist attack on the Marine Code Talker veterans?
There literally isn't a single thing that doesn't trigger the left these days.

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?
Stupid fucks usually confuse intelligence with being nuts.
Smart people get scholarships to attend college.
Stupid insecure people falsely declare themselves minority status to get into schools. "Social justice"...my ass.

And there was no other place to do it in the White House than next to the portrait of Andrew Jackson.
So now the Left gets triggered over American history? How far down this insane rabbit hole do you want to go.
They are eternally triggered by history because when we teach history it becomes apparent how loathesome they are.

Which is why we now have *social(ism) studies* instead of *history* in public schools...and *language arts* instead of *English*.

Last edited:
Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?
Stupid insecure people falsely declare themselves minority status to get into schools. "Social justice"...my ass.
Dumb, criminal, dishonest people who haven't the capability of being chosen on their own merit.

Dumb, criminal, dishonest people who haven't the capability of being chosen on their own merit.
She was desperate to get in so she figured out a way to lie about her race and therefore check the "diversity" box on the admission officer's desk.

Just imagine how many actual minority applicants were bumped out unfairly because of the fraud Pocohantes committed.

Question for you stupid confused Moon Bats.

Is Disney racist for making millions of dollars off of the Pocahontas brand?

Was Disney making a movie about Pocahontas a racist attack on the Marine Code Talker veterans?
There literally isn't a single thing that doesn't trigger the left these days.

I know. I trigger some stupid Moon Bats almost every day by showing the Confederate flag.

She was desperate to get in so she figured out a way to lie about her race and therefore check the "diversity" box on the admission officer's desk.

Just imagine how many actual minority applicants were bumped out unfairly because of the fraud Pocohantes committed.

Liberals have a bad habit of lying about just about everything. Maybe she thought that since she was an extreme far Left Moon Bat she was entitled to claim minority status for affirmative action purposes. Kind of like that Libtard White chick that claimed she was a Negro so she could have a management job in the NAACP.

Forum List

Back