🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump can be indicted as President

Hillary should be in prison for life based on her proven crimes.

The UNDERSTATEMENT of the century except you should say the CLINTONS. :udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And as i just got done saying,along with the Bushs and Obamas,mass murderers and traiters to americans. yet our corrupt congress is not worried about the corruption and justice of those asshole traiters.fucking bring those asshole traiters to jail FIRST before worrying about trump,they wont of course since we have corrupt congress only there to serve the bankers and not the american people.thats why the Bushs,Clintons and Obamas are all protected by them.

this post here of mine cannot be posted enough times it is so accurate to a tee.

And as i just got done saying,along with the Bushs and Obamas,mass murderers and traiters to americans. yet our corrupt congress is not worried about the corruption and justice of those asshole traiters.fucking bring those asshole traiters to jail FIRST before worrying about trump,they wont of course since we have a corrupt congress only there to serve the bankers and not the american people.thats why the Bushs,Clintons and Obamas are all protected by them.[/QUOTE]

America is going to get a rather rude awakening if President Trump tries to pull a "Dredd" and claim "I am the law!"

This matter was already settled in English law which is the foundation of US law, when Queen Mary was executed.

The dispute then was can the law apply to the personal embodiment of the law? Back then the Queen wasn't merely a supposed figurehead, but was the government itself. The Queen or the King was therefore the law, was the font from which all authority sprang.

They could be no more held accountable for their actions by the thing they created, than God could be held accountable by His own creation.

Her execution is a rather obvious testimony to the outcome of that debate.

America has apparently not yet learned this lesson, but I'm sure Trump will force them to do so.

He won’t do any of that. There is nothing there, he will not be charged, and he will not be indicted. It’s all made up nonsense from the butthurt left.

You mean, like.....Hillary Clinton?
Hillary was a Watergate prosecutor?
Damn you’ve now exceeded your stupid quotient.

Seriously, stop. If you don't that Hillary was working on the Watergate Prosecution team you aren't even worth responding to.
She was not one of the main prosecutors.
Still pretending that the CIA And Watergate prosecutors are far left sources?

Tell me kid, what do you KNOW about the CIA? What do you KNOW about Alan and Foster Dulles?
Too lazy to google Mary Wine Banks and Malcolm Nance to see what they said about the likely charges against Trump? You sound like you’re about 85 years old.

You made the assertion kid, when I make an assertion I ALWAYS source it. You're a known liar, there is no reason at all to trust you.

Former Watergate prosecutors are far left sources?
You mean, like.....Hillary Clinton?

Seriously, stop. If you don't that Hillary was working on the Watergate Prosecution team you aren't even worth responding to.

:udaman:

He sure is amusing how he has been on a deserted island all this time dating back to those days obviously the fact he dense on how corrupt our government is and the CIA and FBI are evil institutions that need to be abolished and has been on a deserted island so long he has no idea what criminals and mass murderers the clintons,Bushs and Obamas are.comedy gold.He is not even worthy of replying to anymore after he lost his credibility there.:lmao::haha:

I have my reservations about Trump.If he doesnt at least TRY and get rid of the CIA,FBI,the fed and all these other evil alphabet institutions,then as far as i am concerned he is no different than HELLERY. I gibe him three more years to do this.if he doesnt,we will know he is part of the agenda same as the clintons bushs and Obamas.
This mental patient thinks Trump should get rid of the FBI, CIA ETC.
Like he can have them abolished.
Your wish for a pussygrabber dictatorship is only a pipe dream of yours.
Man.. you’re one sick pup

....except there is no 'source' or evidence that there was ever any crime committed warranting the Democrats' seditious witch hunt.

Tell me kid, what do you KNOW about the CIA? What do you KNOW about Alan and Foster Dulles?
Too lazy to google Mary Wine Banks and Malcolm Nance to see what they said about the likely charges against Trump? You sound like you’re about 85 years old.

You made the assertion kid, when I make an assertion I ALWAYS source it. You're a known liar, there is no reason at all to trust you.
Like I give a fuck what an 80 year old senile old coot thinks.
I never lie, I make mistakes, because I’m human but I never lie. I leave that to the DEPLORABLES and boneheads like you.

....except there is no 'source' or evidence that there was ever any crime committed warranting the Democrats' seditious witch hunt.
The investigation is focused on the Russian hacking and the strong evidence Trump / his team were involved.
When Mueller comes out with his findings make sure you’re here for your beating.

I never lie, I make mistakes, because I’m human but I never lie. I leave that to the DEPLORABLES and boneheads like you.

You always lie, that makes you a shit "Grandfather". You are an illiterate child who has NO Constitutional knowledge.

America is going to get a rather rude awakening if President Trump tries to pull a "Dredd" and claim "I am the law!"

This matter was already settled in English law which is the foundation of US law, when Queen Mary was executed.

The dispute then was can the law apply to the personal embodiment of the law? Back then the Queen wasn't merely a supposed figurehead, but was the government itself. The Queen or the King was therefore the law, was the font from which all authority sprang.

They could be no more held accountable for their actions by the thing they created, than God could be held accountable by His own creation.

Her execution is a rather obvious testimony to the outcome of that debate.

America has apparently not yet learned this lesson, but I'm sure Trump will force them to do so.

what a fucktard

another "we really REALLY got him this time" thread

--LOL@UMORONS

yeah and like the liar she is LIED about eveything and did not get indicted since the clintons same as the bushs and Obama untouchable since they are part of the NWO agenda.:D

"FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath"

FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath

Comey: FBI didn’t put Clinton under oath

Clinton Not Under Oath During FBI Interview, Which Was Not Transcribed

FBI didn't put Hillary Clinton under oath for her email interview | Daily Mail Online

Dumbass
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

you took him to school and owned his ass.:up:
Hilarious you have the nerve to call anyone a liar while you support a pathological liar.

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics

Funny that you seem to think that if you hate trump you can lie without being called on it
I don’t need to lie. I have the facts on my side
As I just proved.

Then why did you lie about being the first one to mention Hillary?

Trump will not be indicted, nor will he be impeached. On the other hand, the evidence of Hillary colluding with the Russians along with massive corruption within the FBI and DOJ.is mounting. Trump will be vindicated.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

First you guys need a credible crime to accuse him of.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one.
:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Mueller’s obstruction of justice case against Trump looks damning
So how are the Rams making out this year.

"There remains, however, a crucial hole in the case for collusion — at least, the part of it known to the public. We have not seen or heard any evidence that President Trump personally participated in some kind of illegal election hacking scheme in coordination with Russian agents."

Yawn.

"He’s secured guilty pleas from former
National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, indicted former campaign manager Paul Manafort, and subpoenaed huge numbers of documents."

Tell us, what were the pleas about?

1. 'Collusion' is not a crime

2. Democrats can not prove a crime was ever committed

3. The Russians did NOT 'hack the election'... there is no proof. Evidence does show Obama and his DHS did attempt to hack numerous state elections in an attempt to seize control of all state election systems.

4. Manafort has been indicted for TAX EVASION dating back to 2006 - BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT.
- Mueller's 'Scooter Libby' #1
- It is rumored charges against him will be dropped due to illegal exercising of the warrant - collecting info/data not on the warrant

Papa, a self-important umpaid Trump campaign employee, is obviously a 'plant' - he wore a wire and shopped a book deal before the while indictment thing...

Flynn has been charged with Lying to the FBI...it is rumored his charges will be dropped due to the proven criminally biased sedition / collusion against Trump, proof he protected Hillary and her 2 aides from indictment, and his part in assissting uncovering the corruptions and crimes within the FBI and DOJ...

....but let's not let proven facts get in the way...

:p
Russians didn’t hack our democracy? I have no patience for chronic liars like you Queasy.
Everything We Know About Russia's Election-Hacking Playbook

All of our intelligence agencies and every member of Congress say they did.
You disagree. Roflmao

How do the Russians hack our democracy when we weren’t ever a democracy? You don’t even know what type of government we are do you?

When lefties start quoting "English Law" it means they are desperate to fulfill their fantasy of overthrowing the election.

This is all tertiary to the point of the thread.

"President can't be indicted" is not a defence.

This is what Trump cult members are busy doing.....poor babies...LOL

upload_2018-1-10_17-2-49.png

You were caught in at least one lie this thread alone.

And we would like to not think about 80 year old senile coots but you keep bringing Hillary up

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

First you guys need a credible crime to accuse him of.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one.
:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Mueller’s obstruction of justice case against Trump looks damning
So how are the Rams making out this year.

"There remains, however, a crucial hole in the case for collusion — at least, the part of it known to the public. We have not seen or heard any evidence that President Trump personally participated in some kind of illegal election hacking scheme in coordination with Russian agents."

Yawn.

"He’s secured guilty pleas from former
National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, indicted former campaign manager Paul Manafort, and subpoenaed huge numbers of documents."

Tell us, what were the pleas about?

1. 'Collusion' is not a crime

2. Democrats can not prove a crime was ever committed

3. The Russians did NOT 'hack the election'... there is no proof. Evidence does show Obama and his DHS did attempt to hack numerous state elections in an attempt to seize control of all state election systems.

4. Manafort has been indicted for TAX EVASION dating back to 2006 - BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT.
- Mueller's 'Scooter Libby' #1
- It is rumored charges against him will be dropped due to illegal exercising of the warrant - collecting info/data not on the warrant

Papa, a self-important umpaid Trump campaign employee, is obviously a 'plant' - he wore a wire and shopped a book deal before the while indictment thing...

Flynn has been charged with Lying to the FBI...it is rumored his charges will be dropped due to the proven criminally biased sedition / collusion against Trump, proof he protected Hillary and her 2 aides from indictment, and his part in assissting uncovering the corruptions and crimes within the FBI and DOJ...

....but let's not let proven facts get in the way...

:p
Russians didn’t hack our democracy? I have no patience for chronic liars like you Queasy.
Everything We Know About Russia's Election-Hacking Playbook

All of our intelligence agencies and every member of Congress say they did.
You disagree. Roflmao

How do the Russians hack our democracy when we weren’t ever a democracy? You don’t even know what type of government we are do you?

The US is a classic Democracy through and through.

Every citizen can participate at every level of Government and that's the definition of Democracy by Plato and by Aristotle.

If you have a different definition of Democracy now is the time to share it.

1. There is no evidence whatsoever that President Trump has committed any crime for which he could be indicted.

2. The view that he could be indicted is somewhat unsettled, some say it's possible and others say no. From what I can tell, the Constitution doesn't really say one way or the other. But so far this discussion has no more substance than a fart in the wind.

3. The Dems would sure as hell have to have an air-tight case, in which case Trump might resign. But knowing him, probably not. Maybe you guys ought to just shut the fuck up and start thinking about winning the election in 2020. Hint: this ceaseless Trump bitching and bashing is getting really old, considering you got jack shit to complain about in terms if impeachment and indictment.

4. Queen Mary? 500 fuckin' years ago? Jesus dude, you guys do like to stretch the absurdity of your absolute Trump hatred to extremes.

#4 is critical because it establishes the precedent. It has nothing to do with hating Trump.

You gotta have a big crime first, but keep hoping, you do understand if all liberals bitching and moaning does somehow work, Hillery still won’t be President, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary's place in history as the most criminal politician in US history, as traitor, and failure is secure...with or without going to prison for her crimes.

Forum List

Back