Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

She never tried to get any government support for her education, at all. So why do you even bring this up? It's just slurring someone for doing something they didn't do. Base, really base of you.
How dumb are you, by lying about her ancestry, she took another Native American's (as well as other minorities) spot.

This is another example of the fascist left not willing to live by the idiotic and unreasonable diversity and social justice rules they want the rest society and academia to live by.
What spot? She didn't take anyone's spot. She didn't apply for any type of benefits based on being Native American. None. Look it up.

Your post doesn't even make sense.
You sound ignorant of how the admissions / approval process works. Perhaps because you never applied to college or if you did it wasn't difficult to get into. The admission put all the "diversity" candidates in a different pile. A "diversity" candidate has a better chance of getting in even if their scores are slightly lower than other candidates.

So yes, by fraudulently claiming Native American heritage, she was picked over many other diversity candidates that were also being considered at the time.

BULL SHIT.

Document that and prove us wrong.

I believe she has admitted that she marked that she was Native American and explained it away as "my granny told me.........."

Now, were Trump's remarks appropriate for that setting? No, of course not, but it is 100% that Warren lied on her application by claiming she was an Indian.
My uncle told me I was a black Irishman. No seriously, I'm not kidding. Or wait...I think it was half Mongolian half Madagascar. Never mind.

That you're too dense to figure out what that tells you, tells US something.

That would only be attempts to make something out of nothing ... A true sign of intellectual grandeur ... :thup:

Missed me :funnyface:

Actually the sign of intellectual grandeur is my use of the term onomatopoetic. That's as good as cash, you nut.

Evidently no amount of time will make you realize what a total ass Trump really is.

I never suggested President Trump isn't a total ass ... Just that he learned from the best how to use it against his teachers ... Now go push granny off a cliff ... :thup:

I went to push Granny off the cliff but Republicans had already there. Just waiting to cut medicare & Social Security so they can hand rich people more money.

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?
She never tried to get any government support for her education, at all. So why do you even bring this up? It's just slurring someone for doing something they didn't do. Base, really base of you.
How dumb are you, by lying about her ancestry, she took another Native American's (as well as other minorities) spot.

This is another example of the fascist left not willing to live by the idiotic and unreasonable diversity and social justice rules they want the rest society and academia to live by.

Warren did not apply for an opening. She was offered a job. Her ancestry played no part. I posted other peole from those universitoies saying that.

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?

What spot? She didn't take anyone's spot. She didn't apply for any type of benefits based on being Native American. None. Look it up.

Right... Harvard realized "we're too white, we need to diversify" and hired someone that checked the "minority" box on application. It's not her fault she lied, it's their fault they believed it's truth.

We on the right don't understand it, it's a leftist thing.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren is 100% fake in every way, the fucking bitch deserves that
How does that excuse Trump's stupidity?
President Trump "misspoke", and it is humiliating.
Humiliating? For who?

This racial sensitivity nonsense has reached a nauseating extreme. There is absolutely nothing offensive about what Trump said. Calling Warren, Pocahontas, is a perfectly benign tease, one which Warren has earned by her patronizing and highly questionable association with Native Americans.

Political Correctness has become a political cancer.
Actually, it is people who believe like you who are a cancer. Eating away at the human decency and diversity that have made the US a great and strong country. You want everyone who doesn't look like you and who is not culturally, religiously, and politically just like you outsted from the country, If Trump had the power Jackson had in 1830, we'd have a modern day Trail of Tears with Muslims, Mexicans, and Afro-Americans being driven out of the country because of your zenophobia and just plain overriding fear of not being at the top of all races and communities in the US.

Funny shit, considering Pocohantes wasn't willing to live by those same diversity rules where lesser qualified candidates are accepted because of simply because of their race or ethnicity, so she lied about her background. Perhaps you and the rest of the Left wing nutjobs need to get off your pedestals.

Actually you need to prove what you just wrote, or you're still a liar.
Prove what, that she lied about her heritage? Pfffft.

Considering she's leftist progressive, what are chances that she didn't lie?

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
Humiliating? For who?

This racial sensitivity nonsense has reached a nauseating extreme. There is absolutely nothing offensive about what Trump said. Calling Warren, Pocahontas, is a perfectly benign tease, one which Warren has earned by her patronizing and highly questionable association with Native Americans.

Actually, it is people who believe like you who are a cancer. Eating away at the human decency and diversity that have made the US a great and strong country. You want everyone who doesn't look like you and who is not culturally, religiously, and politically just like you outsted from the country, If Trump had the power Jackson had in 1830, we'd have a modern day Trail of Tears with Muslims, Mexicans, and Afro-Americans being driven out of the country because of your zenophobia and just plain overriding fear of not being at the top of all races and communities in the US.

Funny shit, considering Pocohantes wasn't willing to live by those same diversity rules where lesser qualified candidates are accepted because of simply because of their race or ethnicity, so she lied about her background. Perhaps you and the rest of the Left wing nutjobs need to get off your pedestals.
Jesus fuck buddy, are you really this fucking stupid?

If the school really did use it, don't you think they would require documentation?

Perhaps you & the rest of your band ot fucking idiots could try to become better informed.

You seem ignorant of how the admissions / approval process works. Perhaps because you never applied to college or if you did it wasn't difficult to get into. The admissions office places all the "diversity" candidates in a different pile. A "diversity" candidate has a better chance of getting in, even if their scores are slightly lower than other candidates.

So yes, by fraudulently claiming Native American heritage, she was picked over many other diversity candidates that were also being considered at the time.

She didn't apply for university as a diversity candidate. It was not an issue. She didn't claim she was Native American to get any kind of benefits at any time, ever. You are completely under the wrong impression about this and looking quite foolish.

You sound ignorant of how the admissions / approval process works. Perhaps because you never applied to college or if you did it wasn't difficult to get into. The admission put all the "diversity" candidates in a different pile. A "diversity" candidate has a better chance of getting in even if their scores are slightly lower than other candidates.

BULL SHIT.

I believe she has admitted that she marked that she was Native American and explained it away as "my granny told me.........."

Now, were Trump's remarks appropriate for that setting? No, of course not, but it is 100% that Warren lied on her application by claiming she was an Indian.
My uncle told me I was a black Irishman. No seriously, I'm not kidding.

Perhaps he did. My father was Black Irish too.

The thing is, I have no grounds to say you're "lying" about that story, just as you have no grounds to say I'm "lying" about mine. Neither of us are in a position to know.

But then between you and I only one of us ventured down that path and painted himself into a corner..

See if you can figure this out. We'll just run this same parable over and over until it sinks in,

I went to push Granny off the cliff but Republicans had already there. Just waiting to cut medicare & Social Security so they can hand rich people more money.

That's it ... Bingo ... Now if you could only recognize the same foolishness in controlling dialog directed at you ... :thup:

I mean ... President Trump says "Pocahontas" days ago ... And you are still talking about it (as well as most media outlets).
The problem is that you don't understand it isn't helping you any ... And it is accomplishing what he intended ... Keep talking about it, because it is what he wants.

Sooner or later (probably later) ... You are going to understand he didn't say it on accident.

Warren did not apply for an opening. She was offered a job. Her ancestry played no part. I posted other peole from those universitoies saying that.
So why did she falsely claim Indian heritage if she didn't think it would affect her acceptance.

BULL SHIT.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that you don't believe Warren passed herself off as an Indian both at at the U of Penn and at Harvard? Come on man.

Right... Harvard realized "we're to white, we need to diversify" and hired someone that checked the "minority" box on application. It's not her fault she lied, it's their fault they believed it's truth.

Unfortrunately, those that were at Harvard who hired Warren said her ancestry never came up.,

Gee who do I believe, Harvard or a stump jumpin retarded Trump supporter? Ummmmmmmm.

Right... Harvard realized "we're to white, we need to diversify" and hired someone that checked the "minority" box on application. It's not her fault she lied, it's their fault they believed it's truth.

Unfortrunately, those that were at Harvard who hired Warren said her ancestry never came up.,

Gee who do I believe, Harvard or a stump jumpin retarded Trump supporter? Ummmmmmmm.

The school touted her as an Indian for over a decade online and in journals .

Are you suggesting that Trump made this story up or something and Waran never tried to play herself off as an Indian? I mean for God sakes, she's answered a few questions about this and said yes she told Harvard she was an Indian b/c that's what her granny told her she waas.

Humiliating? For who?

Actually you need to prove what you just wrote, or you're still a liar.

Yes. When asked she explained how she got this from fasmily stories.

Now , prove she isn't. You did up documentation on 5 or 6 generations.

People a lot smarter than you (98% of the population) tried & the records were incomplete.

Prove what, that she lied about her heritage? Pfffft.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
Humiliating? For who?

Jesus fuck buddy, are you really this fucking stupid?

If the school really did use it, don't you think they would require documentation?

Perhaps you & the rest of your band ot fucking idiots could try to become better informed.

What would happen if they asked for documentation back then?

We asked for documentation today and look what we have, leftists losing their mind.

The only proof they needed is her #HighCheekbones.

We are a sick society that even concerns itself with race. What is this, the Third Reich? Who the hell cares? Dims do, that's wut.

Very sad.

Forum List

Back