🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump can be indicted as President

First you guys need a credible crime to accuse him of.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one
Relax. Watergate took two years. If there’s anything there, they’ll find it.

1. There is no evidence whatsoever that President Trump has committed any crime for which he could be indicted.

2. The view that he could be indicted is somewhat unsettled, some say it's possible and others say no. From what I can tell, the Constitution doesn't really say one way or the other. But so far this discussion has no more substance than a fart in the wind.

3. The Dems would sure as hell have to have an air-tight case, in which case Trump might resign. But knowing him, probably not. Maybe you guys ought to just shut the fuck up and start thinking about winning the election in 2020. Hint: this ceaseless Trump bitching and bashing is getting really old, considering you got jack shit to complain about in terms if impeachment and indictment.

4. Queen Mary? 500 fuckin' years ago? Jesus dude, you guys do like to stretch the absurdity of your absolute Trump hatred to extremes.
There’s no evidence yet because Mueller hasn’t released it yet.
But I’ve listened to former Watergate prosecutors, Ex CIA agents. Judges, etc and they say there is ample evidence of money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice.
Hell the orange idiot admitted obstruction of justice live on TV in his Lester Holt interview.
I have no doubt there are more indictments coming down.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one
There was a crime perpetrated in Watergate.

After a year Democrats are unable to prove a crime was committed.

Snowflakes seek an indefinite period of time to find or manufacture one. So far the only crimes they have exposed are THEIR OWN!

Last edited:

"There remains, however, a crucial hole in the case for collusion — at least, the part of it known to the public. We have not seen or heard any evidence that President Trump personally participated in some kind of illegal election hacking scheme in coordination with Russian agents."

Yawn.

"He’s secured guilty pleas from former
National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, indicted former campaign manager Paul Manafort, and subpoenaed huge numbers of documents."

Tell us, what were the pleas about?

1. 'Collusion' is not a crime

2. Democrats can not prove a crime was ever committed

3. The Russians did NOT 'hack the election'... there is no proof. Evidence does show Obama and his DHS did attempt to hack numerous state elections in an attempt to seize control of all state election systems.

4. Manafort has been indicted for TAX EVASION dating back to 2006 - BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT.
- Mueller's 'Scooter Libby' #1
- It is rumored charges against him will be dropped due to illegal exercising of the warrant - collecting info/data not on the warrant

Papa, a self-important umpaid Trump campaign employee, is obviously a 'plant' - he wore a wire and shopped a book deal before the while indictment thing...

Flynn has been charged with Lying to the FBI...it is rumored his charges will be dropped due to the proven criminally biased sedition / collusion against Trump, proof he protected Hillary and her 2 aides from indictment, and his part in assissting uncovering the corruptions and crimes within the FBI and DOJ...

....but let's not let proven facts get in the way...

:p
Russians didn’t hack our democracy? I have no patience for chronic liars like you Queasy.
Everything We Know About Russia's Election-Hacking Playbook

All of our intelligence agencies and every member of Congress say they did.
You disagree. Roflmao

How do the Russians hack our democracy when we weren’t ever a democracy? You don’t even know what type of government we are do you?

The US is a classic Democracy through and through.

Every citizen can participate at every level of Government and that's the definition of Democracy by Plato and by Aristotle.

If you have a different definition of Democracy now is the time to share it.

Show me the word "democracy" in the Constitution.

1. There is no evidence whatsoever that President Trump has committed any crime for which he could be indicted.

2. The view that he could be indicted is somewhat unsettled, some say it's possible and others say no. From what I can tell, the Constitution doesn't really say one way or the other. But so far this discussion has no more substance than a fart in the wind.

3. The Dems would sure as hell have to have an air-tight case, in which case Trump might resign. But knowing him, probably not. Maybe you guys ought to just shut the fuck up and start thinking about winning the election in 2020. Hint: this ceaseless Trump bitching and bashing is getting really old, considering you got jack shit to complain about in terms if impeachment and indictment.

4. Queen Mary? 500 fuckin' years ago? Jesus dude, you guys do like to stretch the absurdity of your absolute Trump hatred to extremes.
But I’ve listened to former Watergate prosecutors, Ex CIA agents. Judges, etc and they say there is ample evidence of money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice.
Hell the orange idiot admitted obstruction of justice live on TV in his Lester Holt interview.
How many 'Scooter Libby's will it take to justify a witch hunt started without a crime having been committed?

Snowflakes seek an indefinite period of time to find or manufacture one. So far the only crimes they have exposed are THEIR OWN!
For the 100th time all three investigations are run by republicans NOT democrats. You’re a real slow learner, sped.

How many 'Scooter Libby's will it take to justify a witch hunt started without a crime having been committed?
Ding dong the witch is dead... or at least he will be soon.

America is going to get a rather rude awakening if President Trump tries to pull a "Dredd" and claim "I am the law!"

This matter was already settled in English law which is the foundation of US law, when Queen Mary was executed.

The dispute then was can the law apply to the personal embodiment of the law? Back then the Queen wasn't merely a supposed figurehead, but was the government itself. The Queen or the King was therefore the law, was the font from which all authority sprang.

They could be no more held accountable for their actions by the thing they created, than God could be held accountable by His own creation.

Her execution is a rather obvious testimony to the outcome of that debate.

America has apparently not yet learned this lesson, but I'm sure Trump will force them to do so.

DERP.

Another fucking retard from the Stalinist democrats.

Mary Queen of Scots was murdered because she was Catholic, just as you democrats would murder Trump for being white, male, and supporting the Constitution.

If only you traitors could get away with it.

You democrats planning to try and murder Republicans again?

Leave Scalise alone this time...

One thing about you democrats, you're terrorists to the bone..

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

For the 100th time all three investigations are run by republicans NOT democrats. You’re a real slow learner, sped.

Yeah all those Hillary donors are Republicans

Hillary died?!

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

He committed a crime, it is called perjury.

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

So did Libby.

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.
Dayam, you’re one ignorant conservative.

I mentioned Bill Clinton because another poster raised the issue of being charged with a crime of obstructing justice when there was no underlying crime.

How do you not get that? :dunno:

Oh, and there is one glaring difference between Libby and Clinton.... Libby is a convicted felon.

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

I mentioned Bill Clinton because another poster raised the issue of being charged with a crime when there was no underlying crime.

Oh, and there is one glaring difference between Libby and Clinton.... Libby is a convicted felon.

That's retarded. He lied under oath. That's a crime.

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

I mentioned Bill Clinton because another poster raised the issue of being charged with a crime when there was no underlying crime.

That's retarded. He lied under oath. That's a crime.

Forum List

Back