🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump can be indicted as President

yeah and like the liar she is LIED about eveything and did not get indicted since the clintons same as the bushs and Obama untouchable since they are part of the NWO agenda.:D

"FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath"

FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath

Comey: FBI didn’t put Clinton under oath

Clinton Not Under Oath During FBI Interview, Which Was Not Transcribed

FBI didn't put Hillary Clinton under oath for her email interview | Daily Mail Online

Dumbass
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

you took him to school and owned his ass.:up:

Mod Note:

No link or article is required to start a thread. Opinion or general knowledge facts is sufficient if the member develops it all into something that can be discussed..

Deleting 5 posts. All that personal only crap doesn't belong in Zone2 forums. You will be warned, thread ejected or banned.

He's as crooked as they come.... personally interviewing the attorney generals to be, in the States he fired them in that he has businesses in... is perfect PROOF, that he is a mafioso, putting in his own goons to protect him and his family's crimes....come on, Rudi Giulliani's partner as his pick for New York when Trump is not suppose to be picking ANY attorney general in ANY State, his US Attorney general is suppose to pick them

He is a crook, from head to toe, and everyone with eyesight and a brain, can see it, and knows it!

Can you even IMAGINE if an Obama or a Bill Clinton had done something like that...?

Hillary should be in prison for life based on her proven crimes.

Trump will not be indicted, nor will he be impeached. On the other hand, the evidence of Hillary colluding with the Russians along with massive corruption within the FBI and DOJ.is mounting. Trump will be vindicated.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

First you guys need a credible crime to accuse him of.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one.
:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Mueller’s obstruction of justice case against Trump looks damning
So how are the Rams making out this year.

"There remains, however, a crucial hole in the case for collusion — at least, the part of it known to the public. We have not seen or heard any evidence that President Trump personally participated in some kind of illegal election hacking scheme in coordination with Russian agents."

Yawn.

"He’s secured guilty pleas from former
National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, indicted former campaign manager Paul Manafort, and subpoenaed huge numbers of documents."

Tell us, what were the pleas about?

Trump will not be indicted, nor will he be impeached. On the other hand, the evidence of Hillary colluding with the Russians along with massive corruption within the FBI and DOJ.is mounting. Trump will be vindicated.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one.
:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
only to the corrupt FBI it does/LOL. Oh and Mueller should be much more interested in putting mass murderers Obama.Clinton and Bush behind bars and their atrocities committed against the american people FIRST before worrying about Trump in whats he is doing.:rolleyes:

oh and my Rams made it to the playoffs going 11-5 which i have a lot to cheer about after they were the joke of the league last year going just 3-13.LOL

yeah and like the liar she is LIED about eveything and did not get indicted since the clintons same as the bushs and Obama untouchable since they are part of the NWO agenda.:D

FBI didn't put Hillary Clinton under oath for her email interview | Daily Mail Online

Dumbass

Hilarious you have the nerve to call anyone a liar while you support a pathological liar.

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics

only to the corrupt FBI it does/LOL. Oh and Mueller should be much more interested in putting mass murderers Obama.Clinton and Bush behind bars and their atrocities committed against the american people FIRST before worrying about Trump in whats he is doing.:rolleyes:

oh and my Rams made it to the playoffs going 11-5 which i have a lot to cheer about after they were the joke of the league last year going just 3-13.LOL
“Corrupt FBI”
What does Trump’s balls taste like?
Creamsicles?

First you guys need a credible crime to accus him of.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one
This is all tertiary to the point of the thread.

"President can't be indicted" is not a defence.

Has anyone said he couldn’t? The fact impeachment exists indicates that it’s possible
A year and a half is BS Repub scum have been after Hillary for 30 years

Then she should stop doing shady s$&@
Therein lies the problem Avatar She hasn't... but your repub friends have no problems making mountains out of mole hills

Flynn: "It’s important to note that he did not admit to colluding with Russia during the 2016 presidential election."

Papa: " About two hours later, we learned that Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos had pleaded guilty to charges of lying to the FBI. He admitted to lying, specifically, about meetings in which he discussed potentially colluding with Russian agents to acquire Hillary Clinton’s private emails."

Manafort:"Put together, the charges against the three men illustrate a clear pattern of using whatever charge you can stand up — even if it doesn’t directly relate to the Russian collusion"

All from your "source". This is what happens when you can't read without a bias kid.

A113B80C-C699-4508-8BF3-7C643D541A19.jpeg

Obama Clinton and Bush are laughing at you while the Criminal in Chief is sweating bullets... as per his staff.

Dumbass

Hilarious you have the nerve to call anyone a liar while you support a pathological liar.

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics

Funny that you seem to think that if you hate trump you can lie without being called on it

Hillary should be in prison for life based on her proven crimes.

The UNDERSTATEMENT of the century except you should say the CLINTONS. :udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And as i just got done saying,along with the Bushs and Obamas,mass murderers and traiters to americans. yet our corrupt congress is not worried about the corruption and justice of those asshole traiters.fucking bring those asshole traiters to jail FIRST before worrying about trump,they wont of course since we have corrupt congress only there to serve the bankers and not the american people.thats why the Bushs,Clintons and Obamas are all protected by them.

Flynn: "It’s important to note that he did not admit to colluding with Russia during the 2016 presidential election."

Papa: " About two hours later, we learned that Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos had pleaded guilty to charges of lying to the FBI. He admitted to lying, specifically, about meetings in which he discussed potentially colluding with Russian agents to acquire Hillary Clinton’s private emails."

Manafort:"Put together, the charges against the three men illustrate a clear pattern of using whatever charge you can stand up — even if it doesn’t directly relate to the Russian collusion"

All from your "source". This is what happens when you can't read without a bias kid.
Flynn is singing his heart out right now against Trump to keep himself and son out of prison. He knows where the bodies are buried.

1. There is no evidence whatsoever that President Trump has committed any crime for which he could be indicted.

2. The view that he could be indicted is somewhat unsettled, some say it's possible and others say no. From what I can tell, the Constitution doesn't really say one way or the other. But so far this discussion has no more substance than a fart in the wind.

3. The Dems would sure as hell have to have an air-tight case, in which case Trump might resign. But knowing him, probably not. Maybe you guys ought to just shut the fuck up and start thinking about winning the election in 2020. Hint: this ceaseless Trump bitching and bashing is getting really old, considering you got jack shit to complain about in terms if impeachment and indictment.

4. Queen Mary? 500 fuckin' years ago? Jesus dude, you guys do like to stretch the absurdity of your absolute Trump hatred to extremes.
There’s no evidence yet because Mueller hasn’t released it yet.
But I’ve listened to former Watergate prosecutors, Ex CIA agents. Judges, etc and they say there is ample evidence of money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice.
Hell the orange idiot admitted obstruction of justice live on TV in his Lester Holt interview.

Son I read voraciously, I do it every day. The ONLY place you could have "heard" that is on the most far Left sources out there.
Former Watergate prosecutors are far left sources?
Ex CIA operatives are far left sources.
You’re one partisan butthead.

Post them kid. I don't even like Trump I just like you less than he. You are an imbecile. Now, CITE those folks or shut up.

Yeah i dont like Trump either.I just support him because the alternative is a mass murderer.

Dumbass

Funny that you seem to think that if you hate trump you can lie without being called on it
I don’t need to lie. I have the facts on my side
As I just proved.

1. There is no evidence whatsoever that President Trump has committed any crime for which he could be indicted.

2. The view that he could be indicted is somewhat unsettled, some say it's possible and others say no. From what I can tell, the Constitution doesn't really say one way or the other. But so far this discussion has no more substance than a fart in the wind.

3. The Dems would sure as hell have to have an air-tight case, in which case Trump might resign. But knowing him, probably not. Maybe you guys ought to just shut the fuck up and start thinking about winning the election in 2020. Hint: this ceaseless Trump bitching and bashing is getting really old, considering you got jack shit to complain about in terms if impeachment and indictment.

4. Queen Mary? 500 fuckin' years ago? Jesus dude, you guys do like to stretch the absurdity of your absolute Trump hatred to extremes.
But I’ve listened to former Watergate prosecutors, Ex CIA agents. Judges, etc and they say there is ample evidence of money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice.
Hell the orange idiot admitted obstruction of justice live on TV in his Lester Holt interview.

Son I read voraciously, I do it every day. The ONLY place you could have "heard" that is on the most far Left sources out there.

Post them kid. I don't even like Trump I just like you less than he. You are an imbecile. Now, CITE those folks or shut up.

Yeah i dont like Trump either.I just support him because the alternative is a mass murderer.

He was only the second worst candidate that was running.

MASS MURDERER.ha ha ha ha
The men in the white coats are on their way to your trailer park to take you away.

Flynn is singing his heart out right now against Trump to keep himself and son out of prison. He knows where the bodies are buried.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back