🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump can be indicted as President

LOLOL

Ask Bill Clinton.

He committed a crime, it is called perjury.
So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.
Dayam, you’re one ignorant conservative.

I mentioned Bill Clinton because another poster raised the issue of being charged with a crime when there was no underlying crime.

How do you not get that? :dunno:

Oh, and there is one glaring difference between Libby and Clinton.... Libby is a convicted felon.

That's retarded. He lied under oath. That's a crime.
Clinton was acquitted. Libby? A convicted felon, guilty as charged.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

I mentioned Bill Clinton because another poster raised the issue of being charged with a crime when there was no underlying crime.

Oh, and there is one glaring difference between Libby and Clinton.... Libby is a convicted felon.

Who still holds a law license? Hint, not Clinton.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

Who still holds a law license? Hint, not Clinton.
Clinton doesn’t have a law license because he chose to not reinstate it.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

So you think Libby was convicted for "outing" Plame do ya?

...after he had his law license STRIPPED for being found in CONTEMPT OF COURT for intentional deception, attempting to deny an American of their Constitutional right to a fair trial, in order to try to save his own ass from the sexual harassment he had committed.

America is going to get a rather rude awakening if President Trump tries to pull a "Dredd" and claim "I am the law!"

This matter was already settled in English law which is the foundation of US law, when Queen Mary was executed.

The dispute then was can the law apply to the personal embodiment of the law? Back then the Queen wasn't merely a supposed figurehead, but was the government itself. The Queen or the King was therefore the law, was the font from which all authority sprang.

They could be no more held accountable for their actions by the thing they created, than God could be held accountable by His own creation.

Her execution is a rather obvious testimony to the outcome of that debate.

America has apparently not yet learned this lesson, but I'm sure Trump will force them to do so.
LIBERALS

Often in error, never in doubt.

Always and I mean always bloated hypocrites.

Always.

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

No, I don’t think that. That’s why I didn’t say that.

First you guys need a credible crime to accuse him of.

Since you’ve been looking for well over a year and a half I don’t anticipate you finding one

Obstruction of Justice is clearly on the table. Trump's feet have been put squarely in his mouth and no amount of counseling by his attorney's has he ever followed.

So? Same with Clinton, which is why I compared his situation with Libby.
How so?

Libby's 'Perjury' was not even connected to a crime or an attempt to cover up a crime - he mis-remembered dates. Clinton intentionally attempted to deceive the court / jury to protect his ass from his crime.

...after he had his law license STRIPPED for being found in CONTEMPT OF COURT for intentional deception, attempting to deny an American of their Constitutional right to a fair trial, in order to try to save his own ass from the sexual harassment he had committed.
As always, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

No, Clinton’s license to practice law was not “stripped” for being found in contempt of court, as you idiotically assert.

Clinton agreed to have his license to practice law (which he was no longer practicing) in Arkansas (where he no longer lived) suspended for 5 years (plus pay a $25K fine) in exchange for no charges to be brought against him.

And when the 5 year suspension expired, he declined the opportunity to have his license reinstated since it was in a state where he no longer lived and for an occupation he no longer practiced.

So? Same with Clinton, which is why I compared his situation with Libby.
How so?

Libby's 'Perjury' was not even connected to a crime or an attempt to cover up a crime - he mis-remembered dates.
Moron, neither was Clinton. That’s the whole point which you appear to be too thick to comprehend. :cuckoo:

[No, Clinton’s license to practice law was not “stripped” for being found in contempt of court, as you idiotically assert.

Clinton agreed to have his license to practice law (which he was no longer practicing) in Arkansas (where he no longer lived) suspended for 5 years (plus pay a $25K fine) in exchange for no charges to be brought against him.

And when the 5 year suspension expired, he declined the opportunity to have his license reinstated since it was in a state where he no longer lived and for an occupation he no longer practiced.

Thank you for continuing to remind me why I put you on 'Ignore for so long! :p

AFTER CLAIMING I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...

You just ADMITTED that Bill Clinton agreed to a PLEA DEAL that FORFEITED HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW in Arkansas in exchange for NOT HAVING CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED AGAINST HIM!

upload_2018-1-11_14-20-30.jpeg

Consider yourself placed back on 'Ignore'. idiot.

[No, Clinton’s license to practice law was not “stripped” for being found in contempt of court, as you idiotically assert.

Thank you for continuing to remind me why I put you on 'Ignore for so long! :p

AFTER CLAIMING I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...

You just ADMITTED that Bill Clinton agreed to a PLEA DEAL that FORFEITED HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW in Arkansas in exchange for NOT HAVING CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED AGAINST HIM!

View attachment 171116

Consider yourself placed back on 'Ignore'. idiot.
LOL

You’re such a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

Fucking retard, compare what you’re saying now (now that I educated you)...

”Bill Clinton ... FORFEITED HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW in Arkansas in exchange for NOT HAVING CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED AGAINST HIM”

... with the idiocy you espoused earlier ...

”he had his law license STRIPPED for being found in CONTEMPT OF COURT...”

His license to practice law was not suspended because he was found in contempt of court, ya brain-dead conservative.

And now I get double pleasure from bitch-slapping you silly since I know you’re reading this but you can’t respond because you’re pretending to have me on ignore.

:dance:

So did Libby.

No shit Captain Obvious.

I guess I should take Fawn off ignore and go back to tormenting the drooling retard, y'all are having too much fun...

No shit Captain Obvious.

I guess I should take Fawn off ignore and go back to tormenting the drooling retard, y'all are having too much fun...
LOL

If you really had me on ignore, you wouldn’t have known who doc was posting to. Thanks for revealing you’re hiding from me.
thumbsup.gif

What a dumbass you are, eh?

LOL

If you really had me on ignore, you wouldn’t have known who doc was posting to. Thanks for revealing you’re hiding from me.
thumbsup.gif

What a dumbass you are, eh?

Izzatrite, retard? :lmao:

Considering how her husband introduced Plame as his 'FBI Wife', it was in a book, and she was not a Field Agent, Plame was not 'out'ed at all. It was another case of Democrats crying 'wolf'.
-- Interestingly enough, while Democrats were screaming BS over Plame, John Kerry had made statements that exposed CIA / US agents under cover - the US had to scramble to get those agents out ... and not a damn thing was done to Kerry.

Libby was a pathetic attempt to justify DOZENS of Committee hearings, HUNDREDS of man-hours wasted, THOUSANDS of pages of documents searched through, and MILLIONS of Tax Payer dollars wasted on the last Liberal Witch Hunt, which was the one the Democrats conducted against Bush as soon as they took over their near super-majority control of the House and Senate.

Exactly like in Mueller's case against Trump, those Democrats found NOTHING - no criminal acts perpetrated by Bush...but they could not walk away after all that without having something to show for it. 'Enter Scooter Libby'...

Manafort is Mueller's 'Scooter Libby'
- What does a potential case of tax evasion dating back to BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT have to do with 'Russian Collusion'? NOT A DAMN THING!

Considering how her husband introduced Plame as his 'FBI Wife', it was in a book, and she was not a Field Agent, Plame was not 'out'ed at all. It was another case of Democrats crying 'wolf'.
-- Interestingly enough, while Democrats were screaming BS over Plame, John Kerry had made statements that exposed CIA / US agents under cover - the US had to scramble to get those agents out ... and not a damn thing was done to Kerry.

Libby was a pathetic attempt to justify DOZENS of Committee hearings, HUNDREDS of man-hours wasted, THOUSANDS of pages of documents searched through, and MILLIONS of Tax Payer dollars wasted on the last Liberal Witch Hunt, which was the one the Democrats conducted against Bush as soon as they took over their near super-majority control of the House and Senate.

Exactly like in Mueller's case against Trump, those Democrats found NOTHING - no criminal acts perpetrated by Bush...but they could not walk away after all that without having something to show for it. 'Enter Scooter Libby'...

Manafort is Mueller's 'Scooter Libby'
- What does a potential case of tax evasion dating back to BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT have to do with 'Russian Collusion'? NOT A DAMN THING!
LOL

You’re such a fucking retard. :lmao:

Why would Wilson tell anyone his wife worked for the FBI when she didn’t? :cuckoo:

And why would anyone have looked into Bush over that scandal? No one ever accused him of being involved.

As always, you prove you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. And yes, Valerie Plame was a covert agent...

FITZGERALD SAYS PLAME WAS A COVERT AGENT

In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a "covert" CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a "cover identity" in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.

[...]

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

Forum List

Back