Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me in a link, evidence used for the dossier, where a private citizen’s actions of communications and meetings of suspicious illegal activity connected to a foreign government power has been collaberated and verified by the CIA. Evidence that is not supported solely by a paid retired British operative as the only foreign intelligence source. A government agency who’s business is in uncovering government threats, the sharing of information, and knowledgeable in known foreign operatives that can be specifically linked to the Kremlin. Any information that can be collaberated by Secret Intelligence Service (MI-6), CIA, someone involved in the gathering of foreign intelligence for personal or national gain. Again a independent foreign source that is “credible”, with integrity that is not left to question, that can not be in any way traced to a certain political party's Wallet.
How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.

Name for me specifically which foreign intelligence agencies collaberated with each of the claims that Trump did something illegal to undermine the election. The FBI is not an agency that deals in foreign espionage and foreign intelligence.

The FBI doesn't investigate foreign threats? Really? I'll bet that's news to them.

They may find evidence of hacking and tampering but they don’t have the foreign intelligence resources like the CIA. How many foreign government agents does the FBI have a personal knowledge of in conspiring against our government, as well as foreign contacts do they “personally” deal with on a daily basis? Get a clue before you post.
Nice strawman, but that has nothing to do with you asking me to corroborate my claim that parts of Steele’s dossier were verified or me corroborating exactly that.

Seems you’re simply not happy to learn that parts of the dossier were in fact, verified, so now you’re trying desperately to deflect.

I posted a link a few days ago comparing the present day reality with the dossier allegations. It is amazing how closely they relate.

Several opinions have been offered on Mueller's finds. He may indict POTUS which would end up in Supreme Court. But most legal dudes think he will issue a report to Congress. Of there are charges of illegal activity in the report...the GOP congress will have to decide to do something or lose in the November election

If members of the crime family are charges or indicted...the orange one will need to decide if pardoning them is worth a HUGE political got.
nothing gets him out of office. run all the scenarios you want. the fact is it has never happened. and it won't it takes 2/3 majority of the senate.

If it was presented to congress right now, I'd agree with you but once collusion is proved and it's shown that the Trump team took part in corrupting the election process maybe the GOP House and Senate will feel they have no choice but to do the right thing.

Not because it is the right thing but because as usual they are worried about losing their own jobs. I think the Mueller investigation will leave no doubt as to the guilt of Trump and most of his inner circle in the pay for play. Office for sanctions.

It didn't work out that way but the crime was committed as soon as the offer was accepted. And the cover-up will rake in the rest of the rats via obstruction charges. Just watch.

The walls are closing in and it may not become necessary to oust Trump because being the coward that he is, he'll probably resign like the last crook who thought he was too smart to get caught.
dude, it takes two thirds of the senate to remove him. It ain't ever going to happen. it's why our FF's wrote the language that way. you can jerk off all day on your thought, but it ain't ever gonna happen. what a waste of money.

dems and libs live in a fantasy world dominated by hate and misinformation. They are actually quite pathetic.

If the Orange one allows Mueller to finish his job...we will see how many members of the royal crime family will need a presidential pardon. That will be a political homerun for the Democrats.

How can voters support a party whose leader has to pardon members of his own family? Jarvanka...the prince and princess of the royal family...need to return to New York. They are an embarrassment to the WH and the country.
are you referring to Chelsee Manning that obummer pardoned? cause i'm unaware of any other one.

And you're right, glad he's out of the WH what an embarrassment. A traitor non the less.

Show me in a link, evidence used for the dossier, where a private citizen’s actions of communications and meetings of suspicious illegal activity connected to a foreign government power has been collaberated and verified by the CIA. Evidence that is not supported solely by a paid retired British operative as the only foreign intelligence source. A government agency who’s business is in uncovering government threats, the sharing of information, and knowledgeable in known foreign operatives that can be specifically linked to the Kremlin. Any information that can be collaberated by Secret Intelligence Service (MI-6), CIA, someone involved in the gathering of foreign intelligence for personal or national gain. Again a independent foreign source that is “credible”, with integrity that is not left to question, that can not be in any way traced to a certain political party's Wallet.
How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

Name for me specifically which foreign intelligence agencies collaberated with each of the claims that Trump did something illegal to undermine the election. The FBI is not an agency that deals in foreign espionage and foreign intelligence.

The FBI doesn't investigate foreign threats? Really? I'll bet that's news to them.

They may find evidence of hacking and tampering but they don’t have the foreign intelligence resources like the CIA. How many foreign government agents does the FBI have a personal knowledge of in conspiring against our government, as well as foreign contacts do they “personally” deal with on a daily basis? Get a clue before you post.
Nice strawman, but that has nothing to do with you asking me to corroborate my claim that parts of Steele’s dossier were verified or me corroborating exactly that.

Seems you’re simply not happy to learn that parts of the dossier were in fact, verified, so now you’re trying desperately to deflect.

It’s a fact the dossier is not collaborated by foreign intelligence, the only foreign source is a retired agent paid through Fusion GPS. This is also why there is no special council indictment that links to Russia, just some questionable financial statements prior to 2016. Also any individual that the council wants to charge with “lying” is not the best deemed “credible” source to use to give testimony in an investigation on Trump.

It’s a fact the dossier is not collaborated by foreign intelligence, the only foreign source is a retired agent paid through Fusion GPS. This is also why there is no special council indictment that links to Russia, just some questionable financial statements prior to 2016. Also any individual that the council wants to charge with “lying” is not the best deemed “credible” source to use to give testimony in an investigation on Trump.

We all have heard Mueller is looking into trump's financial dealing in Russia prior to his run for office. I have complete confidence in. Whatever he find a...if anything...will be rock solid.

By the way...where is the traitor...Devin Nunes?

Oh that's not true. The indictments of Papadopolus and the Page warrant are certainly tied to Russia. Also, Manafort and Gates have ties to Russia and specifically Russia's annexing of the Ukraine. Many undeclared foreign agents were and are part of the Trump team. The real answer to whether Mueller has uncovered such ties and has enough for further indictments is anyone's guess. I'd be very surprised if there aren't multiple indictments to come from the Special Counsel's office. And I expect those indictments will tighten the noose around the yellow cheese himself.

The love of loot will provide a stream of bread crumbs to follow on Trump, Manafort, Gates and Kushner. "A back channel to Putin in the Russian embassy?" That kind of action will bring him down and the money laundering by others will shine a light on the reasons for all the surreptitious contacts by Trump surrogates. There's a good reason for the lack of leaks and the passage of time by Mueller's team. He wants zero escape hatches for these traitorous bastards.

He knows ten times what folks might think he knows. He's just being thorough and deliberate.

From the memo released by democrats:
  1. Steele Dossier played NO role in opening the Carter Page investigation. They began their investigation prior to even receiving it.

2. The DOJ did in fact inform the court of the origin of the Steele Dossier.

3. They accuse Nunes of deliberately misrepresenting the underlying FISA Warrant intelligence.

4. Four different judge's approved FISA warrants including judge's appointed by Bush and Reagan. Multiple DOJ officials also approved the applications prior to the court even seeing them including Trump appointees Rosenstein and Boente.

5. They actually started listening to Page after he left Trump campaign so the idea they were watching him to spy on Trump is absurd.

6. Page has a long history with Russia going back to 2004 and was being actively investigated once before already in 2013. The FBI had even interviewed him in 2016 again prior to receiving the Steele Dossier. The Steele dossier was referenced in the application as corroboration of certain things, and not to independently demonstrate.

7. A bunch of blacked out additional evidence with a bit in the middle noting Page lied to the HIC in his testimony in 2017 about meeting with Russian officials.

8. It included the footnote that discusses the Steele dossier source which SPECIFICALLY STATES ..."The FBI speculates the the unidentified U.S. Person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1's campaign." Candidate 1 is Trump I believe, edit I previously thought Person 1 was Steele, this is the person coordinating with Steele. Steele is Source #1.

9. DOJ timely informed the court when the FBI fired Steele and why.

10. The attacks on Bruce Ohr for knowing Steele/and his wife working for Fusion GPS are 100% baseless. He was not involved in the FISA process and disclosed his relationships in November 2016.

From the memo released by democrats:
  1. Steele Dossier played NO role in opening the Carter Page investigation. They began their investigation prior to even receiving it.

2. The DOJ did in fact inform the court of the origin of the Steele Dossier.

3. They accuse Nunes of deliberately misrepresenting the underlying FISA Warrant intelligence.

4. Four different judge's approved FISA warrants including judge's appointed by Bush and Reagan. Multiple DOJ officials also approved the applications prior to the court even seeing them including Trump appointees Rosenstein and Boente.

5. They actually started listening to Page after he left Trump campaign so the idea they were watching him to spy on Trump is absurd.

6. Page has a long history with Russia going back to 2004 and was being actively investigated once before already in 2013. The FBI had even interviewed him in 2016 again prior to receiving the Steele Dossier. The Steele dossier was referenced in the application as corroboration of certain things, and not to independently demonstrate.

7. A bunch of blacked out additional evidence with a bit in the middle noting Page lied to the HIC in his testimony in 2017 about meeting with Russian officials.

8. It included the footnote that discusses the Steele dossier source which SPECIFICALLY STATES ..."The FBI speculates the the unidentified U.S. Person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1's campaign." Candidate 1 is Trump I believe, edit I previously thought Person 1 was Steele, this is the person coordinating with Steele. Steele is Source #1.

9. DOJ timely informed the court when the FBI fired Steele and why.

10. The attacks on Bruce Ohr for knowing Steele/and his wife working for Fusion GPS are 100% baseless. He was not involved in the FISA process and disclosed his relationships in November 2016.

Nunes is a trump lapdog...

Oh that's not true. The indictments of Papadopolus and the Page warrant are certainly tied to Russia. Also, Manafort and Gates have ties to Russia and specifically Russia's annexing of the Ukraine. Many undeclared foreign agents were and are part of the Trump team. The real answer to whether Mueller has uncovered such ties and has enough for further indictments is anyone's guess. I'd be very surprised if there aren't multiple indictments to come from the Special Counsel's office. And I expect those indictments will tighten the noose around the yellow cheese himself.

The love of loot will provide a stream of bread crumbs to follow on Trump, Manafort, Gates and Kushner. "A back channel to Putin in the Russian embassy?" That kind of action will bring him down and the money laundering by others will shine a light on the reasons for all the surreptitious contacts by Trump surrogates. There's a good reason for the lack of leaks and the passage of time by Mueller's team. He wants zero escape hatches for these traitorous bastards.

He knows ten times what folks might think he knows. He's just being thorough and deliberate.
”He knows ten times what folks might think he knows. He's just being thorough and deliberate.”

Exactly. Mueller knows he’s got just one bullet in the chamber and it that’s it. If he has anything with which to go after Trump, his indictment has to be 100% perfect. Even the slightest mistake in it will get exploited and Trump will slither away and Mueller will not get a second shot.

”He knows ten times what folks might think he knows. He's just being thorough and deliberate.”

Exactly. Mueller knows he’s got just one bullet in the chamber and it that’s it. If he has anything with which to go after Trump, his indictment has to be 100% perfect. Even the slightest mistake in it will get exploited and Trump will slither away and Mueller will not get a second shot.

Yeah, and with the team of pros he's assembled, if anyone can do it it's Mueller. I think the hope for justice relies on the top shelf forensic accountants on the team. They're the ones who must dig deep to connect all the dots and unveil the truth.

Hundreds or more of shill LLC's and multiple deposits and withdrawals etc. It will be a Herculean task and I hope to heck they're up to it. We can't allow this shit to go on in our govt at the highest level. This is so much more important and devious than Watergate that it pales in comparison.

I think you're right that they won't get a second bite at the apple. So, every time I think to myself, "c'mon Mueller, let's get this done!" I remember just how important it is to get it right.

So, c'mon Mueller, you served your country many times before, let's make this time the most vital and your best effort.

I think I just out metaphored ya! LOL

I will site this claim when Trump runs for re-Election and the media moves off of Russia towards allegations of harassment as their new “National Enquirer” message. It’s clear the dossier is financially tied to Fusion GPS and Hillary Clinton. Too many liberals are either desperate or just plain gullible, to think after the email cover up she has any credibility left.

Last edited:
What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

So, when Hillary was meeting with the Ukrainian officials and paying the Russians for the Steele dossier, she was colluding with TWO foreign governments?

(BTW, meeting with a Russian citizen to get dirt is not collusion with the Russians. Collusion means taking actions in concert with others.

You are very late to the game. That has all been proved wrong. Please catch up or play in your sandbox...
by whom???

Yeah, and with the team of pros he's assembled, if anyone can do it it's Mueller. I think the hope for justice relies on the top shelf forensic accountants on the team. They're the ones who must dig deep to connect all the dots and unveil the truth.

Hundreds or more of shill LLC's and multiple deposits and withdrawals etc. It will be a Herculean task and I hope to heck they're up to it. We can't allow this shit to go on in our govt at the highest level. This is so much more important and devious than Watergate that it pales in comparison.

I think you're right that they won't get a second bite at the apple. So, every time I think to myself, "c'mon Mueller, let's get this done!" I remember just how important it is to get it right.

So, c'mon Mueller, you served your country many times before, let's make this time the most vital and your best effort.

so you're rooting for russia eh?

Of course the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

After the trials are over and the accused are convicted and in the pokey. the country can begin re-education classes for the Alt Right.

I know you think you're on the trump payroll, but are you aware at all of the charges Gates pled to?

I know you think you're on the trump payroll, but are you aware at all of the charges Gates pled to?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d4d462a1921_story.html?utm_term=.42fafcfeb66e

Neither of the charges Gates pled to have anything to do with Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d4d462a1921_story.html?utm_term=.42fafcfeb66e

he pled to acting against the US government. Do you think they let him plea to that because he doesn't have anything on manifort and trump, dum dum?

The gates charges have to do with Russia. Gates meeting with Rohrabacher.
Gates can likely shed light on the russian money laundery, which could be a big reason that Mueller would drop charges against gates.

Whatever that means. The only folks rooting for Russia are the defenders of the domestic enemy, Trump.

he pled to acting against the US government. Do you think they let him plea to that because he doesn't have anything on manifort and trump, dum dum?
well we know what he was charged with has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back