Trump Campaign, RNC Unveil Massive Election Integrity Program

That explains enough about you...

Don't hide the racism to the last line, be up front with it..
I'd tell you to eat a bag of dicks but you'd like that.

Go crawl in a hole and cover your stench with a couple yards of dirt

How many of us could withstand the scrutiny that OMB faces every single day?

Sponge Brains Shits Pants can, literally, shit his pants in front of the Pope, lie about his son dying in Combat and his Uncle being eaten by Cannibals and the DISGUSTING FILTH buries it. And every other thing he lies about.

Remember when the DISGUSTING FILTH sent and Army of Reporters to Alaska to find everything, every dirty secret, they could about Sarah Palin? Going through her garbage, filming here every move....... They even had one scumbag rent the house next door.

Could you survive that? I couldn't. I doubt you could survive a google search.
You withstand it by having a strong set of core principles....You don't withstand it by taking serial shitty advice, where you end up with turds like Bolton, Haspell on your staff, and allow yourself to get talked out of leaving Syria by the forever war crowd.

Great, RNC are going to spend a load of money solving a problem that they couldn't prove existed in court...

So the got the base all ginned up and ready to take on the problem they couldn't prove happened...

They will try there voter intimidation and stopping people getting water in line and stuff like that... Democrats will just use mail-in more..

You know other countries believe if you queue over 30 min for a polling booth you are restricting people of there voting rights...

It is actually very hard to rig a election, we know so much about how the electorate votes we can see the anomalies in the tallies from previous elections..

Biden is going to win because the demographics are going in his direction... GOP are getting narrower and narrower...

I'd tell you to eat a bag of dicks but you'd like that.

Go crawl in a hole and cover your stench with a couple yards of dirt
Ahhh the little fucking racist wants to speak...

Does the black man nightmares keep you up at night?

Live in Fear...

Great, RNC are going to spend a load of money solving a problem that they couldn't prove existed in court...

So the got the base all ginned up and ready to take on the problem they couldn't prove happened...

They will try there voter intimidation and stopping people getting water in line and stuff like that... Democrats will just use mail-in more..

You know other countries believe if you queue over 30 min for a polling booth you are restricting people of there voting rights...

It is actually very hard to rig a election, we know so much about how the electorate votes we can see the anomalies in the tallies from previous elections..

Biden is going to win because the demographics are going in his direction... GOP are getting narrower and narrower...
Thanks for sharing, Mika.

I'm saying!....That's why I'm on the OP to knock it off with the bliss ninny happy talk.

Don't just run through the tape, run 50 yards beyond it.....You need 100,000 signatures on the petition, get 2000,000.
It's a dead heat in PA right now and historically the Republican has to win PA by 3% just to overcome the Dem cheating. These filthy PIG Dems are going to cheat and rig and try to steal it. They have nothing else to lose they are desperate.

Ahhh the little fucking racist wants to speak...

Does the black man nightmares keep you up at night?

Live in Fear...
Even though I truly despise you and people like you, the opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy.

As in, welcome to the Ignore Button. Rail on, dick-breath

Which is why I say don't let up for a single moment.
Sponge Brains Shits Pants just lost Michiganistan. RFK Jr just got on the November ballot.

The down side is, now Sponge Brains Shits Pants will start favoring Hamas more.

Love how the scumbag says, "We back Israel unconditionally. But don't retaliate against Iran and let Hamas get away with mass-rape, murder, torture and kidnapping."

dimocraps are such incredible scum. They're not even worth keeping around to pick up my garbage.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants just lost Michiganistan. RFK Jr just got on the November ballot.

The down side is, now Sponge Brains Shits Pants will start favoring Hamas more.

Love how the scumbag says, "We back Israel unconditionally. But don't retaliate against Iran and let Hamas get away with mass-rape, murder, torture and kidnapping."

dimocraps are such incredible scum. They're not even worth keeping around to pick up my garbage.
Don't count the chickens.

As Rush always said: the event(s) that will determine the election haven't happened yet.

Doomers: I have a feeling we're not in 2020 anymore.

Lefties? Ya hear those drumbeats, off in the distance?

That foreboding premonition ya just can't get out of your heads that change is coming?

Yeah, it is.

2024: May the best ideas win - the rigging is officially over.

Good luck Dems!

Have to say I'm with Oddball on republicans claiming they "got this".
To start how are they vetting these volunteers and lawyers?
MAGA not only has to fight democrats but also never-MAGA republicans who are more than content with losing an election because they know dems pay never-TRUMP republicans well.
Also dems control the DOJ/FBI and courts, we can thank the never-TRUMP republicans for that as well, so not sure what good all those lawyers will do.

TBH republicans need to be amping up behind the scenes the liberal HAMAS protesting, because if that's still going on in the fall it will make stealing the election all the harder for democrats. We should be paying James O'Keefe to run classing on infiltrating democrat organizations and causing chaos.

Forum List

Back