Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. There is no evidence Trump colluded with the Russians.

Fucking moron I JUST EXPLAINED to you the evidence. How the fuck do you comeback with this? Anyone home at all?

You said Trump met with the Russians. ..

Where did I say that??

I said campaign members (Jr, Kushner and Manafort) met with Russians looking for dirt - thats a fact.

So you think:

Trump looking for dirt from the Russians is illegal

Hillary looking for dirt from the Russians is legal

Oh, and Hillary was paying for it, Trump wasn't.

You're just a clown.

[media]

...do you understand a difference between a quid-pro-quo with an adverserial government on STOLEN materials

Back this up

What about Hillary paying Russians for the Trump dossier. Was that collusion?

She did not pay for the initial report...a GOP rival did....evidently it isn't since the FBI is finding more of it true every day.

You're calling the Washington Post liars?

"Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary. The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.5651fc39164f

So Hillary did collude with the Russians. Where's your outrage, Speed Racer?

Where does that say any Russian was paid, dope?
T
They are just that dumb....

Hillary paid for the Russian dossier, an unknown GOP also paid for the Russian dossier.

Your conclusion, Trump is guilty! I'll make you a deal though, throw the GOP also ran and Hillary both in jail.

What you're doing there is called defelection
Hillary did not pay for the dossier. She retained a law firm. Starting in 2015, long before there was a dossier. The law firm, Perkins Coie, hired Fusion GPS, an American-based research firm. Fusion GPS paid Steele and Steele put together the now famous dossier.

Using your brain-dead [il]logic, you paid for the dossier, because at that time, I worked for a company which provided Internet services for some of the biggest companies in the U.S., some of which, you likely use. Also at that time, I donated to Hillary’s campaign.

So YOU paid for the dossier. You paid for services that paid money to my company... my company paid money to me for the work I did... I paid money to Hillary’s campaign... Money from Hillary’s campaign went to Perkins Coie... money from Perkins Coie went to Fusion GPS... and money from Fusion GPS went to Steele for his dossier.

Hillary didn't pay for the Steele Dossier. The private investigation unit she hired, Fusion GPS initiated the contact and paid for the dossier on its own. There is no evidence Hilary had any knowledge of that transaction beforehand.

So Hillary paid Fusion and Fusion paid for the dossier. There was no link between Hillary and the dossier. Got it.

That's what you'd say if it was Trump, right?

OMG, that's funny. I crack myself up ...

My favorite part though is how you believe the typical American is a Stalinist

Yes, that is what I'd think if it was Trump or anyone else. But since I am not privy to the investigative data like Mueller and crew, my thoughts on the matter are as speculative as yours.

Not so speculative though is the notion that Trump and Putin have a thing going on and Trump is changing his bases' world view of Russia. In a bizarre twist of ideological factors Trump and surrogates are painting a picture of Putin and his gang of oligarchs as allies against Trump's political enemies in the USA.
The world has never seen anything like this and hopefully after trump is deposed, we will never see the likes of it again.

If you want Trump impeached over Russia and you don't give a shit about Hillary and Russia, you don't actually give a shit about Russia

Do you really think I care if Hillary is indicted for anything or not? She means nothing to me... All I care about are the behaviors of people who can affect my standard of living or who can do things that affect the environment I live in. Hillary can do nothing for or to me now. You go on worrying about Hillary, I'll concentrate on Trump!

Swish. I was talking about your double standard. You don't care about the Russians, it's just about getting Trump for you
I think Trump is a pawn of Putin. They wanted him in the White House and the Putin administration spent a lot of time, money and effort to get Trump elected. If my concerns in that regard aren't sufficient to convince you thatI'm concerned about the Russians....nothing else I say will.

She did not pay for the initial report...a GOP rival did....evidently it isn't since the FBI is finding more of it true every day.

You're calling the Washington Post liars?

"Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary. The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.5651fc39164f

So Hillary did collude with the Russians. Where's your outrage, Speed Racer?

Where does that say any Russian was paid, dope?
T
They are just that dumb....

Hillary paid for the Russian dossier, an unknown GOP also paid for the Russian dossier.

Your conclusion, Trump is guilty! I'll make you a deal though, throw the GOP also ran and Hillary both in jail.

What you're doing there is called defelection
Hillary did not pay for the dossier. She retained a law firm. Starting in 2015, long before there was a dossier. The law firm, Perkins Coie, hired Fusion GPS, an American-based research firm. Fusion GPS paid Steele and Steele put together the now famous dossier.

Using your brain-dead [il]logic, you paid for the dossier, because at that time, I worked for a company which provided Internet services for some of the biggest companies in the U.S., some of which, you likely use. Also at that time, I donated to Hillary’s campaign.

So YOU paid for the dossier. You paid for services that paid money to my company... my company paid money to me for the work I did... I paid money to Hillary’s campaign... Money from Hillary’s campaign went to Perkins Coie... money from Perkins Coie went to Fusion GPS... and money from Fusion GPS went to Steele for his dossier.

The word "logic" is not in these people's vocabulary. They survive on conspiracies and FOX News...

( why does auto correct want this changed to FIX News)......:3:

Hillary didn't pay for the Steele Dossier. The private investigation unit she hired, Fusion GPS initiated the contact and paid for the dossier on its own. There is no evidence Hilary had any knowledge of that transaction beforehand.

LOL! Weak, trollboy. Weak!

Oh golly Gee, do you really think so....? If you do < I am delighted. Your whimpering means I must be doing something right?

You're just desperate now
You're a clown.

I accept your concession of defeat.

JQPublic1: I got nothing. I'm going to just repeat your own line back to you ...
Your victory party is a bit premature isn't it?. Mueller is still out there somewhere working for me.

So Hillary paid Fusion and Fusion paid for the dossier. There was no link between Hillary and the dossier. Got it.

Yes, that is what I'd think if it was Trump or anyone else. But since I am not privy to the investigative data like Mueller and crew, my thoughts on the matter are as speculative as yours.

Not so speculative though is the notion that Trump and Putin have a thing going on and Trump is changing his bases' world view of Russia. In a bizarre twist of ideological factors Trump and surrogates are painting a picture of Putin and his gang of oligarchs as allies against Trump's political enemies in the USA.
The world has never seen anything like this and hopefully after trump is deposed, we will never see the likes of it again.

If you want Trump impeached over Russia and you don't give a shit about Hillary and Russia, you don't actually give a shit about Russia

Do you really think I care if Hillary is indicted for anything or not? She means nothing to me... All I care about are the behaviors of people who can affect my standard of living or who can do things that affect the environment I live in. Hillary can do nothing for or to me now. You go on worrying about Hillary, I'll concentrate on Trump!

Swish. I was talking about your double standard. You don't care about the Russians, it's just about getting Trump for you
I think Trump is a pawn of Putin. They wanted him in the White House and the Putin administration spent a lot of time, money and effort to get Trump elected. If my concerns in that regard aren't sufficient to convince you thatI'm concerned about the Russians....nothing else I say will.

And just as Flynn promised....trump is sitting on the Congressional sanctions. He is a Traitor....whether through shear ignorance or with purposeful malice....Mueller will find out.

Admittedly...he is very clueless...

Putin hates the Corporate Whore because of her interference in his last election. If you don't know that, why are you bothering to post?

Where did I say that??

I said campaign members (Jr, Kushner and Manafort) met with Russians looking for dirt - thats a fact.

Wasn't it OFFERED to them? It's not like the "campaign members" put an ad in the paper asking the lady to come around and share. It was offered, they invited her and found out she had nothing. Not the same as how you portrayed it.

It SOLIDLY establishes Trump compaign interest in collusion (LOVE IT! as Junior puts it), which makes actual collusion a likely possiblity.

That is not conclusive PROOF, but it IS evidence, especially considering the coverup by Trump himself around this meeting.

You:

hunarcy is right. You don't have a clue what collusion means.

Antontutu: Collusion is a crime that you're guilty of by being a Republican

No...collusion is NOT a crime. But collusion wither criminal intent is. That is what Mueller is attempting to find.

You mean like buying a dossier of made up attacks then using it to get a warrant? Wow, that is illegal.

No wait, that was Hillary ...
Now you’re flat out kazzing. The dossier was not used to get the warrant.

Of course, Putin is President. You're an imbecile

Putin makes a big point of showing the world his newest Nukes and shows them hitting the US and Trump hasn't said word one about it. But he tweets his yellow head off about Alec Baldwin. This is a President? But the right won't find anything suspicious about that. It truly is brainwashing and it's astounding.

Fucking moron I JUST EXPLAINED to you the evidence. How the fuck do you comeback with this? Anyone home at all?

Where did I say that??

So you think:

You're just a clown.

[media]

...do you understand a difference between a quid-pro-quo with an adverserial government on STOLEN materials

Back this up

...did you read what I’ve been posting?

You are not having a conversation you are just jumping from one line to another without any cohesive thought pattern about any of this.

Where did I say that??

So you think:

You're just a clown.

[media]

Back this up

You are not having a conversation you are just jumping from one line to another without any cohesive thought pattern about any of this.

You're saying that you don't care about Hillary's collusion with the Russians, you don't give a shit about the Russians and you don't give a shit about collusion.

You just want to get Trump

Trump is Pretty Close!

Trump is Pretty Close!

Close to what?

Putin makes a big point of showing the world his newest Nukes and shows them hitting the US and Trump hasn't said word one about it. But he tweets his yellow head off about Alec Baldwin. This is a President? But the right won't find anything suspicious about that. It truly is brainwashing and it's astounding.

That's just butt hurt bickering. Any idiot could think of something and say Trump should have tweeted about this, not this! And you did!

BTW, remember when you were crying because Trump did respond to North Korea? Just massive butt hurt

Trump: "I'm President, and you're not"

LOL

Yeah, and with the team of pros he's assembled, if anyone can do it it's Mueller. I think the hope for justice relies on the top shelf forensic accountants on the team. They're the ones who must dig deep to connect all the dots and unveil the truth.

Hundreds or more of shill LLC's and multiple deposits and withdrawals etc. It will be a Herculean task and I hope to heck they're up to it. We can't allow this shit to go on in our govt at the highest level. This is so much more important and devious than Watergate that it pales in comparison.

I think you're right that they won't get a second bite at the apple. So, every time I think to myself, "c'mon Mueller, let's get this done!" I remember just how important it is to get it right.

So, c'mon Mueller, you served your country many times before, let's make this time the most vital and your best effort.

I think I just out metaphored ya! LOL
so you're rooting for russia eh?

Whatever that means. The only folks rooting for Russia are the defenders of the domestic enemy, Trump.
why do you think that? why do you believe my support of trump is for putin when you have absolutely nothing to make that accusation with?

Hey, just because you choose to ignore all the evidence that Trump and Putin are soul brothers doesn't mean that everybody ignores it. What other President would not be fighting mad about Russia (our most noted enemy and our most long held adversary) interfering in our Democracy? What President beside Trump would refuse to even speak out on the subject even as the evidence mounts over 14 months? What innocent President would not push hard to not only increase but to even impose sanctions approved overwhelmingly in a bipartisan way?
What other President would publicly state that he tends to believe Putin's denial of responsibility for meddling in our Democracy despite every investigating body charged with looking into the matter of Russian hacking finding that they did and have stated that there remains zero doubt?

You can choose to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to all that but I believe that old saying about a duck. You just won't ever admit that our duck, Donald Duck, is neck deep in this stuff because then you would have to admit you were wrong to support him but even more distasteful is the prospect of those on the left being right. No pun intended.

All this shit happened under Obama and they knew about it. They said/did nothing and I guarantee had Hillary won, we would have never heard about it. The Russians had no affect the outcome of the election... Rosenstein said that. All this has produced so far is the indictment of 13 Russians (who will never go on trial), Flynn on a process charge and Manafort on charges dating back to events prior to him even being involved in the campaign. It's a joke.

yes, its a joke but its all the dems have, they have no ideas, no program, no agenda other than destroy Trump with lies, they have no leaders, they failed with Obama and Hillary, they are now led by clowns like Pelosi, schumer, Jackson-Lee, and Maxine Waters. The party of Kennedy and Truman has become a party of idiots.

Are we talking the same Comey that the Democrats defended for doing his job when they cried Trump obstruction? You progressives really need to get your story straight.
My story is straight. Hillary had a comfortable lead in the polls when Americans began voting. That lead was gone when early voting ended and there was no other major event other than Comey announcements g he was reopening the investigation into Hillary’s email server. An investigation he then closed down saying there was no reason for it to begin with.

That “lead”, much like those CNN polls, were weighed heavily democrat to get the projection they needed over Trump. I already proved that through the “fine print” following the poll numbers up and to the election. Like trusting a car report that later turns out to be a lemon, don’t believe everything you see without spreading the fine print.
Whatever weighting was applied prior to mid-October is the same as what was applied after. So even if weighting were an issue, and there is no indication it was since the average polling was off by only 1 percentage point, the evaporation of Hillary’s lead following the announcement of the investigation into her email server cannot be explained by weighting.

OK, let me go slow so that maybe you will get it.

1. the pollsters wanted Hillary to win
2. the MSM wanted Hillary to win
3. the polls were structured to make it look like she was ahead
4. the pollsters lied when they said she had a 97% chance of winnint
5. the pollsters and the media lied when they said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes
6. polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it
7. you have been duped, and you don't even realize it.
Moron, if pollsters lied to help Hillary, why on Earth would they say she’s got a 97% chance of winning, when that would only cause her to lose votes by folks on the left who don’t bother to vote because they figure she’s got it wrapped up?

Had they actually been lying for Hillary, they would have said she’s behind Trump as that would inspire folks on the left to come out to vote to try to put her ahead.

Common sense eludes you.

come on dude, are you really that dumb? saying that Hillary had it won was designed to keep trump voters home, why bother to vote if its a done deal?

sorry, but you don't understand how indoctrination and propaganda work.

My story is straight. Hillary had a comfortable lead in the polls when Americans began voting. That lead was gone when early voting ended and there was no other major event other than Comey announcements g he was reopening the investigation into Hillary’s email server. An investigation he then closed down saying there was no reason for it to begin with.

That “lead”, much like those CNN polls, were weighed heavily democrat to get the projection they needed over Trump. I already proved that through the “fine print” following the poll numbers up and to the election. Like trusting a car report that later turns out to be a lemon, don’t believe everything you see without spreading the fine print.
Whatever weighting was applied prior to mid-October is the same as what was applied after. So even if weighting were an issue, and there is no indication it was since the average polling was off by only 1 percentage point, the evaporation of Hillary’s lead following the announcement of the investigation into her email server cannot be explained by weighting.

OK, let me go slow so that maybe you will get it.

1. the pollsters wanted Hillary to win
2. the MSM wanted Hillary to win
3. the polls were structured to make it look like she was ahead
4. the pollsters lied when they said she had a 97% chance of winnint
5. the pollsters and the media lied when they said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes
6. polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it
7. you have been duped, and you don't even realize it.
Moron, if pollsters lied to help Hillary, why on Earth would they say she’s got a 97% chance of winning, when that would only cause her to lose votes by folks on the left who don’t bother to vote because they figure she’s got it wrapped up?

Had they actually been lying for Hillary, they would have said she’s behind Trump as that would inspire folks on the left to come out to vote to try to put her ahead.

Common sense eludes you.

come on dude, are you really that dumb? saying that Hillary had it won was designed to keep trump voters home, why bother to vote if its a done deal?

sorry, but you don't understand how indoctrination and propaganda work.

To be more precise in that, when the media says candidate A will beat candidate B, it's candidate B's voters who go home. Candidate A's voters are happy and will wait in line feeling they're part of the win.

The media is well aware of that. There's also just flat out leftist bias in a lot of the polling. You can get any answer you want if you know how to design the question

Where did I say that??

So you think:

You're just a clown.

[media]

Back this up

You're saying that you don't care about Hillary's collusion with the Russians, you don't give a shit about the Russians and you don't give a shit about collusion.

SWITCHING TOPIC YET AGAIN! To something I ALREADY addressed.

I had enough of this idioicy, come back when you can sanely keep up a conversation.

So you think:

You're just a clown.

[media]

Back this up

SWITCHING TOPIC YET AGAIN! To something I ALREADY addressed.

I had enough of this idioicy, come back when you can sanely keep up a conversation.

That's exactly what we're discussing, Antontutu. You look at overt collusion from Hillary and just say she's well meaning, give her a pass. You look at a dearth of evidence against Trump and declare him guilty.

You believe that for Republicans, no explanation is good enough. For Democrats, no explanation is required. That's just how you roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back