🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls judge deciding his "Trump University" case a "Mexican".

THe judge probly is a biased mex. Wait until Trump gets elected and he can tear this racist judge a new one.

Mexican.......

The new F word? The new N word?

Or just a case of liberals with tampons lodged where they don't belong?

Do you suppose if I called someone Irish the left would also then lose their minds? How bout Japanese or say.... Swedish? Swedish just sounds vulgar right?

Fucking limp waisted liberals make me sick

aww, what you support sounds funny coming from someone you don't support.

poor poser, can't keep his biased lies straight.
what biased lies can you point them out you shit encrusted asshole :2up:?
If the Judge was of Irish descent I doubt that Trump would be saying "I got a drunken Irish judge " coming after me...he calls the Judge Mexican but the judge is as American as Trump is

look Trump whining ...sweet..

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

I should have easily won the Trump University case on summary judgement but have a judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is totally biased against me.

ROFLMAO
if the judge called herself maxican and we corrected her and said she's an American, you would accuse everyone of racism.

and I'm certain you have, w/o doubt..

Wow- you are a Trump supporter!

You don't have a clue what is wrong with Trump pointing out that the judge in his trial is a Mexican- when the judge is an American- or possibly a Mexican American- but certainly is not a Mexican- or a "Maxican".
what part of your fake outrage is obviously fake?

leftist hypocrassy is one of my favorite subjects, I don't give Two Fucks about Trump

Forum List

Back