Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

You know, talking bad about Warren and insulting her with his "Pocahontas" slur might be appropriate at one of his rallies where people fawn all over him, but not at a ceremony that is supposed to honor Native Americans who served faithfully and honorably in WWII.

Yeah, I hate it when people insult liars and scam artists by calling them liars and scam artists.

"...when confronted with the accusations that she had claimed to be a minority to exploit the possibility that a school would give her preferential treatment, Warren said that she only listed herself as such to meet new people.

“I LISTED MYSELF IN THE DIRECTORY IN THE HOPES THAT IT MIGHT MEAN THAT I WOULD BE INVITED TO A LUNCHEON"

[VIDEO] Real Indians Slam Elizabeth Warren For Pretending To Be American Indian - US Chronicle

"

Legal Insurrection did report on a newspaper clipping that referenced Warren’s grandfather.

In the news article, Crawford is identified as WHITE, and is reported to have shot a “drunken Indian.”

So not only has Warren pretended to be a Cherokee, in the hopes of being hired as a minority, one of her family members is reported to have actually killed a Native American."

Does the "US Chronicle" have a replica of the unknown document?

You know, talking bad about Warren and insulting her with his "Pocahontas" slur might be appropriate at one of his rallies where people fawn all over him, but not at a ceremony that is supposed to honor Native Americans who served faithfully and honorably in WWII.

Yeah, I hate it when people insult liars and scam artists by calling them liars and scam artists.

"...when confronted with the accusations that she had claimed to be a minority to exploit the possibility that a school would give her preferential treatment, Warren said that she only listed herself as such to meet new people.

“I LISTED MYSELF IN THE DIRECTORY IN THE HOPES THAT IT MIGHT MEAN THAT I WOULD BE INVITED TO A LUNCHEON"

[VIDEO] Real Indians Slam Elizabeth Warren For Pretending To Be American Indian - US Chronicle

"

Legal Insurrection did report on a newspaper clipping that referenced Warren’s grandfather.

In the news article, Crawford is identified as WHITE, and is reported to have shot a “drunken Indian.”

So not only has Warren pretended to be a Cherokee, in the hopes of being hired as a minority, one of her family members is reported to have actually killed a Native American."

johnhcrawfordshootsindian11.jpg

that help?

Yes, though Trump may not know Jackson was The Indian Killer.
He obviously did it on purpose under that portrait. I seriously doubt the opposite.

He is sending a message to his fans.

The Moon Bats are confused about this in relation to the Navajo Code Talkers. Jackson relocated the eastern Indians. Never touched the Navajos. It is possible Jackson never even knew the Navajo tribe existed.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
And there was no other place to do it in the White House than next to the portrait of Andrew Jackson.

Yes, though Trump may not know Jackson was The Indian Killer. Where is the document Warren is said to have listed herself as Native American?

Where is the document Warren is said to have listed herself as Native American?

Warren never claimed she was an American Indian? So where did the story come from?

No, the claim is Warren signed documents, and an article with the name John Crawford means -0-. I know several.

Question for you stupid confused Moon Bats.

Is Disney racist for making millions of dollars off of the Pocahontas brand?

Was Disney making a movie about Pocahontas a racist attack on the Marine Code Talker veterans?

Wow.................someone has been listening to Huckabee..................

When Disney made the movie, it was telling a fictionalized story of Pocahontas.

No, the movie Pocahontas wasn't an attack on the Windtalkers. It had nothing to do with them.

Trumps comment was a slur intended to insult and humiliate her.

But, I guess you right wing idiots can't tell the difference between a movie and an actual insult.

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?
Stupid fucks usually confuse intelligence with being nuts.
Smart people get scholarships to attend college.

Many people from OK have Native American blood. Can you prove Warren doesn't?
I think it's on her to prove she is...she still has produced no evidence at all.
Warren has clearly said where she got her information on her heritage.

She has never claimed anything beyond that.

I am 100% positive that she couldn't give a rats ass if dumbass like you believed it or not.

Way to speak the truth Mr. President!!!!!!!!!! No lack of sincerity with Trump...
No BS just plain honesty and calling it as he sees it. Warren lies to get a special deal for College entry and course acceptance by saying she is native American. She lied and has earned the Pocahontas title for the rest of her miserable lying life.
What special deal for college, asswipe,. Repeating the same lies as Trump just makes you as fucking stupid as he is.

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?
Stupid fucks usually confuse intelligence with being nuts.
Smart people get scholarships to attend college.

Others claim they are American Indian -- or born in Kenya
And some claim to know more about ISIS than the generals.

ISIS? The group Obama was supporting and Putin and Trump just kicked out of the ME?

"

It's linked in the article.
Elizabeth Warren's white great grandfather shot an Indian
johnhcrawfordshootsindian11.jpg

johnhcrawfordshootsindian2.jpg

johnhcrawfordshootsindian3a.jpg

Yeah Peach, when I saw where the link took me, I also thought it was just more right wing bullshit.

But, Kaiser Twit will believe almost anything if it is pro conservative and anti Democrat.

Forum List

Back