Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

I was just quoting YOU. You apparently feel that calling people deplorable is not dehumanizing. So, it would appear that you believe that only the right is capable of that. That’s not strawman, that’s just simple observation.
That was a quote?

Wow. The alternate universe exists.

Here's a clear, simple and direct question for you:

Would you like to see Donald Trump become President For Life?
Nope. Not in the least.
You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies have to get this one FACT through your thick skulls.....
MAGA is not a man.
You project and paint with a broad brush the notion that law abiding, Constitution and country loving people are somehow a threat to society.
Nothing can be further from the truth than that.
You contaminated Marxist LEFT assholes want to "fundamentally transform" this country into something that's the antithesis of our founding.
That's not going to happen without great resistance no matter what names you insist on calling us!

That was a quote?

Wow. The alternate universe exists.

I know you won't understand this, but that is not dehumanization.

Quoting..referring to..in either case, I was pointing out that in the statement above, you apparently discount what Clinton said as nothing. Maybe I went a bit too far, but considering the way the left continually refers to the right, it’s understandable.

Quoting..referring to..in either case, I was pointing out that in the statement above, you apparently discount what Clinton said as nothing. Maybe I went a bit too far, but considering the way the left continually refers to the right, it’s understandable.
Changing the subject to Hillary won't work.

Hmm…if Epps is “one of ours”, then why isn’t he sitting in a jail cell with all the other “insurrectionists”? Why didn’t the committee even acknowledge him? He was on video, telling people to go into the capitol, trying to put that idea into their heads…and nobody wanted to even talk to him. Later he plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge. That sure was an easy out for him.

Yeah, let’s talk about that. Just who is it, exactly, that you think I hang out with and support? I mean other than the numerous times I’ve said I’m not a trump supporter…so..what “group” do you think I’m a part of?

Well, if he was “one of ours”, he sure did get the kids gloves treatment by the democrat controlled J6 committee…they didn’t even call him to testify about his very obvious incitement of the crowd that day…why is that?
-Do you think Ray Epps was the only person in the crowd at the Capitol that encouraged the thousand rioters plus, who broke in to stop the joint session of Congress? The FBI IS STILL finding and arresting and charging rioters. And Epps has been charged.... a few months ago. The thousand plus rioters charged ARE NOT sitting in a jail cell, a few handfuls are sitting in jail, and several have been convicted of sedition are sitting in prison, most all others are NOT in jail awaiting their trials.

-Sorry, you appear to be.

-Was Ray Epps the CAUSE of the insurrection and riot? Seriously? Why would January 6 committee give any focus at all to this one man? Why oh why would you think they should? BTW, the J6 staff did interview him and he was a NOBODY to the committee's congressional task. And he still is a nobody. January 6th committee are not the FBI and law enforcement.

The 2020 election was STOLEN.
You know it, I know it, EVERYONE knows it.
Squirm harder!
:rolleyes:
In pre trump cultist America, something as important as a US president denying an election just because he lost would have had to have proof that would stand up in court.

Now, all that it needed is the word of One Man to tear them down. Can't come up evidence that will stand up in court? No problem. Tear down the whole judiciary based on nothing more than word of One Man.

Your blind support of this man is the very antithesis of we used to stand for in this country. It's craziest thing we have seen since 1861.

In pre trump cultist America, something as important as a US president denying an election just because he lost would have had to have proof that would stand up in court.

Now, all that it needed is the word of One Man to tear them down. Can't come up evidence that will stand up in court? No problem. Tear down the whole judiciary based on nothing more than word of One Man.

Your blind support of this man is the very antithesis of we used to stand for in this country. It's craziest thing we have seen since 1861.
:blahblah:

I'd certainly have a giggle.

The difference is that Hillary did not advocate/promise to 'root out' deplorables, that I know of. You?
/-----/ Root out? No. Deprogram us? Yes. I guess you missed Hildabeast saying that.
1700137207707.png

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

lest you forget
Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Of course you have no defense.
You HYPOCRISY is pathetic!
What, you don't remember the outcries of Trump being an ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT, Russian asset, and all the rest of YOUR election denial in 2016??????????????????????????????
GTFOH!!!

-Do you think Ray Epps was the only person in the crowd at the Capitol that encouraged the thousand rioters plus, who broke in to stop the joint session of Congress? The FBI IS STILL finding and arresting and charging rioters. And Epps has been charged.... a few months ago. The thousand plus rioters charged ARE NOT sitting in a jail cell, a few handfuls are sitting in jail, and several have been convicted of sedition are sitting in prison, most all others are NOT in jail awaiting their trials.

-Sorry, you appear to be.

-Was Ray Epps the CAUSE of the insurrection and riot? Seriously? Why would January 6 committee give any focus at all to this one man? Why oh why would you think they should? BTW, the J6 staff did interview him and he was a NOBODY to the committee's congressional task. And he still is a nobody. January 6th committee are not the FBI and law enforcement.

Do you think Ray Epps was the only person in the crowd at the Capitol that encouraged the thousand rioters plus, who broke in to stop the joint session of Congress?

I have no idea, as far as I’ve seen, he’s the only one on video encouraging people to break into the capitol.

And Epps has been charged.... a few months ago

With a misdemeanor, and he will probably never see a courtroom let alone any jail time. That’s convenient.

Was Ray Epps the CAUSE of the insurrection and riot? Seriously?

No, and neither was trump. I’m still waiting for trumps call to riot to surface.

Why would January 6 committee give any focus at all to this one man? Why oh why would you think they should? BTW, the J6 staff did interview him and he was a NOBODY to the committee's congressional task

Hmm…

Trump: “go peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”

Dems: “INSURRECTIONIST!!!!!!!!!!!”

Epps: “no, we need to go INTO the capitol!”

Dems: “he’s a nobody…”

lest you forget
Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
Lest you forget.

"I am a very proud election denier."
Don Trump

Perhaps you should go back and read the post you replied to when making that comment.
I think I'll just stick with the topic of the thread, far more important to the future of this country than the topic to which you're trying to change it.

If you don't like that, too bad.

TYb3kUJ.png

Forum List

Back