Trump can only win on fear and smear. His policies will screw the middle class.

R

rdean

Trump on Tim Kaine’s Gifts

On Twitter and TV, Donald Trump falsely claimed that former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine “took far more money” in gifts than another former Virginia governor, Bob McDonnell, who was convicted on bribery charges — a conviction later overturned by the Supreme Court.

Trump compared Kaine — Hillary Clinton’s choice for vice president — to McDonnell, who was convicted in 2014 of taking more than $175,000 in loans and gifts from a businessman without disclosing them. As lieutenant governor and governor, Kaine reported accepting gifts worth about $161,000. But much of the money came from political committees for travel expenses and Kaine disclosed them as required by law.

--------------

Trump has a different standard than anyone else.

He talks about Mexicans.

He talks about Muslims.

But he's outrage someone mentioned Bernie and Jew together.

He totally lied bout Tim Kaine.

But his base simply don't care. Don't you understand that he's a swindler. That means he will swindle you too? He has no integrity and no honor. How can you trust him?

Trump can only win on fear and smear. His policies will screw the middle class.

This describes every candidate for this office over the past 5-6 decades regardless of party; the winners and the losers.

The title of this thread is the very definition of irony. Dumb liberals have vast expertise in it.
Extreme-Irony.gif

"Look Trump is such a fear monger, an Armageddon will take place if he's elected!"

Can you tell me how unfettered illegal immigration and amnesty for prior entrants HELPS the middle class?

Ask your "job creator" class, they are the ones who lobby for them to be here.

So if we build a wall and boot 12 million illegals, we'd be screwing the rich?
Why aren't Dems all for this strategy then?

On Twitter and TV, Donald Trump falsely claimed that former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine “took far more money” in gifts than another former Virginia governor, Bob McDonnell, who was convicted on bribery charges — a conviction later overturned by the Supreme Court.

Trump compared Kaine — Hillary Clinton’s choice for vice president — to McDonnell, who was convicted in 2014 of taking more than $175,000 in loans and gifts from a businessman without disclosing them. As lieutenant governor and governor, Kaine reported accepting gifts worth about $161,000. But much of the money came from political committees for travel expenses and Kaine disclosed them as required by law.

--------------

He talks about Mexicans.

He talks about Muslims.

But his base simply don't care. Don't you understand that he's a swindler. That means he will swindle you too? He has no integrity and no honor. How can you trust him?
In light of the DNC being outed for what we knew they are, what you and every libtard on this board are talking out your ass. You mean nothing.

Can you tell me how unfettered illegal immigration and amnesty for prior entrants HELPS the middle class?

How the fuck would I know, but here's what I do know, "neither" party's done shit about it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Kinda like abortion ain't it.

You're the dolt that's bought into this party biz padnah.

Which is why none of them are the republican presidential nominee.

The free access people are all in with Hillary. Good luck with that.

Trump can't pull it off, you will get the president Wall Street and the "job creator" class allow you. Watch.

Trump can't pull it off, you will get the president Wall Street and the "job creator" class allow you. Watch.

They said that about him all Primary season.

Maybe people are finally sick of the same old same old from both Parties.

They said that about him all Primary season.

Maybe people are finally sick of the same old same old from both Parties.

I'm talking about if he wins bub, watch.

We need a candidate who's actually middle class so they can relate but it's pretty much impossible to have that as a candidate needs money in the first place to be a candidate. Pretty crappy loop.

How the fuck would I know, but here's what I do know, "neither" party's done shit about it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

So much for Dems helping the little guy.
I guess their voters are the dolts, eh?

The aware understand it is the entire system, "both" parties. You are not among them.

The aware understand it is the entire system, "both" parties. You are not among them.

Dem voters are unaware, we agree.

--------------

He talks about Mexicans.

He talks about Muslims.

How will Trump's policies screw the middle class? Explain to us in your own words.

Dem voters are unaware, we agree.

Like is said, ....

Forum List

Back